Therapeutic Deca with TRT

Galactus

Hello! My TRT dosage is 130 mg of Cypionate weekly split into M & Th injections.

I've had nagging tendonitis in my shoulder for a while now, and I'd like to try a therapeutic dosage of Deca. I was thinking of 80 mg weekly, taken on Thursday, for 12-16 weeks.

How does that sound?

Galactus

Don't bother answering this question. I think I'm going to be ok with this. I know some don't get much benefit unless it's a minimum of 100 mg a week but I want to start with 80 mg. I also know that this isn't going to solve the issue, and only possibly provide some pain relief. I don't go super heavy much nowadays, and instead focus more on contraction and speed.

It's funny to see people watch me intensely pushing up 90 pounds on the 45 degree leg press :)

It's funny to see people watch me intensely pushing up 90 pounds on the 45 degree leg press :)
I hear you brother. I don't judge. After two herniated disks and two surgeries I no longer go super heavy or even squat and deadlift at all anymore. I agree, lower the weight and pay attention to stretch, contraction, form, and just pound out the volume.

Please report back how it goes with the deca, I'm curious about the therapeutic.

I like the deca dose. 80mg seems fair. I hear of many guys running it at 50-100 ew for a therapeutic effect.

Even when I use deca during a bulk I tend to stay at 300mg ew and get great results.

Good luck!

Denicnut

Hello! My TRT dosage is 130 mg of Cypionate weekly split into M & Th injections.

I've had nagging tendonitis in my shoulder for a while now, and I'd like to try a therapeutic dosage of Deca. I was thinking of 80 mg weekly, taken on Thursday, for 12-16 weeks.

How does that sound?
I’m doing 250mg test enth and 100mg deca I got some amps of pharma deca Intas intabolin for the same reason I’m about 4-5 weeks and I finally noticed an improvement…crazy thing is I’m getting size and some good strength I had to take some time off and I wasn’t in the gym at all just doing my 200-250mg test enth …I would go for it probably 10 weeks and then cut the deca for a while and then do 10 more weeks see how you feel

Denicnut

are you cruising on 250 mg/week of Test?
I would normally just do the 200-250mg of test for a while maybe 10-12 weeks and couple weeks of hcg, aromasin and raloxifene too but my shoulder has been hurting for a while now so I added in the amp of deca…normal would be only 375mg test enth/cyp 375-400mg mast enth and maybe some dhb or primo at 300-400mg or an oral

suppsforlife

Deca can help with your shoulder, but you need test with it. HGH can also help. avoid winstrol.
if you cruise at 250 mg/week, make sure your T is within range, to stay safe, if you're not competing.

Denicnut

Deca can help with your shoulder, but you need test with it. HGH can also help. avoid winstrol.
if you cruise at 250 mg/week, make sure your T is within range, to stay safe, if you're not competing.
Yea for sure I stay on my test dose and 2iu of jintropin at all times…I just tried adding in another .5 iu and my hands r killing me! I might do the 2iu at night instead of fasted in the morning to see if anything with healing and recovery instead of for fat loss n well being in the morning

HGH.to

some people experience that hands issues with HGH. for many it disappears on its own as you continue using it.

Denicnut

Yea it’s happened the last two times I tried to bump up to three iu…I think I’m going to try to taper up more slowly and different