Test E EQ deca

2 tongue T

My last cycle was test c 500 and tren e 400 a week got great results went from 160 to 180 ran for 10 weeks but the mental sides from the tren was too much so I just took 6 weeks off started running test e 500 with a light 300 deca about to introduce EQ into week 4 at 500 I’m thinking…I know the deca is low so I shouldn’t have any issues with that but it’s my first run with EQ so just want see has anyone else ran this combination before and did they get good results from it? My goal is to hit 200lbs I’m 5’ 7” currently still holding at 180 and training 5 days a week also thinking about throwing a little 2 weeks worth of halotestin in the mix to cause I heard it’ll get you better results than tren as far as mass…also am prone to e2 sides more now cause this is my 6th cycle and the Gyno came in faster this time than my last 5 I’m trying to kill it with nolva then going to try to hold it back with regular arimadex

bobby ricky

My last cycle was test c 500 and tren e 400 a week got great results went from 160 to 180 ran for 10 weeks but the mental sides from the tren was too much so I just took 6 weeks off started running test e 500 with a light 300 deca about to introduce EQ into week 4 at 500 I’m thinking…I know the deca is low so I shouldn’t have any issues with that but it’s my first run with EQ so just want see has anyone else ran this combination before and did they get good results from it? My goal is to hit 200lbs I’m 5’ 7” currently still holding at 180 and training 5 days a week also thinking about throwing a little 2 weeks worth of halotestin in the mix to cause I heard it’ll get you better results than tren as far as mass…also am prone to e2 sides more now cause this is my 6th cycle and the Gyno came in faster this time than my last 5 I’m trying to kill it with nolva then going to try to hold it back with regular arimadex
I’ve ran it and looked great. I believe I ran 600 mgs of each per week. Those doses work for me but everyone’s different.

HGH.to

so I just took 6 weeks off started running test e 500 with a light 300 deca
6 weeks off might not be enough for your body to fully recover from the previous cycle.
I know the deca is low so I shouldn’t have any issues with that
300 mg/week of Deca is not a huge dosage, but it's not very low either. It is still likely to cause issues so be careful.
but it’s my first run with EQ so just want see has anyone else ran this combination before and did they get good results from it?
yes, lots of people use Test + Deca + EQ for bulking/lean muscle growth with high success. Just remember that everyone is different when it comes to steroids and different doses.
also thinking about throwing a little 2 weeks worth of halotestin in the mix to cause I heard it’ll get you better results than tren as far as mass
I don't know who told you that, but that's wrong. many tend to think halotestin is a great bulker because of its abnormally high anabolic rating, but that's misleading. In fact, halotestin is one of the worst bulkers. definitely worse than tren! I wouldn't use halo at all, it's only great for those competing.
also am prone to e2 sides more now cause this is my 6th cycle and the Gyno came in faster this time than my last 5 I’m trying to kill it with nolva then going to try to hold it back with regular arimadex
it's not uncommon for people to experience some gyno at 500 mg/week of test (especially stacked with other aromatizable steroids like Deca). Just make sure you do not crush your estrogen with arimidex.

2 tongue T

6 weeks off might not be enough for your body to fully recover from the previous cycle.

300 mg/week of Deca is not a huge dosage, but it's not very low either. It is still likely to cause issues so be careful.

yes, lots of people use Test + Deca + EQ for bulking/lean muscle growth with high success. Just remember that everyone is different when it comes to steroids and different doses.

I don't know who told you that, but that's wrong. many tend to think halotestin is a great bulker because of its abnormally high anabolic rating, but that's misleading. In fact, halotestin is one of the worst bulkers. definitely worse than tren! I wouldn't use halo at all, it's only great for those competing.

it's not uncommon for people to experience some gyno at 500 mg/week of test (especially stacked with other aromatizable steroids like Deca). Just make sure you do not crush your estrogen with arimidex.
So what would be best to regulate my estrogen without completely killing it I was going to run .5 arimadex twice a week but I have a few other AI on hand aromasin also have a few different serms nolva clomid toremifene…

HGH.to

as long as you do experience high estrogenic symptoms, use an AI (like arimidex 0.5 twice a week) until sides subside, then lower the dosage (such as arimidex 0.5 once a week, or even less frequently) just to control them. but it's always best to have bloodwork to see where your E2 is at at a certain dosage.