Test, Eq, anadrol

• Thread starter Deleted member 45086
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 45086

Need to measure again. I betcha they are around 20 again. I've got hopefully 12 weeks left on this cycle. I don't really even know how much effect the Eq is having yet. Been right at 5 weeks I think.

D

Deleted member 45086

I feel like I'm always caught in my mind between just bulking like a mad man which with me isn't hard or cutting which is complete torture. Twiztid I love you like a brother but we definitely aren't related cause when it comes to metabolism we couldn't be more opposite. 😂

Twizted

I feel like I'm always caught in my mind between just bulking like a mad man which with me isn't hard or cutting which is complete torture. Twiztid I love you like a brother but we definitely aren't related cause when it comes to metabolism we couldn't be more opposite. 😂
😄 hey it doesn't pay to have a fast metabolism right now, my grocery bills are getting ridiculous.

bobby ricky

I know some of you men on here and all ripped up and stuff. But I noticed something tonight. At 243lbs I am developing veins in my traps and I am darn proud of it. 😂
You look scary Bigbelly👍 Proof I need to up my dose😆keep it up brother .

bobby ricky

Kicking ass brother. My doses started like this
Eq 600
Deca 300
Test 300
Just wasn’t doing it, didn’t feel like I was on anything with very little progress.
Now
Eq 600
Deca 600
Test 700
Now we’re getting there. Starting to feel and look like I’m on gear.
Little doses just don’t work for me.
Those doses are weekly.

D

Deleted member 45086

I'm doing test e 300 eod. Don't get sore injection areas this way.
EQ 750/week.
Superdrol 20

D

Deleted member 45086

While this pic is up, give me some approximate bf%. I'm guessing 17-18 but that's a guess

bobby ricky

I’m not sure if I did this correctly but I use this chart. I’m like you As in I bulk really nice but cutting is pure torture.
I started around 250 and I’m at 222 at the moment.
My last cut I hit 205 but I’m hoping I don’t have to go there again. I’ve bumped up the gear and that workouts one and a half hours and hope some fat will fall off a little more while staying where I’m at calorie wise. Wishful thinking we will see.

D

Deleted member 45086

Yeah those charts are helpful to a point but you will see many whose and show a little but then they look soft everywhere. 😂 I'm sure you'll agree our stuff don't jiggle. A ton of lean muscle under a small layer of fat can actually be lower bf than what I just described above. That's where the term skinny fat comes in to play

D

Deleted member 45086

Yeah those charts are helpful to a point but you will see many whose and show a little but then they look soft everywhere. 😂 I'm sure you'll agree our stuff don't jiggle. A ton of lean muscle under a small layer of fat can actually be lower bf than what I just described above. That's where the term skinny fat comes in to play
Abs show a little. Lol spell check got me

D

Deleted member 45086

Eq 600
Deca 300
Test 300
Just wasn’t doing it, didn’t feel like I was on anything with very little progress.
Now
Eq 600
Deca 600
Test 700
Those doses are weekly.
Yeah deca really doesn't show it's potential till 400 for a beginner and 600-750 for intermediate, but when it does show it'll swell you up for sure

Pedrito0906

Eq 600
Deca 300
Test 300
Now
Eq 600
Deca 600
Test 700
Those doses are weekly.
Rate mine

Eq: 500
NPP: 400
TEST: 600

bobby ricky

Rate mine

Rate mine

I like it, are you getting what u want out of it?
I just wasn’t getting the response out of the gear that I wanted. Felt like I was on a nice cruise dose. Every thing was in order as in diet and exercise. I had the cake in order I just needed more frosting 👍. Your numbers are just below mine so you definitely must be making gains.

D

Deleted member 45086

I like it, are you getting what u want out of it?
I just wasn’t getting the response out of the gear that I wanted. Felt like I was on a nice cruise dose. Every thing was in order as in diet and exercise. I had the cake in order I just needed more frosting 👍. Your numbers are just below mine so you definitely must be making gains.
200mg npp=275mg deca so 400=550. Good solid dose