Test E or C

Parameddog

From the start - I appreciate that enanthate and cypionate are "just" the carrier esters however, is there a reason why you chose one over the other and why.

I have only run E before but, due to bad pip each and every solo test pin have decided to try C and see whether that'll reduce the pip in my case.

bobby ricky

From the start - I appreciate that enanthate and cypionate are "just" the carrier esters however, is there a reason why you chose one over the other and why.

I have only run E before but, due to bad pip each and every solo test pin have decided to try C and see whether that'll reduce the pip in my case.
I like both 👍 ifI get pip it’s my fault.

Parameddog

So you never had an injection that hasn’t given you Pip ?
How many times you injected?
Where are you injecting?
How many days is it sore for ?
Have you only tried one brand ?
Test e has always caused pip.

Other compounds rarely and the EQ/test blend I'm currently using only when I'm too hasty or get the angle wrong.

I've pinned E on and off for years and I've tried maybe 4 or 5 different "brands". All have caused side effects. Pain last 3 to 4 days, local to the pin site.

My main sites are glutes and thighs and even getting a work mate to jab me hadn't made any difference.

I've always been put off of C due to reports of bloating, which now is more appealing g than pain.

bobby ricky

Test e has always caused pip.

Other compounds rarely and the EQ/test blend I'm currently using only when I'm too hasty or get the angle wrong.

I've pinned E on and off for years and I've tried maybe 4 or 5 different "brands". All have caused side effects. Pain last 3 to 4 days, local to the pin site.

My main sites are glutes and thighs and even getting a work mate to jab me hadn't made any difference.

I've always been put off of C due to reports of bloating, which now is more appealing g than pain.
I’m on my 10th shot of test e Beligas and so far no problems. I shoot the ventro glute.

Gainz.

I use both... constantly. I've switched back and forth and have ran both at a time because of blends. I see no difference between them.
Its like Pepsi or coke... some only use 1 and hate the other... while others don't care because its cola.
I definitely recommend giving it a try.
I've had some serious pip... but never from test alone. E or c.
But there's a few things you can do, warm up the oil before injecting. Make sure you bury the needle deep into the muscle, push nice and slow. Then massage and apply heat after. The warmer you can get the oil, the more you can distribute it through your muscle... instead of it just sitting in 1 spot... the less pip you're going to have.
The worst pip I had was with a test,deca,tren,mast blend... holy fucking shit did that fuck me up for a few days. Especially when I decided to pin my lower thigh and all the oil went into my knee. It swelled to twice the size and I couldn't bend it for 3 days!
After that I was doing everything I could to reduce the pip. So far I've been pretty good... except for when I just went all devils rejects on my ass cheek... but that was my fault... I just had to try something new... thanks @bobby ricky
.... thanks to you my ass hurts... yet again
😂🤣😂🤣

Imgame

I can’t drink Pepsi but I definitely can inject TestE
Honestly I have never tried TestC as it’s always been the same price as E and E is 250mg not 200mg.
One day I will have to try testC but I have a lot of TestE to use first

LHV

The worst pip I had was with a test,deca,tren,mast blend... holy fucking shit did that fuck me up for a few days. Especially when I decided to pin my lower thigh and all the oil went into my knee. It swelled to twice the size and I couldn't bend it for 3 days!
That knee thing is the worst. Not only was my knee swollen but I could trace the path of the oil from my lower thigh due to tenderness and swelling. Now I only pin in the upper thigh

Parameddog

I am having a tattoo cover up next week - I may ask for a box 9x9 to be tattooed on each upper thigh and just pin around the boxes :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: LHV

unclem

i think for me i get more mass on test E then cyp , i dont know what it is. there both same with a few different sides but i like mass.

HGH.to

Since you used many different brands and it's always only Test E (regardless of the brand) causing pains and no other steroids causing pains, there's a pretty good chance that Test C will not cause it. There's a chance your body has some kind of allergic reaction to Enanthate ester specifically. I say that is well worth giving it a try

Parameddog

Since you used many different brands and it's always only Test E (regardless of the brand) causing pains and no other steroids causing pains, there's a pretty good chance that Test C will not cause it. There's a chance your body has some kind of allergic reaction to Enanthate ester specifically. I say that is well worth giving it a try
That was my latent thought also. I have used Tren E tho but, it may be the mix of Test AND E which causes the pip. I mean, somedays it hurt like a raging bull had mounted my leg.

unclem

I can’t drink Pepsi but I definitely can inject TestE
Honestly I have never tried TestC as it’s always been the same price as E and E is 250mg not 200mg.
One day I will have to try testC but I have a lot of TestE to use first
you mean you get test E from your dr imgame?