Tight... or loose?

Gainz.

Is there like some really big guys in here? I’d like to get some guidance on some bulking I keep plateauing and I’m dissecting why I go up in protien calories take more rest idk wtf the deal is

@bobby ricky @JohnJuan and @MONSTRO are the 3 biggest I can think of off hand. I know we have more, but as far as active... probably these 3.

But there's other members that might be bigger... not everyone posts pictures.

But usually a plateau is directly related to your diet. Sometimes people need to drastically increase their calorie intake to get past a rut. Like a extra 1,000cal a day.
Sometimes you're just pushing yourself too hard and you're body isn't recovering.

BulkinWes

@bobby ricky @JohnJuan and @MONSTRO are the 3 biggest I can think of off hand. I know we have more, but as far as active... probably these 3.

But there's other members that might be bigger... not everyone posts pictures.

But usually a plateau is directly related to your diet. Sometimes people need to drastically increase their calorie intake to get past a rut. Like a extra 1,000cal a day.
Sometimes you're just pushing yourself too hard and your body isn't recovering.
So I took 4 days off jumped to lol your gonna say wtf Wes but jumped to 7k lol and it helped it really did especially with the rest period but still I can’t maintain 7 I just can’t it’s to much but I’m riding around 4-5 generally so my diet I’m feeding the monster but idk I’ve narrowed it mostly down to rest but gotta be more to it maybe I need to go get blood work again and see what’s off cuz I’ve been running the hgh for a while maybe my thyroid is off or something idk

Gainz.

So I took 4 days off jumped to lol your gonna say wtf Wes but jumped to 7k lol and it helped it really did especially with the rest period but still I can’t maintain 7 I just can’t it’s to much but I’m riding around 4-5 generally so my diet I’m feeding the monster but idk I’ve narrowed it mostly down to rest but gotta be more to it maybe I need to go get blood work again and see what’s off cuz I’ve been running the hgh for a while maybe my thyroid is off or something idk

Sounds like you're not using a lot of what you're consuming. Diminishing returns and all that.
Because even at 4k a day... you should be gaining over a lb a week... if not more.

BulkinWes

Sounds like you're not using a lot of what you're consuming. Diminishing returns and all that.
Because even at 4k a day... you should be gaining over a lb a week... if not more.
Exactly bro that’s what I’m thinking like whats going on so I think ima set an appointment for blood work again

bobby ricky

Is there like some really big guys in here? I’d like to get some guidance on some bulking I keep plateauing and I’m dissecting why I go up in protien calories take more rest idk wtf the deal is
I’m not a big guy but I’ll tell you the secret, more work more food more water more sleep more peds👍. Are you the hardest working mother fucker in the gym? One thing that helped me was German volume training. Everyone says you’re doing to much you’re over training 😂😂. Bullshit your not doing enough period. Do more and more and more. It doesn’t have to be heavy but do more. You think guy’s in prison had a great diet ? They worked and slept and that’s about it. The bigger you are the more intensity you have to bring to the table period.

I train arms every fucking day I go to the gym and people say you can’t do that it’s overtraining. I call it overreaching because it pushes you past your limits and that will bring growth 👍. The level you are operating on in the gym is fine but theirs a level above that that you don’t know about yet. There’s also a level above that. You need to find that next level of operation. I’m no saying that you don’t need rest because you do but just do more. If you smile once in the gym you’re not really pushing it. Do some pull-ups then curls then tricep push downs catch your breath then do it again. Do 15 rounds of this then go do your normal workout with more intensity 👍 I don’t care if your first pull-up is 10 reps and your last set is 1 just do it.

This is how I talk to myself so please don’t take it personal. Picture in your mind what u want to look like and make it come true. There’s so much more but I’m hungry 😋

bobby ricky

Next workout after it’s all said and done go to to the cable machine and set the pin at 20 lbs. get the single handle and do curls about 20 then switch hands and do it again. Non stop back and forth. Your reps will start to go down but keep going until you have the pump of your life and do this after every workout for one week straight and tell me more doesn’t work. If it’s sore the next day don’t worry it will go away during your workout.

Gainz.

Next workout after it’s all said and done go to to the cable machine and set the pin at 20 lbs. get the single handle and do curls about 20 then switch hands and do it again. Non stop back and forth. Your reps will start to go down but keep going until you have the pump of your life and do this after every workout for one week straight and tell me more doesn’t work. If it’s sore the next day don’t worry it will go away during your workout.

Almost exactly what I do. I rep the fuck out, and drop weight... and rep the fuck out..drop weight and rep the fuck out! I go until my arms or chest... or lats just fucking can't do it.
I usually do over 700 reps every workout. And I only train 3 body parts at a time.

JesseTX

(I knew that would get you to click on this post... you dirty bird)

So... here's the question

Your shirts, do you wear tight fitting shirts to show the gainz?
Or a loose fitting shirt to hide your size?

I keep hearing that big guys... like really big guys wear looser shirts. Because they like to hide their size so they don't look so intimidating.
Meanwhile the smaller guys... like me... wear tighter shirts to show size.

I definitely feel like there's some truth to that. But I also feel like the big guys like to "flex" by saying "I'm wearing a xxxl ... when in fact a 2xl fits them just fine, and xl fits... just tight.

Since I've started lifting I out grew all my medium shirts. I usually had medium talls.
Then last year I spent like $200 on all new L shirts... and I've already grew out of half of them. (Being different brands, wearing some more than others, and the dryer shrinking, and constant growth) I'm actually really upset, I have a very nice Perry Ellis pink dress shirt. It fit me like it was tailored for me. I just can't wear it anymore... it looks like a xs on me. I went to buy another, just a few sizes bigger and its gone... 😔
So I'm finally a XL.
But... I don't like the XL.
They are a little... bigger than I like. I love feeling that tightness on my biceps.
So it looks like I got 6 more months until I fill out the XL like I want.

So... I'm just curious to see what you guys prefer to wear.
And I'm talking... what you prefer most of the time? What makes you feel the best?
How utterly disappointing that this thread isn't what the title led on as.😒

That being said... buy semi-baggy shirts and fill them fuckers out.

I'm running out of shirts and jeans now which is gratifying and passes me off all at once!!

🤣🤣

JesseTX

Almost exactly what I do. I rep the fuck out, and drop weight... and rep the fuck out..drop weight and rep the fuck out! I go until my arms or chest... or lats just fucking can't do it.
I usually do over 700 reps every workout. And I only train 3 body parts at a time.
That's so much volume!

BulkinWes

How utterly disappointing that this thread isn't what the title led on as.😒

That being said... buy semi-baggy shirts and fill them fuckers out.

I'm running out of shirts and jeans now which is gratifying and passes me off all at once!!

🤣🤣
It’s always changing from what it normally is lol