TIPS TO BE a monster in 2024

MONSTRO

TIPS TO BE a monster in 2024

*MK677 is an excellent product because it promotes rapid weight gain, strength and hunger in addition to a surreal pump. But unfortunately, after testing it on myself and clients, it causes a strange panic-like anxiety that makes you unable to sleep without a sedative like XANAX.

*The secret for the offseason to work is to do the same thing consecutively for at least 9 months to solidify it without ever making mini cuts or reducing anything. High doses from the first day until the end. CONCISTENCE

*For serious muscle growth, that is, testosterone should be a base and dose of 2 to 3 grams during the off-season.

*IGF LR3 to be used non-stop must be limited to 3 times a week. This way you maintain insulin sensitivity and also the results always. 100 to 200mcg 3x a week is ideal, but there are those who use 400 to 600mcg 3x a day

*Lantus 3x a week on the same days as IGF to give you a shock on these days of weak points. 100 to 200ius the day before breakfast

*Humalog 20ius each meal and 40ius pre and post training

*In the Offseason, use a diuretic once a week (Modiuretic)

*Metformin 500mg before bed to restore insulin sensitivity

CeasarIM

Fuck Xanax! No one should take that garbage. And if you take something, that gives you anxiety to the point to where you need to take that toxic shit to mellow out, you probably shouldn’t take that either.
I second that. If you want problems and more anxiety then ever ,take xanax for a while come off and see anxiety like never before for about 30 days straight

unclem

i second supps on taking that much gear. you should never take 3 grams a week of test if your a beginner, dorian yates took 3 grams of test enanthate a week but he was massive. i take a gram a week plus other gear but 3 gr is insane in my opinion. maybe the gear is underdosed. just my opinion or 2 cents.