The pain, the pain, the hgh pain......

Acreed1

Hey good bros here.. I love the follow up by everyone!! Thumbs up!!!

Yea Semper Fi set me straight on the gh. I actually started early April and stopped for abt 1.5 weeks due to a vacation. I was doing 2-3 ius and just aa described, numbness out the ass. Fingers, hands forearms.. But did have great sleeps!! Weird dreams too so I believe it was good legit hgh.. There's always gonna be a great debate rather to shoot a.m.,,,,p.m.,,, before/after workouts and etc. At one point I read where at ppl in 40s-50s+ our gh level is lowwww so before bed pins won't interfere with what gh we used to put out..

Now someone with more knowledge like Semperfi and others too probably benefited better with a.m. pins.. In short, I'm still learning abt the gh game..

Now for the sust/npp discussion, normally I've always done higher test than deca. I posted abt this in the steroid section. Bit just from doing alittle research in higher deca/npp than test seems to be catching some good heat. Test seems and does amaturize more than deca/npp. In short makes ya retain more water. Sooooooooo I've been running higher npp than test juuuuust to see. I do have aromasin and caber in arriving soon. Plus nolva and hcg to recover.. Btw using roughly 300-400 ius of hcg keeping the balls fresh.. Lol 

Ohhh the aromasin is 12.5 per capsule too... I'm using those 2-3x weekly.. 

I love the vascularity I'm getting so far. Also trying to down more water too.. But again chk the steroid section on my deca higher than test post out.. Semperfi had some great input in that thread too

Jedimax

You bought 9 months of GH? I know we cant talk openly about source or price but I sent you a friend request. PM me because I'm about to run out of my own supply please?

Acreed1

Nearing the end of HGH w/2 more bikes left, but I'll be ordering more soon. But anyways the although I was cruising at 2-2.5 ius a day, now down to m-w-f the sides are pretty much gone. So I think this second round of hgh I run will yield better fat loss results. And I'll go back up to 5-2. Also too just running low test. All n all pretty happy with results so far.