Test from a Dr vs Doing Everything Myself; Whats better?

HGH.to

Well, ya know - it highly depends.
for example, a person who simply wants to feel better have much better chances at getting test from a doctor.
on the other hand, those of us who run test to grow some muscles would better go on their own.
plus, there are other factors to take into consideration. sometimes, those who want to feel better still don't get enough test from doc and they start doing it themselves.
and btw, getting test online is cheaper so that's already better for most!

WHYPHY801

HGH is right.
Are you asking this question for yourself? What are your plans and goals?
For myself. I worked with an ex friend a few years ago and he was able to o line through his source and thats how I first tried it. He royally screwed me over. What he charged me was wayyyy more than what he paid.
Basically I "Need" to find someone who can "Help"
PM me plz, im willing to prove that I am me and a real person who wants to get bigger and not the fuzz!

IronDaddy

For myself. I worked with an ex friend a few years ago and he was able to o line through his source and thats how I first tried it. He royally screwed me over. What he charged me was wayyyy more than what he paid.
Basically I "Need" to find someone who can "Help"
PM me plz, im willing to prove that I am me and a real person who wants to get bigger and not the fuzz!
So are you searching for a cycle or for TRT?? I could try to help, but what exactly do you need?