Test Prop / Mast Prop

Papa.Smurf0311

So I really want to run a light cycle of Test Prop and Mast Prop. I wanted to try and do 300mg of Test Prop a week and 600mg of Mast a week along with 4 IU's of growth a day. I know that Masteron is known to lower estrogen and sometimes crash people out. However, I have a crazy high rate of conversion leaving me to believe that I may be able to get away with running mast higher than my test. Also, I love Test Prop. I also love Masteron. Ive just never ran it like this before. I also have Turinabol as well that I was going to throw in there. Like I said, I wanted to keep this light. Just seeing what people think of this. Im pretty seasoned when it comes to running gear, training, and dieting. Ive ran some very successful cycles before. I just wanted to see what you guys think of this because its a little different to me.

Gainz.

Curious to see how this plays out. Honestly I feel like 600mg of mast is wasteful. I usually see people running 300-400mg with amazing results. I just don't know if 600mg of mast will work that much better than 400mg.
It could just be me... I honestly don't know.
Can't wait to learn something new!

Papa.Smurf0311

Curious to see how this plays out. Honestly I feel like 600mg of mast is wasteful. I usually see people running 300-400mg with amazing results. I just don't know if 600mg of mast will work that much better than 400mg.
It could just be me... I honestly don't know.
Can't wait to learn something new!
Thats odd. Ive heard the opposite. Ive heard for Masteron to truly shine, you have to run it higher. But im glad you said this because I really planned on running 450 Test Prop and week and 450 Masteron Prop a week.

Gainz.

Thats odd. Ive heard the opposite. Ive heard for Masteron to truly shine, you have to run it higher. But im glad you said this because I really planned on running 450 Test Prop and week and 450 Masteron Prop a week.
Yeah I've heard that too, but I've also seen people do a lot with a little.
Let's be honest mast is expensive... one of the more expensive ones out there. If your diet and exercise is on point I really can't see 600 working that much better than 450. Plus 450mg is a high dose... to me it is anyway. Its sold in 200mg per ml. So that's over 2ml a week... that's a lot to me.
But I'm not the smartest guy here... I'm just going off what I've seen with my own eyes. I really think with 450 test and mast your gonna love the results. Plus with a lower dose you have less risk of running your est to the ground. Let's remember estrogen is a good thing! It helps build muscle and increase strength.

@HGH.to (I'll tag the smartest guy I know and see what he says)

I'd love to hear your input on this

Papa.Smurf0311

Yeah I've heard that too, but I've also seen people do a lot with a little.
Let's be honest mast is expensive... one of the more expensive ones out there. If your diet and exercise is on point I really can't see 600 working that much better than 450. Plus 450mg is a high dose... to me it is anyway. Its sold in 200mg per ml. So that's over 2ml a week... that's a lot to me.
But I'm not the smartest guy here... I'm just going off what I've seen with my own eyes. I really think with 450 test and mast your gonna love the results. Plus with a lower dose you have less risk of running your est to the ground. Let's remember estrogen is a good thing! It helps build muscle and increase strength.

@HGH.to (I'll tag the smartest guy I know and see what he says)

I'd love to hear your input on this
what would you think of an even 300 Test Prop a week and 300 Mast prop a week?

Papa.Smurf0311

Honestly that's exactly what I was thinking. But if you're not seeing the gainz you'd like by week 4 ... or 5, then up the dose to 450
Good deal. Like I said, this ISNT a cycle that just HAS to happen or something Im just dying to run. Im just wanting to run something light for a little bit of this winter and still stay lean. I do clean bulks very well. Ill have to post some pics of my Test Prop, and NPP cycle.

Gainz.

Good deal. Like I said, this ISNT a cycle that just HAS to happen or something Im just dying to run. Im just wanting to run something light for a little bit of this winter and still stay lean. I do clean bulks very well. Ill have to post some pics of my Test Prop, and NPP cycle.
I just read a article on mast from bb. Called masteron 101
They said a effective dose of mast is 300-600
600 being the top end and only being ran for a short time, like 4 weeks before a show. Example... running a 8 week cycle of mast 300-400 for the first 4 weeks than 600mg for the last 4 weeks.
They also said most people get the most out of it from 300-400mg

Considering you want a "light" cycle I think 300mg is a perfect place to start.

Papa.Smurf0311

I just read a article on mast from bb. Called masteron 101
They said a effective dose of mast is 300-600
600 being the top end and only being ran for a short time, like 4 weeks before a show. Example... running a 8 week cycle of mast 300-400 for the first 4 weeks than 600mg for the last 4 weeks.
They also said most people get the most out of it from 300-400mg

Considering you want a "light" cycle I think 300mg is a perfect place to start.
Thanks for that info man. yea id like to keep it light because ive learned through the years. Gains are made in the kitchen and hard training. gear is just a boost essentially.

Gainz.

Thanks for that info man. yea id like to keep it light because ive learned through the years. Gains are made in the kitchen and hard training. gear is just a boost essentially.
Hahaha, absolutely! I've said that a million times here! More gear doesn't mean more muscle. It just let's you work harder and recover faster.
Not to mention when running high doses you just put yourself at risk for more sides.

Papa.Smurf0311

Hahaha, absolutely! I've said that a million times here! More gear doesn't mean more muscle. It just let's you work harder and recover faster.
Not to mention when running high doses you just put yourself at risk for more sides.
I noticed this after some time. now i run lighter cycles. my test npp cycle didnt exceed 450 mg a week. ha.

HGH.to

indeed, Masteron shines at higher dosages. Problem with Masteron - its price. Many are not willing to spend that much for something that they can't build Phil Heath's muscles.
Have you ever used Masteron? If you haven't and you want to keep things light then you may actually start with Masteron 300-400 mg/week and see how it goes. While its milder, it's not all safe. go for Mast prop 300-400 mg/week the first 4 weeks. If everything's fine, bump to 600 mg/week. Again, this dosage of Masteron is indeed awesome, but it's not side effects free. 300mg/week Test Prop for 8 weeks with 400 mg/week of Mast Prop for 4 weeks then 600 mg/week for the rest 4 weeks sounds like a great plan. Turinabol once a day here and there is also doable especially if you love it. With your experience on diet and workout, it can be an awesome cutting cycle. especially if you're below 13% BF