Thinking of mixing cutting products

Mallen

I'm new here, so if this is the wrong thread for this question, let me know.

I'm thinking of taking Helio Clen Yohimbine 40mcg & 5.5mg/ml with CUTTING MIX – 200mg/ml 10ml/vial GOLD USA

Does anyone have any thoughts on that? Or should I avoid stacking the two?

suppsforlife

Considering you're asking this question, I can assume you should avoid stacking. That's because although this stack can be great, it can be too much for a beginner, causing side effects.
We must first know you better to answer such questions. Such as your stats? Previous experience with steroids? goals?

Mallen

Considering you're asking this question, I can assume you should avoid stacking. That's because although this stack can be great, it can be too much for a beginner, causing side effects.
We must first know you better to answer such questions. Such as your stats? Previous experience with steroids? goals?
I've cycled test for about a year, and I have done one cycle of GW501516
The weight loss has not been as dramatic as I expected, so I was thinking of stepping it up a bit.

suppsforlife

Weight loss is done in the kitchen brother... nothing helps burning fat than just staying in deficit.
but you could try adding either clen OR tren to your test cycle (while you stay in deficit and work hard)
either will provide strong effects, both are extremely powerful so prepare for the side effects...

Mallen

Weight loss is done in the kitchen brother... nothing helps burning fat than just staying in deficit.
but you could try adding either clen OR tren to your test cycle (while you stay in deficit and work hard)
either will provide strong effects, both are extremely powerful so prepare for the side effects...
Thank you!!!
I completely revamped my diet about a week ago, and I am noticing the difference.

Meal 1: 5 eggs and oats
Meal 2: 8 oz of chicken greens and sweet potato
Meal 3: ground beef, rice, and veggies
Meal 4: protein shake

I think I will let this diet run for a month longer before I add clen to tren

Mallen

Thank you!!!
I completely revamped my diet about a week ago, and I am noticing the difference.

clen or tren*

I'm new here, so if this is the wrong thread for this question, let me know.

I'm thinking of taking Helio Clen Yohimbine 40mcg & 5.5mg/ml with CUTTING MIX – 200mg/ml 10ml/vial GOLD USA

Does anyone have any thoughts on that? Or should I avoid stacking the two?
I tend to agree with what everyone else has previously posted. Lets be honest, If we could be "naturally" be jacked and stacked, why would we need to take any supplements, AAS, peptides etc? However, this is not the case with 99.9% of us, or, were happy over all, but not completely satisfied. But, what Supps said, most of your "cutting and leanness" doesnt come from supplements/steroids etc, most of that success comes from what you consume dietary wise. For example, should I drink that coke or eat that snickers bar? According to Health and Fitness, "Heavier individuals will generally burn more calories during the same workout duration and intensity. So a 125 lb person may burn 200 calories in 30-40 minutes on a treadmill, while a 200 lb person could do it in 25-35 minutes." So, is the time tradeoff worth it to consume the calories vs. the amount of time it takes to burn it off? And I do love me some ice cream. Long story short, the better/more disciplined your diet is, the less "stuff" you need to add/inject is needed. I apologize for rambling on guess its the ADD in me. Regardless, good luck.

suppsforlife

Thank you!!!

do not stick to the same foods for over a month, or else you won't be able to eat them ever again. try switching. of course, healthy alternatives, getting a balanced diet.

Gainz.

do not stick to the same foods for over a month, or else you won't be able to eat them ever again.

..... There's... 20 different jokes I want to go for here.... Like a literal rolodex of dirty jokes and innuendos spinning in my head... I'm trying so hard to be a more serious member in the group... But shit like this... 🤨... Doesn't make it easy! In fact it makes it very hard (damnit.. I let myself down)
But @suppsforlife is right... I used to eat so much chicken and mashed potatoes. Almost daily... I just can't do either anymore. Chicken in rare circumstances.. like on a quesadilla or chicken broccoli Alfredo. But just chicken breast or legs... Nope.
But... I can still eat as much 😸 and 🍑 as ever... I never get tired of that shit... Fuckin 7 days a week 365 year after fuckin year!
And you fuckers thought I wasn't gonna go for the joke?
Me serious... Come on... You knew it was bullshit... 😂🤣😂