Test

HGH.to

you sound like someone who never used steroids and you're running 1 ml of Tren 200 mg every 2 days and you don't feel anything after 19 days? that's a huge dosage I definitely wouldn't recommend to you. and yeah, you shouldn't run Tren without Test. Plus, if you use such high doses for 19 days without feeling absolutely anything your Tren seems fake. or you simply don't know what you're doing

bobby ricky

You need injectable testosterone, I use test cyp. It’s A long ester and you only inject twice per week. Your 180 xp must be A test booster and all that shit is shit. Order A couple bottles of test cyp and keep taking your booster shit and stop the tren because you have no business taking it. By the way where are you injecting your tren?
So order some injectable testosterone and let us know when you get it.
Please give us your stats and your diet.

Redneckj1982

So just stop the tren. I think it's kicking in cause I seem to have that idk superstrkmg state of mind. I'm 39 6ft 180lbs. I don't eat a ton of food but when I do it protein

suppsforlife

Where the best place to order I'm I'm the USA Florida. Last tie I ordered from Dragon Pharma ot came from greece
we cannot share sources, but check my avatar as a hint. talking/recommending sources is against this forum rules.
and yeah, stop the tren. Go with injectable testosterone only. it would be enough for a beginner.