Tough time...

JdDaniel01

So here we go...

As some of you know, I just came off a hardcore Tren/Test cycle. I have had a "perfect storm" of circumstances lately. I'm not going to start spitting cop outs. At about the same time that I was moving onto a cruise, my doc upped my mental health meds. I've been fucking zombied out lately. I haven't been to the gym in approaching two months. Been fucking getting my stimuli through the same ol destructive means. Been partying my ass off. Been drunk and coked out for the majority of the time. I know it's all my fault and I have no one to blame but myself. I guess I'm just looking for advice or personal experience with said problems. I've since cut off my bad habits. Clean as a whistle. Getting back at it tomorrow. I don't know if this post is more a lesson of mental health combined with steroids, or a lesson in personal shortcomings, but I figured it would at least start a conversation.... feel free to chew my ass full throttle. Peace brothers and sisters...

blastthru23

I've been down that road too many times myself. Instead of chewing you out, im going to congratulate you in catching yourself, being aware enough to stop the shit show before it hit the fan.

I dont know much about psych meds other than they can really mess up things as much as they can fix things. Its tricky business. 

Thanks for reaching out +1 :)

JdDaniel01

My meds have defnitely helped me. It took me years to find the right one. That being said, every time they fuck with them it fucks with me. Added in dropping a fairly large dose of Tren, I think I wasn't ready for it. It's an impulse for me I guess. I have that white knuckler inside of me that has to get that rage out whether it be with the iron or with the shit. Like I said, it's my fault for resorting to the sludgy bottom of the barrel. I take my knocks. 

JdDaniel01

On a positive note, I have kept 75% of my gains. Still vascular and More shredded than I deserve to be. That negative self thought is a motherfucker

JARHEAD2

Thanks JD! Thanks for coming here & bringing this out on open forum... if for nothing else for accountability reasons. 

The biggest & hardest battle we fight is the battlefid of the mind & many times I've found for myself when being prescribed antidepressants or antipsychotic meds that they affect mind control as well. It's easy to fall into a path of running from our problems, but we never out run them my friend. We either work to make them better or hinder our efforts to do so. Keep your priorities in order my friend!!  Th road of drugs & alcohol is a very selfish road & it will take you further than you want to go, keep you longer than you want to stay & cost you more than you want to pay. I'm sending you my email & I want you to know that I'm always here to help you my friend. In my ministry, I deal with these circumstances almost daily whither I'm counseling individuals or family of those individuals!

blastthru23

Seems you get back up nice and quick like though! That's the important thing. Just get back to the iron and get back on that track brother man :)

blastthru23

Tren crash can really suck too. A friend of mine, back when I first ran tren, said to taper the tren while adding masteron at the end. Continue the mast for 2-3 weeks once you're off the tren; smooth landing for sure

blastthru23

Whatever the case may be, you worked for those gains. So you fucked up for a little bit, you still worked for what u got. What you don't deserve is riding down to the bottom of the barrel, that, my friend is what you don't deserve. You do deserve what you worked for.

SemperFi

"In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity." -Sun Tzu 

Ok... now that you laid everything on the table Squid... what the hell are you going to do about it? 

We got your six JD. You are an important part of this forum.

SEMPER FI

samlight

I recently read a good saying: it does not matter how many times you fall but how many times you get up and keep moving. Sometimes problems look so big but there is always an opportunity there so sit down, write you goal(s) and make a plan and start doing it now.

Good luck and I hope I was at least somehow helpful.

SemperFi

You can knock me down and watch me bleed.... but when I get back up you better be running. ;)

Life kicks everyone of us in the nuts. None of us are special in the regard. It's what we do about it afterwards that makes us who we are.

If anyone has a recreational drug use problem it is highly advised that you avoid steroids at all cost. Mixing the two is like mixing ammonium nitrate and diesel.... eventually there will be an explosion and most likely it will be your heart. You wont get back up from that guaranteed!

SEMPER FI

strong

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjwk9HK74HWAhVHr1QKHToxDLQQ3ywIKTAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D5JAHAFvcr2o&usg=AFQjCNEQhpyjz52tV1g6fFFS_bYhqpVi1g

strong

JD, Whatever you have done in the past is done. You can never get that time back. You were just given another lesson to remind you to make the proper decisions so you can look back and be proud. In all honesty, I'm a walking disaster but knowing that and waking up and fighting my Demons is getting easier. Whatever it is you need to do, do it. Lean on us brother. Like SemperFi said to me once. "Strong, We may not have followed the same path but we're going in the same direction"  That was a powerful statement to me.  I don't have a Father or big brothers that teach me how to be a man and the shame is, My fathers alive and I have 4 older Bros. We are Family here and you lean on us till you are ready to walk on your own...