Test levels

moonie

On cycle 6 weeks just got bloods done.
Test level was 4134
pinned twice weekly with Test E 250 per pin.
Does this seem a bit high to you guys. I honestly cant remember being at such a high levee before.

moonie

Yeah that’s really high I’d cut back how are you feeling and how did everything else check out like liver kidneys your blood and stuff
Feeling pretty good got a heck of alot of chest acne.. Thats the worse. White blood count was high 18.3 (reg range 3.8-10.8 and Neutrophils were off the chart at 14622 (reg range 1500-7800)... Think im gonna take a break from pinning. Got different gear that i usually do so this was off the chart i think.... wait 2 weeks then get on the clomid and nolvalax... Never been this high before...

CeasarIM

It is pretty high ,but thats ok as long as you feel good and your blood pressure is not to high . I just can't imagine it being that high from 500 per week . Its should be about 2500 from that amount

Gainz.

It is pretty high ,but thats ok as long as you feel good and your blood pressure is not to high . I just can't imagine it being that high from 500 per week . Its should be about 2500 from that amount
Yeah as long as your est is... Decent... Just keep on blasting.
Some guys consider 4000 test a good start 😂🤣😂

HGH.to

that's why you shouldn't be on such a dosage for too long (if you decide to stay on it).
it is high indeed, but it is the period where you can get huge.
reduce if you experience side effects or are worried not to experience any.
if you choose to continue with this dosage, have 6 more weeks then go PCT (or TRT, whatever you do).

moonie

I apreciate the imput all.. Im going to continue to pin @ 300 per week instaed of 500. I feel good only issue is the chest acne BP is good not over the top...I also was not taking any arimidex in the beginning. now im on it every other day 0.5 to try and control the acne. Nevetr had this issue before when i was on different type of gear. guess this shit is strong actually 100% legit...

Crazy Eddie

I apreciate the imput all.. Im going to continue to pin @ 300 per week instaed of 500. I feel good only issue is the chest acne BP is good not over the top...I also was not taking any arimidex in the beginning. now im on it every other day 0.5 to try and control the acne. Nevetr had this issue before when i was on different type of gear. guess this shit is strong actually 100% legit...
So believe it or not there is a formula for exactly how much test you should start with.
It’s 1mg of test for every 1lb of body weight.

So let’s just say you weigh 180lbs.
1mg X 180lbs = 180mg of testosterone.
That should be the minimum amount in order for you to maintain what size you have and still grow. As long as the calories are there.
Even at 180lbs 250mg API (Actual pharmaceutical ingredient) of Test E is definitely enough to grow, again as long as the diet and calories are there.

So you say you are running Test E
250mg/ml
72.0% of that is API (Actual pharmaceutical ingredient, Testosterone)
The other 28.0% is the Enanthate ester.
So for 1ml at 250mg/ml you’re only getting
180mg API (Actual pharmaceutical ingredient, Test)

So add 30% to each injection. (Which is 0.3ml, for the ester.
So if you weigh 180lbs. And you want to have 250mg API
You would pin 1.3ml of oil.

If it were me. I would follow that formula.
For a few reasons. And I would break my injections up into 3 days. 0.4ml M,W,F That way you have the most stable serum concentration levels.
1. your test levels are already at BB Levels.
2. You say the acne is a problem. Well lower your test and it generally won’t be.(also look at your estrogen and prolactin, they play a role in acne as well believe it or not) injection frequency also play a role.
3. Your gear will go further and last a little longer.
4. It’s ALWAYS, ALWAYS. A better idea to start small and work your way up.
Easier to mitigate sides as they slowly pop up. Remember it’s the sudden spike in levels that cause sides!

And FYI you THOUGHT you were pinning 500mg of test. But pretty much no one knows or takes into consideration the ester percentage. But you were only actually getting 350mg API.

So see my point. You need a lot less than you actually think to grow!!
Less is more with AAS Trust me

I hope this helps you in the future. And if there was any of that, that you didn’t understand by all means ask questions.

Good luck 💪🏼

Crazy Eddie

I’m no Doctor. However I would seriously look into why your WBC is so high. Especially Neutrophils. Thats a pretty good indication of some sort of infection. Bacterial…something is going on with your immune system there. Your body is trying to tell you something. Dont overlook that!

moonie

So believe it or not there is a formula for exactly how much test you should start with.
It’s 1mg of test for every 1lb of body weight.

So let’s just say you weigh 180lbs.
1mg X 180lbs = 180mg of testosterone.
That should be the minimum amount in order for you to maintain what size you have and still grow. As long as the calories are there.
Even at 180lbs 250mg API (Actual pharmaceutical ingredient) of Test E is definitely enough to grow, again as long as the diet and calories are there.

So you say you are running Test E
250mg/ml
72.0% of that is API (Actual pharmaceutical ingredient, Testosterone)
The other 28.0% is the Enanthate ester.
So for 1ml at 250mg/ml you’re only getting
180mg API (Actual pharmaceutical ingredient, Test)

So add 30% to each injection. (Which is 0.3ml, for the ester.
So if you weigh 180lbs. And you want to have 250mg API
You would pin 1.3ml of oil.

If it were me. I would follow that formula.
For a few reasons. And I would break my injections up into 3 days. 0.4ml M,W,F That way you have the most stable serum concentration levels.
1. your test levels are already at BB Levels.
2. You say the acne is a problem. Well lower your test and it generally won’t be.(also look at your estrogen and prolactin, they play a role in acne as well believe it or not) injection frequency also play a role.
3. Your gear will go further and last a little longer.
4. It’s ALWAYS, ALWAYS. A better idea to start small and work your way up.
Easier to mitigate sides as they slowly pop up. Remember it’s the sudden spike in levels that cause sides!

And FYI you THOUGHT you were pinning 500mg of test. But pretty much no one knows or takes into consideration the ester percentage. But you were only actually getting 350mg API.

So see my point. You need a lot less than you actually think to grow!!
Less is more with AAS Trust me

I hope this helps you in the future. And if there was any of that, that you didn’t understand by all means ask questions.

Good luck 💪🏼
Crazy eddie.
I appreciate your knowledge. At my current weight of 250 that's what i was pinning.. I was also rather sick for 2 weeks when i had bloods done so i think that effected the levels as well. I dropped down to 300 per week and feel fine also the acne is under control now as well.