The pain, the pain, the hgh pain......

Acreed1

Ok guys I'm on my 1st run with hgh. And just to give ya alil back ground I've been in the ped game for roughly 15+ yrs. Gyms roughly 25+ yrs..

Test, deca, alil var and winnie. Of course pct with hcg thrown in the mix. 

Anyways I started with 2 ius of growth for 4 weeks and went on vaca for 1.5 weeks. 

Started up when i got back at 2 then to 3 ius. The numbness and tingling feeling in my fingers, wrist (numbness) is crazy!! Btw its been 4 weeks since I started back up again. So I decided to stop for a bit and start off again at 1-1.5 ius per day. I've been running the 5-2 per week protol call. So my questions is when will this madness stop? 

Also too Monday of next week,  I'll be starting back with test and npp or low dose deca. The goals this summer and lean mass so leaning more towards no with test. I'd like to fix this numbness and start up with hgh again Monday aswell. 

This hgh sides have slowed down and are almost gone...

Again when with this madness stop???

And or how do I combat it??

Thx in advance!

Acreed1

Also too the bloat in fingers is/was crazy but again since I've vaulted the hgh its gone down. I've also added potassium pills in my mix. 

SemperFi

The truth is that every person is different and there is really no way to combat the sides except time for the body to adjust. It took me a good four-six weeks to adjust and in week 12 I am at 4iu's ED. The swelling in the hands has never disappeared and I have developed a trigger finger on my left hand. The joint pain is all but gone and I really never experienced the bloating associated with GH.

To combat fatigue I dose first thing in the morning and wait an hour before eating and then again pre workout in the mid afternoon.

Some people I have spoken with never experience any sides. While others never see any relief of some side effects.

The majority of individuals will and do ultimately adjust. I recommend increasing dosage at a slower pace than you did before giving your body sometime to adjust at each step in the ladder.

If bloating or hand swelling is a concern using a natural diuretic 3 days on 4 days off may provide some relief.

Note- I am taking pharma grade GH

SEMPER FI

Acreed1

#1..... Thx for the warm welcome over in the introductions part.

Lower dosage is exactly what I'm gonna do starting Monday aswell. Probably 1-1.5 ius to start.  And I'll stay on that for awhile if I have too. Also I'll go back to nightly injects. I did have better, deeper sleeps when I I next at night.  I have enough for roughly 5 months at 2 ius at the 5-2 weekly protol call. Great call on the natural diuretics too. I been taking water pills to assist in the bloat issue too.. Also drinkn more water than what I normally do.

Semper Fi, are you on any test and or other supps? 

The gh I have is from a highly reputable sponsor not necessarily from this board and had great reviews.

SemperFi

Semper Fi, are you on any test and or other supps? 

Yes, I am currently in week 3 of a 20 week cycle. You can take a peak if you are inclined on my current cycle in the "CYCLES" log section.

I would do a little bit of research concerning dosing at night. It has been reported that it will suppress your bodies natural night time release. Unless you are GH deficient and need replacement therapy I would not recommend taking at night right before bed. If you are starting on a single injection taking it VERY early in the morning will provide the best results. Or if you are on 2X a day injections take your second injection in the late afternoon. The circulating half-life of GH is relatively short and taking it in the late afternoon might be the correct timing to prevent the suppression of your bodies night time release (when you are sleeping).

My experience on the natural diuretics is to make sure you give your body a break. I found that 3 days on and 4 days off work best for me.

Best of luck and I hope it work out well for you.

SEMPER FI

Acreed1

Damn that's a bad ass cycle. Very well planned and precise at a young age of almost 50. 

After reading a ton of when to inject gh, its really abt 50/50 for and against am/pm injects. 

As I stated this is my 1st run with gh and not sure how true this is but 1 article I read said night injects are good too because at the ages of 30-40+ our natural gh release production is low. So we're almost replenishing our natural supply and wouldn't really interfere with the little bit of gh being released..

Buuuuuuuuuuuut on the other hand, I've also read that before a.m. workouts, fully fasted gh injects work great too.. Aaaaaaand I've heard after workouts injects work for some. I guess pending age, someone's body chemistry and goals its trial and error. 

SemperFi

You can only decide for you.  Just take all the information you can obtain and use it to help you make a decision.

I hope you adjust to the regimen because GH is the real deal and does what it says it does. It just takes time. ;)

My experience has been nothing short of very positive and I still have 40 weeks to go (lower dose off cycle)!!!  I can't even imagine what it would do for a very advanced bodybuilder and/or professional.

SEMPER FI

Acreed1

Yea ya know come to think of it, I may wait till sides go down even more before starting again Still get alil carpal tunnel feeling in hands. But bloat has gone down. 

This Friday I'm giving blood and plan on doing so on a regular basis. Monday or sometime next week I'll start test and deca or npp for a 12+ weeker cycle. I do have a question abt that so I'll post that in cycle form part. So after abt a month in on test annnnnnnnd I'll re add the hgh....

Thx for the insight to my questions!!!

Jedimax

@Acreed1, I'm at the a bit over the 3 month mark of using HGH and currently 4 IU'S split evenly twice a day and still deal with the carpel tunnel syndrome especially at night. It used to be bad the first 4-6 weeks but has decreased and on a scale of 1-10, its like a 3 now. My advice at night is don't ever sleep on your arms/hands!!! For my second dose, I don't inject right before bed. I do it 3-4 hours before sleeping. SemperFi, are you on a TEST cycle right now? And how would I know if my GH is pharma quality?

SemperFi

The only way for certain if your GH is pharma grade is to buy pharma grade.

Your side effects are consistent with legit gear and you can do some research and do a 10u. dose with blood work to prove effectiveness. Google it and you can see what I am talking about.

I am running GH in conjunction with a 20 week cycle currently.

SEMPER FI

Jedimax

Ok cool. Ya I haven't done a blood test in a while but i should probably schedule one soon. I'll check your cycle thread out, thanks!

Acreed1

Hey guys!

I actually started back on the gh this past Friday. Using up the already reconstituted gh and soon to be on a fresh bottle. I'm starting off with only 1.5 ius right now and gonna stay with that till I feel my body is used to that. I'm also on npp and test too. I'll chk back to this thread in abt 2-3 days.. Well I actually chk daily bit I'll post how I'm feeling using less ius this time around to start.. I forget where but I've read that after taking some time off and starting again, the hgh sides appear to be less. Hopefully that stays true for me. 

Dolf

Thanks for the update brotha! Hopefully you continue to update us since many here are interested in how this goes for you.

strong

Creed, I see you received accurate advice from SemperFi. I am now on 4 months of GH use. The first month I was tired as hell and couldn't feel my left foot. it was totally numb. I also had some pins and needle feelings. All the side eventually went away. I still cant feel my left big toe but I too am on the 5 days on 2 days off regimen. I can feel my toe on Sundays but after starting up again on Monday it gets numb.

I am benefiting mentally from it and I can see some fat loss benefits. I Have been extremely positive for 3 months or so. I am not going to exceed 4 ius a day. Right now I'm just pinning 3 in the morning upon wakening. I have mixed feelings on GH. I have a full 9 months of GH to use. I will then determine if it is worth it.  As of now I say its worth it if you can get some good sales.  You do need to use 4 months to see the benefits IMO... Id like to hear your progress. Keep us posted...

strong

Creed, You may want to up the Sust dose. You should really run test 2 times the amount of the Nandrolone.  Don't forget the dreaded Deca dick you get from Deca/NPP.  I ran 750 sust and 400 NPP worked great for me... I know were all different but test should always be higher than a Nandrolone...