Thoughts on Mr Olympia?

Gainz.

First off congratulations to C-Bum! I absolutely love and respect that guy.
He's really made the sport popular again. Personally I like his style of physique more than the other classes but that's just me.

Also congrats to Derek Lunsford... I know there's a lot of controversy over his win... Hadi walking off stage... I really don't like that shit. I understand if you think you should have won and the emotion behind such an investment in your life... time, money... health..
But to throw a temper tantrum like a baby and walk off the stage... I really don't like it. Honestly lost a lot of respect for him in that moment.

Also congrats to Larry fuckin Wheels!
Coming in second overall... even though I honestly thought he should have won. Not just because I'm a fan... but his legs and back were far better. But still coming in second first time in Olympia stage... that's awesome!
I still can't get over how crazy he looked.
He went from 265 to 225
And 5 days later he's already back to 255.
(And I have a hard time putting on 5lbs in a month 🤣🤣)

And I'm sorry but the girls... even the bikini girls... 😬... not for me. Looked like a bunch of dudes with fake tits...

So... thoughts..?
Anyone else watch any?

HGH.to

And I'm sorry but the girls... even the bikini girls... 😬... not for me. Looked like a bunch of dudes with fake tits...
finally someone said it. lol
i mean, i understand all the hard work but.. why?
Every man wants to look like Cbum, but no woman wants to look like those girls..

Gainz.

finally someone said it. lol
i mean, i understand all the hard work but.. why?
Every man wants to look like Cbum, but no woman wants to look like those girls..
Dude... 🤢... it's just too much.. every single category for the girls... too much!

HGH.to

what do you think about Cbum? gotta say I think he deserves it. but Dino was very close, no doubt

Gainz.

what do you think about Cbum? gotta say I think he deserves it. but Dino was very close, no doubt

I'll see if I can find the pictures later. But they posted side by sides... it's not even close... Cbum outshines him in every single way possible.

Gainz.

I mean... back, legs, biceps, chest...

Attachments

• received_1061583454865060.jpeg
    received_1061583454865060.jpeg
    83 KB · Views: 4
  • received_1369705686987786.jpeg
    received_1369705686987786.jpeg
    85.9 KB · Views: 4
  • received_868615221522450.jpeg
    received_868615221522450.jpeg
    85.1 KB · Views: 4