Tight... or loose?

Gainz.

(I knew that would get you to click on this post... you dirty bird)

So... here's the question

Your shirts, do you wear tight fitting shirts to show the gainz?
Or a loose fitting shirt to hide your size?

I keep hearing that big guys... like really big guys wear looser shirts. Because they like to hide their size so they don't look so intimidating.
Meanwhile the smaller guys... like me... wear tighter shirts to show size.

I definitely feel like there's some truth to that. But I also feel like the big guys like to "flex" by saying "I'm wearing a xxxl ... when in fact a 2xl fits them just fine, and xl fits... just tight.

Since I've started lifting I out grew all my medium shirts. I usually had medium talls.
Then last year I spent like $200 on all new L shirts... and I've already grew out of half of them. (Being different brands, wearing some more than others, and the dryer shrinking, and constant growth) I'm actually really upset, I have a very nice Perry Ellis pink dress shirt. It fit me like it was tailored for me. I just can't wear it anymore... it looks like a xs on me. I went to buy another, just a few sizes bigger and its gone... 😔
So I'm finally a XL.
But... I don't like the XL.
They are a little... bigger than I like. I love feeling that tightness on my biceps.
So it looks like I got 6 more months until I fill out the XL like I want.

So... I'm just curious to see what you guys prefer to wear.
And I'm talking... what you prefer most of the time? What makes you feel the best?

BulkinWes

I keep hearing that big guys... like really big guys wear looser shirts. Because they like to hide their size so they don't look so intimidating.

I definitely feel like there's some truth to that. But I also feel like the big guys like to "flex" by saying "I'm wearing a xxxl ... when in fact a 2xl fits them just fine, and xl fits... just tight.

Since I've started lifting I out grew all my medium shirts. I usually had medium talls.
Then last year I spent like $200 on all new L shirts... and I've already grew out of half of them. (Being different brands, wearing some more than others, and the dryer shrinking, and constant growth) I'm actually really upset, I have a very nice Perry Ellis pink dress shirt. It fit me like it was tailored for me. I just can't wear it anymore... it looks like a xs on me. I went to buy another, just a few sizes bigger and its gone... 😔
So I'm finally a XL.
They are a little... bigger than I like. I love feeling that tightness on my biceps.

And I'm talking... what you prefer most of the time? What makes you feel the best?
I wear larges and sometimes they are too tight so I do have xl but I wear whatever makes me feel comfortable if I’m going out you damn right ima wear a somewhat tight shirt but most of my close are tight around my shoulders and arms no matter what unless I get xxl but those are really long on me so just depends I guess cuz I’m pretty big in my lats and shoulders so hard to find the right fitting clothes. Jeans everything is tight lol I wear size 34 which fits my waist but my thighs and ass are very big so it’s like mother fucker I guess we just gonna be tight no matter what lol

suppsforlife

exactly. and i instantly said that tight is always better :ROFLMAO:
TBH, I don't care. whichever one is closer to my hand when picking up my gym shirt. So I'm wearing both. most people in my gym know my gains anyway. plus, i'm not there to impress anyone but myself.
again. i don't care. none makes me feel better or worse. it makes me feel better when i work hard until failure. makes me feel bad whenever i have bad days and can't lift shit

BulkinWes

exactly. and i instantly said that tight is always better :ROFLMAO:

TBH, I don't care. whichever one is closer to my hand when picking up my gym shirt. So I'm wearing both. most people in my gym know my gains anyway. plus, i'm not there to impress anyone but myself.

again. i don't care. none makes me feel better or worse. it makes me feel better when i work hard until failure. makes me feel bad whenever i have bad days and can't lift shit
I agree on majority of this lol when I’m lifting I want a loose shirt tbh because my shoulders and arms make my shirts hurt when I have a pump or if I’m doing flies and stuff leaves purple marks so I try and wear old ass xl to workout in unless I’m going sleeveless

Parameddog

I have two wardrobes - tight and loose.

Depends on where, what, why and who - If I am off to the cinema - tight - don't want goofball thinking he can play with his mobile whilst sat next to me

If I go to a nice restaurant with the long haired general - loose - she knows my body and when I eat - well, I like to release the farts.

At work - tight, very tight. If some M.Effer wants to fight me, I do not want to give them anything to grab onto AND size is a good de-escalator - along with 6 foot 2 inches of Good British Beef! :ROFLMAO:

BulkinWes

I have two wardrobes - tight and loose.

Depends on where, what, why and who - If I am off to the cinema - tight - don't want goofball thinking he can play with his mobile whilst sat next to me

If I go to a nice restaurant with the long haired general - loose - she knows my body and when I eat - well, I like to release the farts.

At work - tight, very tight. If some M.Effer wants to fight me, I do not want to give them anything to grab onto AND size is a good de-escalator - along with 6 foot 2 inches of Good British Beef! :ROFLMAO:
I wish I had your money lol

Gainz.

I forget sometimes that people go to the gym... 99.9% of my workouts are at home.
So squat shorts-pants, socks and converse all stars is all I wear.
So I don't really have any gym shirts.
But the majority of my shirts that I wear out.... either tight fitting T shirts, tank tops are those deep cut tank tops that show off your serratus.
Check this out! https://a.co/d/bOqKokm
I have these in every color.

I'm just glad I'm not the only one who likes tighter shirts!
I guess we can all agree tighter is better!
🤣😂🤣😂

bobby ricky

So I'm finally a XL.

I have 20 black xl wife beaters and that’s all I wear. They are tight as fuck but I’m big and lean enough to pull it off. I love the attention I get and can’t get enough of it. I work my fucking ass off for the body I have so I’m not going to hide it. After fighting with myself about having abs or not I decided to have abs and I’m not looking back.
Absolutely love the attention I get for all the hours I put in. Now this fucking tren thing is taking this to a whole new level.

BulkinWes

I have 20 black xl wife beaters and that’s all I wear. They are tight as fuck but I’m big and lean enough to pull it off. I love the attention I get and can’t get enough of it. I work my fucking ass off for the body I have so I’m not going to hide it. After fighting with myself about having abs or not I decided to have abs and I’m not looking back.
Absolutely love the attention I get for all the hours I put in. Now this fucking tren thing is taking this to a whole new level.
I got gyno so I don’t wear them lol

Gainz.

I was waiting for you to reply.
I had a feeling you were part of the tight crew 😂🤣.
Its funny because I know we both don't wear shirts as often as possible. Every time I go to buy a new shirt my girl yells at me... "you never wear a fucking shirt, why do you need another"
Why?.... because you can't just show up to the party shirtless! Even I'm not that guy 😂🤣

bobby ricky

I was waiting for you to reply.
I had a feeling you were part of the tight crew 😂🤣.
Its funny because I know we both don't wear shirts as often as possible. Every time I go to buy a new shirt my girl yells at me... "you never wear a fucking shirt, why do you need another"
Why?.... because you can't just show up to the party shirtless! Even I'm not that guy 😂🤣
Tight or no shirt 👍 preferably no shirt 👍

Imgame

Always worn big shirts. People think I’m fat because I tuck my shirt in. The look on their faces when I take my shirt off is funny.
I just look at them and say “That’s right , Im not fat “

Pedrito0906

When I'm out I love to wear V-neck shirts that fit tight, qhen I'm bulking I wear a size bigger. I also have a lot of tank tops that I wear every time, even when I'm out and its hot outside.

I'm like pops @bobby ricky I do like the attention cause I've worked hard for this shit and after getting diagnosed with low T, we all know the hard work we gotta put in this bitch.

Btw some attention seeking pictures 🤣🤣🤣

Before and after of the best I could do, natty vs enhanced. Obviously as you'll know, hard work and dedication is a must.

Attachments

• GridArt_20230320_064507116~3.jpg
    GridArt_20230320_064507116~3.jpg
    663.7 KB · Views: 6

BulkinWes

When I'm out I love to wear V-neck shirts that fit tight, qhen I'm bulking I wear a size bigger. I also have a lot of tank tops that I wear every time, even when I'm out and it’s hot outside.
I'm like pops @bobby ricky I do like the attention cause I've worked hard for this shit and after getting diagnosed with low T, we all know the hard work we gotta put in this bitch.

Btw some attention seeking pictures 🤣🤣🤣

Before and after of the best I could do, natty vs enhanced. Obviously as you'll know, hard work and dedication is a must.
Getting them shoulders like boulders