Total newb

LucaBlaise

After some advice....Im a 53 year old male, dedicated gym bod etc. I decided to go down the TRT route in October last year as a friend of mine (same age) did and lauded the results etc. I'll keep it simple in terms of what I've been doing:

15 weeks taking 1ml injection (200mg) per week of Test Enenthate
Next 5 weeks taking 1ml injection (250mg) per week of Test Sustanon
Last 3 weeks taking double (1ml Test E and 1ml Test Sust) one jab on monday and 2nd jab on thurs.

The results have been amazing tbh with zero side effects apart from slightly hardened nips.

I now want to 'up my game' a bit but would like some advice on what's next. I dont want to go mutant or anything. Happy to stick to close to my current weight of 95kg. Want to add a bit more muscle and lean up a bit.

Someone suggested taking a 1mg tab of Anastrazole with every jab to sort out oestrogen levels?

Any advice muchly appreciated

Gainz.

Honestly... You don't need to add anything.
If you're constantly seeing results and not getting sides... Why change anything?

But... Most of us here love mast. It not only makes you look better... But a giant increase in libido.

Deca is also another extremely popular compound to put on muscle... But I don't like it... For a few reasons. But I'm definitely in the minority there. I prefer EQ over deca.
No est sides, no paranoia...water weight.

You also have primo... Very expensive but mild as far as side effects.

What ever you decide start around 300-400mg of it. This way if you do get sides... They will be minor and manageable.

Also "Next 5 weeks taking 1ml injection (250mg) per week of Test Sustanon"

Sust... Well all compounds except for deca should be taken twice a week!
Especially sust! You should be pinning that 2 or 3 times a week!!

And please use mg not ml.
All sust comes in 250mg.
But test e comes in 200,250 and 300mg. So saying 1ml doesn't tell us what you are actually taking brother.

But... A good first mixture blast
Option #1
500-600 test
300-400 deca (make sure your test dosage is well above your deca dose or you can run into problems)
Run that for 16 weeks.
(Another reason why I hate deca, takes forever to kick in)
This will pack pounds on you.. and also water weight. But you will grow.

Option #2
500 test
300 mast
12-16 weeks
This will make you look full and help put on size.
You will feel like you're 18 again. An unstoppable fuck machine.

Option #3
500 test
400 EQ
For 12-16 weeks.
This will put size and strength on you, really increased hunger and increased vascularity. But can fuck with bp.

Option #4
500 test
300 primo
12-16 weeks.
This is definitely the most expensive option... But will help out on size and make you look better (like mast) and the sides are extremely mild. But you won't put on as much size as deca or EQ.

I know it's hard to choose... That's why I just run everything 😂🤣😂.
But don't do that yet!!

HGH.to

Someone suggested taking a 1mg tab of Anastrazole with every jab to sort out oestrogen levels?
you need anastrozole only as long as you get high estrogen symptoms. You mentioned some nipple sensitivity, but if it went away and have no side effects, you don't need anything. As @Gainz. said, no need to change as long as you have the desired results and no side effects. anastrozole lowers estrogen. If you lower it too much, you'll experience side effects. For some people taking anastrozole with every jab works great. For others this could be not enough, whereas for the third group this is going to suppress their estrogen too much. you need to find whatever works best for you

Gainz.

you need to find whatever works best for you

This is why starting with low dosages and few compounds is so important. Learning how to deal with mild sides is really important.

Too many people jump into 800mg of test and 600mg of tren... Get crazy sides and have no idea what to do.
Going slow and learning how your body reacts to different compounds is so important!

And again... You only take ai if needed!
If you are actually experiencing high est sides. If you don't have any.. do not take them!

LucaBlaise

Thanks to all for the solid advice! Just with regards to the question I had re ‘blast and cruise’ would #Gainz suggestion of option 2 (500 test / 300 mast for 12-16 weeks) be ok to keep taking a smaller dose of test weekly after the cycle or would I need to come off completely and have a post cycle plan of some sort? Thanks again guys!

Gainz.

Thanks to all for the solid advice! Just with regards to the question I had re ‘blast and cruise’ would #Gainz suggestion of option 2 (500 test / 300 mast for 12-16 weeks) be ok to keep taking a smaller dose of test weekly after the cycle or would I need to come off completely and have a post cycle plan of some sort? Thanks again guys!

That's called blasting and cruising.
And yeah that's fine... Just know if you choose that, that's a life long commitment.
You'll be on test forever!
But ... Most of us here do that.
So yeah... Blasting and cruising is way better than cycle and PCT

Gainz.

Thanks again Gainz..that may be a commitment I’m prepared to make 😂

It makes life .. better!
Doing a PCT fuckin sucks...
And the older you get the harder it gets.
Plus after a certain age it just makes sense..

Attachments

• chart-of-male-testosterone-decline-with-age.png
    chart-of-male-testosterone-decline-with-age.png
    14.6 KB · Views: 2

LucaBlaise

It makes life .. better!
Doing a PCT fuckin sucks...
And the older you get the harder it gets.
Plus after a certain age it just makes sense..
…what would you say is a reasonable amount of test on the cruise phase and how long is the cruise part of the cycle?
Thanks again bud

CeasarIM

Everyone is different . I cruise on test C at 250-300 per week usually for 2-3 mos. Then do a blast for 16-20 weeks then cruise again. At 55 it works great for me

Gainz.

…what would you say is a reasonable amount of test on the cruise phase and how long is the cruise part of the cycle?
Thanks again bud

That is good question... One that can only be truly answered by getting blood work done.
So this is kinda how we all do it.
Before you start gear at all... Get blood work and make sure you're in good shape.
Then most of do our big blast.... Then cruise.
Most cruise doses are between 100-200mg.
After you get done with your blast and go to your cruise... Pick a number... 100mg, 125mg, 150mg... And cruise on that for 6-8 weeks. Then GO GET YOUR BLOOD WORK DONE!!
You want your test levels to be between 800-1100.
Any lower than 800... What's the point of being on gear?
Any higher than 1100 you run in to cholesterol and prostate issues.. and blood pressure.. you just don't want to be above 1100 for too long.
That's why we blast and cruise. When we're blasting... It's not uncommon to see 4000ng/dl +! But those numbers don't really matter.

So if you choose to cruise at 150mg and your bloods come back at 1300 after 8 weeks. You know to drop it to 125mg per week. Or if you run 150mg and come back at 600... You know to jump up to 150mg per week.

Then finish your cruise... Do your blast... Start your cruise wait 8 weeks into your cruise and get bloods again!

So after every blast... Cruise for 6-8 weeks and get bloods done. Most of us get bloods done twice a year... Some people do it 4 times... And some fuck Muppets never get it done 😔.

But yeah... Between 100 and 200mg per week.
I do 125mg. It keeps me in the high 900s low 1000s.
But everyone is different

Gainz.

Everyone is different . I cruise on test C at 250-300 per week usually for 2-3 mos. Then do a blast for 16-20 weeks then cruise again. At 55 it works great for me

Haha... 250-300 thats a first cycle dose... But no hate... I get it!
As long as you aren't getting sides and your cholesterol and BP are good... Fuckin run it brother!

LucaBlaise

Thanks gents…that is some useful insight. On the sub of getting bloods done, any recommendations on where to get them done in the UK? Was looking at Optimale but I guess they’re all pretty much on a par?

suppsforlife

most of us here are in the US sooo...
you just need to get them done once in a while to make sure that you're on the right path