Test indefinitely -weekly injections

jay206voidd

Hey if you stay on testosterone as trt basically and you keep working out you will keep your gains correct?
I been cycling test n tren for 8months I've made tremendous lean gains as well as cutting in and because of my natural low testosterone levels I'm gonna stay on test indefinitely to regulate and maintain what I've achieved. I am currently on test 400 anavar and injection winstrol - I'm kinda just putting the finishing touches on so to speak.
I'm just wondering I've read that if you stay on test u will keep what u have gained.
Anyone know or have experience with that?

HGH.to

Hey if you stay on testosterone as trt basically and you keep working out you will keep your gains correct?
TRT or natural, yes, you need to keep working out to keep your gains. The difference between making gains and keeping gains is in the workouts.
and if your natural T levels are low, yes, you need TRT indefinitely.
I been cycling test n tren for 8months I've made tremendous lean gains as well as cutting in and because of my natural low testosterone levels I'm gonna stay on test indefinitely to regulate and maintain what I've achieved.
tren for 8 months? when's the last time you had a bloodwork? and yes, after such a "cycle" you'll very likely need to stay on TRT indefinitely. what's your age?
am currently on test 400 anavar and injection winstrol - I'm kinda just putting the finishing touches on so to speak.
anavar and winstrol is not a good combo. What are their dosages? for how long? it all sounds like you really could use a bloodwork man.
I'm just wondering I've read that if you stay on test u will keep what u have gained.
yes, you can keep most gains when you have proper workout and diet. Some people don't lose anything, others lose like 10% of their gains. But it's all too individual. Others lose almost all they gained, but that's only because if their shitty lifestyle after stopping the cycle. Roids or not, you can't keep gains without proper lifestyle having diet and workout on point.

Yeah this is scary stuff man, 8 months of test/tren/anavar/winstrol without bloodwork is pretty reckless. I would drop to a trt dose if your plan is to blast and cruise, then get your blood work done and see what you are looking like.

BigZeus

You can definitely contunue to make gainz on a TRT dose as well. Just make sure your nutrition and training are optimal as well.

jay206voidd

No I didn't do a 8 months cycle straight on tren, I did 4 week cycles until the last one which was 12 weeks and that was far too long as it started causing some issues so I stopped the tren and in place of a cutting cycle I started 20 mg twice day of anavar and 50 mg every other day of winny because the 75 mg full dose fucks the whole area up where u inject. So I cut it down to that and I had blood work yesterday in fact and the ast is just slightly elevated but the alt which was high as hell on the tren is back in normal range. As well the creatinine is in range again. I had lipid panel done because the anavar can put that all outta whack, my hdl cholesterol is low below range which is normal with anavar so it's whatever but the issue I keep running into is my damn legs get swelling due to edema from the testosterone I'm sure I'm using the test 400 and I'm trying to dial in the dose so that it's high enough for my needs but doesn't bloat my legs with water. And obviously test is known for this very thing. I am researching equipoise and primobolan and some others being as I'm gonna stay in the testosterone I can maybe just stack something here n there but my only real experience is with the tren which that shit rocks I don't know if anything else can hold a candle to what tren does but I just can't handle it for any longer then about 4 weeks. But no man I didn't do an 8month cycle straight of tren I cycled on n off.
But yeah my blood labs look good again so I'm happy bout that . Anyway hope that answers ur question. OH, I'm 45 now 5'8 bout 191 but quite a few pounds of that is water.