Test sick

kingswe3are

Starting running this Test E on Sunday and again on Wed. Felt almost pre-flu like (if that makes sense) each day after dose days. Nothing else has changed or been taken so thinking there is a link between injecting & the symptoms. Anyone had this?

unclem

yeah its test flu. it gives you a fever, it dont last as long as the real flu but the symtoms are similar but less intense. havent had in a long time but its from dirty gear or something related to the gear.

HGH.to

what's the dosage you use? ever used that ester and brand? previous test experience?

kingswe3are

So been in the game awhile. Done many previous cycles & am on Trt. Just ordered this from a solid source on here. It Beligas Test E 300mg. Just started cycle and have injected 3x’s. Sunday 1.5cc & again on Wed 1.5cc. each week. Seems like I have heard of it before, but really wasn’t sure. So y’all think to do less or do I need to throw out gear?

Gainz.

I thought I was getting test flu for a minute there.
Feeling like poop, fever and all that. Then everyone in my house started getting sick, then I felt much worse.
Going on 3 days now 🤧🤒.
I think it's because all the kids are back in school and just mixing bacteria then bringing it home.
I have 3 different kids in 3 different classes in 2 different schools...
Was actually so bad I had to call in today.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

So been in the game awhile. Done many previous cycles & am on Trt. Just ordered this from a solid source on here. It Beligas Test E 300mg. Just started cycle and have injected 3x’s. Sunday 1.5cc & again on Wed 1.5cc. each week. Seems like I have heard of it before, but really wasn’t sure. So y’all think to do less or do I need to throw out gear?
900mgs of test is too much if its giving you a fever.

You have to titrate up to high doses, then keep increasing it so you don't plateau.

And even then, unless your gifted in the side effect department, doses of that magnitude are going to cause you serious problems whether you come down with fever or not.

HGH.to

you use 450 mg per shot x2 weekly. it is likely to experience such symptoms. the dosage is high per shot, and the dosage is high per week. ever been on such high test dosage? if you did and everything was fine, then you're likely getting too much test per shot, split the shots

kingswe3are

you use 450 mg per shot x2 weekly. it is likely to experience such symptoms. the dosage is high per shot, and the dosage is high per week. ever been on such high test dosage? if you did and everything was fine, then you're likely getting too much test per shot, split the shots
Usually run 600-750. May have jumped the gun a little bit this go around. Going to scale back to 600 next week. Thanks!!