They say revenge is a dish best served cold

PedritoHID

My ex sent my this text after seeing a picture of me. She broke up with me back in Dec 2021 when I was diagnosed with low T, had all the bad symptoms of low T, plus she broke up with me, I was falling down into a deep depression.

Thanks to all of you with the knowledge, this shit is just getting started!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220603-110011~2.png
    Screenshot_20220603-110011~2.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 15

Twizted

Haha I love it, that has to feel great. Definitely do not go back to her, if she couldn't stick with you through the bad times then she isn't worthy of the good times. Like the others said spread some love to her friends 🀣

seymour

Fuckin right Pedrito.

Proud of ya bud. Putting in the work and seeing the results and success.

Couple dudes mentioned it but please don't go back to her my man. You deserve better. If she can't hang with you then she ain't worth shit.

My man!!!!

rosoo

My ex sent my this text after seeing a picture of me. She broke up with me back in Dec 2021 when I was diagnosed with low T, had all the bad symptoms of low T, plus she broke up with me, I was falling down into a deep depression.

Thanks to all of you with the knowledge, this shit is just getting started!!!
Keep up the good work brother πŸ™‚

PedritoHID

Update:

She came to visit me, I spent the weekend with her, she noticed I'm with other girls, she got jealous and I kicked her out after I fucked the shit out of her.

That was what I needed to shred any kind of feelings I had for her... And the sex was average at best LOL

Gainz.

Update:

She came to visit me, I spent the weekend with her, she noticed I'm with other girls, she got jealous and I kicked her out after I fucked the shit out of her.

That was what I needed to shred any kind of feelings I had for her... And the sex was average at best LOL
I couldn't be more proud!
Now block her number