This is the shits man...

Dolf

Drink more water, eat more veggies, and cut back the adex. Your issue is probably a combo of all 3.

As far ad the ai goes keep yourself a daily log of what compounds you're taking and the dosing of your ai. Make adjustments as needed, and the log will be something you can reference in the future for future cycles. Also if possible get bloodwork done. That'll tell you exactly what your ai, and dose your taking is doing.

Dolf

A lot of people don't like fiber with psyllium in it because of the pulpy like texture. I put it in pulp free OJ and pretend it's pulp. Lol

darkvorg

jist to let you all know! Not that it's important! BUT I am fine now. Drank more water, added some mushrooms and leafy greens into my meals, couple sweet potatoes here and there and now all is good! I will be looking into that husk supp though! Got awesome reviews on amazon!

Gear2Go

I use  Species Fiberlyze, which is flavored Psyllium Husk. Mix it with about 12oz of water sake and drink. 

Do not let sit tooling or its like jello. 

SemperFi

This is an excellent component to add to a high protein diet. I picked some up on the river and it works great.

Thanks for the lead DT.

SEMPER FI

F

Frankied75

I'm also a big fan of the psylium husk fiber. Couldn't live without it