Thrilled to be here

Twizted

Gotta crop them or lower the quality so they will be small enough to post. It's a pain sometimes

Gainz.

I'm having the same problem, I took pics so I can track my cycle progress here... but can't upload them

Gainz.

WTH! I've tried cropping them and still saying to large!
I know man! I even sent the pictures to myself and saved them through messager. I have no idea what to do! Maybe I can adjust the ratio, or megapixels and take new pictures?

Ok I just changed my megapixels to 6 and I got 1 to load

Twizted

Yea sometimes you have to lower the picture resolution to bring the size down enough to post

Gokupwr62

I know man! I even sent the pictures to myself and saved them through messager. I have no idea what to do! Maybe I can adjust the ratio, or megapixels and take new pictures?

Ok I just changed my megapixels to 6 and I got 1 to load
I think I have it figured out I ended up downloading an app to resize pictures we'll see if that works

Gokupwr62

I'll get around to getting current pictures of me with a pump when the wife is able to hit the gym with me next. Usually Mondays. These pictures were after a CPL weeks of getting back to the gym after my bicep surgery

PaulTtet

The wife went to the movies instead of to the gym with me. Here are ones taken 12weeks at the start of my current blast. Holding higher bf in these about 255lbs currently at 238lbs as of this morning
Oh, that's why I discovered The Pirate Bay. Now we watch movies together after practice on the projector. In my home theater)) Favorite so far: Exorcist. A very old movie. My parents didn't take me to the theater, but when it came out on TV, we all gathered to watch it-almost like a documentary. At the time, this movie was a visual aid to me of what could one day happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

rosoo

Oh, that's why I discovered The Pirate Bay. Now we watch movies together after practice on the projector. In my home theater)) Favorite so far: Exorcist. A very old movie. My parents didn't take me to the theater, but when it came out on TV, we all gathered to watch it-almost like a documentary. At the time, this movie was a visual aid to me of what could one day happen.
Have to be cautious some movie in tpb is fake content and comes with malicious code to infect your computer.

So long you have your endpoint protection turned on (anti virus) then you should be just fine, most of it can detect all these malicious code executable :)