Test E, EQ, superdrol

2 tongue T

So I’m 8 weeks into a 500 test e and 500 EQ cycle kinda leveled out making slow steady gains but wanting to kick it up a bit so I raised my test up to 750 and thinking about throwing in 2 weeks of Superdrol @20mg a day, trying to pack on another 15-20 lbs of size…Anyone ever run Superdrol and had good results at a short length like 2 weeks I Know it’s super toxic so I don’t think it’s wise to run any longer…opinions from those who have run it?

Allamerican1995

So I’m 8 weeks into a 500 test e and 500 EQ cycle kinda leveled out making slow steady gains but wanting to kick it up a bit so I raised my test up to 750 and thinking about throwing in 2 weeks of Superdrol @20mg a day, trying to pack on another 15-20 lbs of size…Anyone ever run Superdrol and had good results at a short length like 2 weeks I Know it’s super toxic so I don’t think it’s wise to run any longer…opinions from those who have run it?
I've run superdrol with dust and eq before it have a kick to the end of my cycle a good kick . don't go too long though shit is rough

suppsforlife

Indeed, superdrol is toxic so short cycles are recommended. up to max 4 weeks, but 2 weeks is even safer. moreover, it is a great bulker, but you're unlikely to gain 15-20 lbs in 2 weeks, sorry bro. but you can still use it if you have enough experience. with good diet and workout plan it'll still help you gain

2 tongue T

Indeed, superdrol is toxic so short cycles are recommended. up to max 4 weeks, but 2 weeks is even safer. moreover, it is a great bulker, but you're unlikely to gain 15-20 lbs in 2 weeks, sorry bro. but you can still use it if you have enough experience. with good diet and workout plan it'll still help you gain
Yeah bro I’m realistic about my gains with it and I’ve been doing ok with the test and EQ averaging a few extra pounds every couple weeks so that’s decent gains on my way to my goal of 200-205 I’m 188 right now 5’7, I just upped my test from 500 to 750 a week possibly considering 1000 and I just wanna use the superdrol to give it a little kick and see what I can accomplish also thought about throwing in 25mg proviron in there not for gains of course just to feel good and see how it works I’m going to run a little hcg for a bottle just to wake my balls up again as well…thanks for your input

suppsforlife

Yeah bro I’m realistic about my gains with it and I’ve been doing ok with the test and EQ averaging a few extra pounds every couple weeks so that’s decent gains on my way to my goal of 200-205 I’m 188 right now 5’7, I just upped my test from 500 to 750 a week possibly considering 1000 and I just wanna use the superdrol to give it a little kick and see what I can accomplish also thought about throwing in 25mg proviron in there not for gains of course just to feel good and see how it works I’m going to run a little hcg for a bottle just to wake my balls up again as well…thanks for your input
good luck bro (y)

Lee.the.Demi.Human

I've never used it on cycle so I cant speak for how it'll bulk you up, but I have bought it over the counter as a supplement.

Taking superdrol is one of the two times I've been able to feel my kidneys. M1T was bad too, kidney and back pain.

suppsforlife

I've never used it on cycle so I cant speak for how it'll bulk you up, but I have bought it over the counter as a supplement.
lol, it seems you've bought it a very long time ago
Taking superdrol is one of the two times I've been able to feel my kidneys. M1T was bad too, kidney and back pain.
yep, both can cause back pains and cause liver issues (although, may possible cause kidney issues too).

HGH.to

similar as many other things.
but yeah, superdrol was once an OTC drug. people were growing huge, but developed issues and couldn't understand why, as people thought that it was safe. but the fact that it makes you so big and so fast made it become so popular

unclem

they say that superdrol is more stronger then anadrol, for me, anadrol is far superior then sd. i get massive within 4 days on anadrol its my favorite oral for 4 week cycles at 150mg qd.

2 tongue T

Update to my superdrol cycle it pretty much destroyed my appetite so it was pointless even it I was getting results from it I couldn’t eat at all like I didn’t want to put a bit in my mouth also made me lethargic and dragged down I had to stop after 2 weeks I was actually shrinking from not eating

HGH.to

Update to my superdrol cycle it pretty much destroyed my appetite so it was pointless even it I was getting results from it I couldn’t eat at all like I didn’t want to put a bit in my mouth also made me lethargic and dragged down I had to stop after 2 weeks I was actually shrinking from not eating
should have had bloodwork.

2 tongue T

should have had bloodwork.
I’m going to have bloodwork next week when I get home from work…I’m 15 weeks into my 20 week cycle of 500 test 500 EQ cycle starting to feel like I’ve plateaued out and I’m not really feeling elevated in levels anymore I upped my test to 750 3 weeks ago and can’t feel any difference.. have I just been running too long or what might be the problem?

suppsforlife

diet, workout, and recovery. if you don't grow, it's very likely because you don't eat.
don't you have hunger pangs at 500 EQ?

2 tongue T

No man to be honest ,I ran 10 weeks on a 500 test c and 400 tren e cycle and gained 20 lbs quick and felt great up until the end when the tren started messing with my head then I took 6 weeks off and jumped right back in to 500 test and 500 EQ and never actually felt elevated like I did the cycle before but I did change my UGL supplier so I’m feeling like maybe my gear from the new place is garbage cause I’m 15 weeks in and upped my test to 750 and haven’t gained shit I fluctuate like 10lbs +-…. Just ordered me some beligas test etho 300 and 500 test/deca blend, but I will be setting up bloodwork when I get home in a few days just to get a good look at what’s actually going on