Tren 150 (TriTren)

Unknown22514

Does anybody have any experience with any kind of Tren 150? Any recommended cycles for it? Good or bad experiences? Read one good review on it, but couldn't find much else on it. Definitely interested though.

blastthru23

Have you run any 19-nor compounds? Further, if you haven't at the very least run tren ace successfully, there's no reason to consider tri-tren. 

I

icdeadlifters

Unknown22514 said:
</p><p>Does anybody have any experience with any kind of Tren 150? Any recommended cycles for it? Good or bad experiences? Read one good review on it, but couldn't find much else on it. Definitely interested though.</p><p>
. </p><p> </p><p>If you have never ran Tren..... Be very careful</p>

I

icdeadlifters

Unknown22514 said:
</p><p>Does anybody have any experience with any kind of Tren 150? Any recommended cycles for it? Good or bad experiences? Read one good review on it, but couldn't find much else on it. Definitely interested though.</p><p>
.   </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>This might help.... steroid.com/Tri-Trenabol.php</p>

Unknown22514

Haven't run any 19nors before, no. What was concerning to me was all the things I was reading about mood instability and insomnia. 

I

icdeadlifters

Unknown22514 said:
</p><p>Haven't run any 19nors before, no. What was concerning to me was all the things I was reading about mood instability and insomnia. </p><p>
.   </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Ohhhhh Yea, night sweats, aggressive behavior, insomnia, some bros lose appetite also. Tren isn't for beginner's. </p>

I

icdeadlifters

blastthru23 said:
</p><p>And, nightmares/weird dreams, random crying, anxiety/paranoia...scared yet? LOL</p><p>
.   </p><p> </p><p>Yup... I dream pins are chasing me</p>

blastthru23

I dreamt of giant red spiders and talking dogs that could climb walls chasing chickens. Fuckin weird. The red spiders could've been on a slayer album, but they were "friendly"?

siegmund

nice 

i love the tren dreams.  , i been off over 3 weeks. , waiting on my order and its ready to hit , no latter than 28th.   2 pk.  lets check this , high priced tren out :)))  and prop for that matter :)))  no games 600 mg a week from the door.  and 400 prop.  ,.in 10 days if im saying mother fucker.i need to drop down all doses to 400 and 200.  .... you know i broke a myth. ..because i was getring no sides from 690 1 nobody then 2 of our top s. 

thats why i started that post can we get immune or use to tren sides. ....the proof will be here the next 2 weeks.  ....and if im wrong ill be the first one to kick myself in the nuts and say i knew it. ....

blastthru23

I like the weird dreams, but waking up every few hours isn't all that great, even on sleep meds. The emotional roller coaster is a love-hate thing, but manageable. 

It'll be interesting to see what comes of your experiment. Might be a real game changer

siegmund

i hope. , im use to the emotional.rollercoaster , im 6 weeks on and 4 to weeks off tren ...and thats been my routine for a.long time. ...think i ran one sustan cycle quick.and about 2 weeks of deca and got scared of the deca and stopped ...so im a tren guy. 

funny how i said i got scared after 2 weeks deca.  , im not scared of a man in this world or prision or anything , but deca scares the fuck out of me :(((

noone knows what it is like , to honestly totaly fuck up your hormones !!!!!! i didnt know who i was. , i couldnt get my dick hard , i had no desire to get it hard , with a gorgeous portarican mama in my face , wanting to xxxx with her best on.  ,.....   then with all them feeling the depression. , had me dig out my 380 and i had it in my mouth.  but i couldnt be that selfish so im still here :)))    but people thinkmim.fucking playing , or im bashing them when i say deca is no joke. ..and if you dont have all your shit dialed in.   you may be fucked.  

sorry but i see deca being much more of a threat than tren a.     and i said tren.a.....so for the rant.

I

icdeadlifters

siegmund said:
</p><p>nice </p><p>i love the tren dreams.  , i been off over 3 weeks. , waiting on my order and its ready to hit , no latter than 28th.   2 pk.  lets check this , high priced tren out :)))  and prop for that matter :)))  no games 600 mg a week from the door.  and 400 prop.  ,.in 10 days if im saying mother fucker.i need to drop down all doses to 400 and 200.  .... you know i broke a myth. ..because i was getring no sides from 690 1 nobody then 2 of our top s. </p><p>thats why i started that post can we get immune or use to tren sides. ....the proof will be here the next 2 weeks.  ....and if im wrong ill be the first one to kick myself in the nuts and say i knew it. ....</p><p>
. </p><p> </p><p>X2 sieg.... I don't really get the sides anymore but if I run high doses I will sometimes.</p><p> </p><p>Keep us posted on this experience</p>

I

icdeadlifters

blastthru23 said:
</p><p>Damn, dude that's some heavy duty shit! I've never run deca, but when i do, I'll be damn careful </p><p>
. </p><p> </p><p>DECA can put your toes up in the air..... Permanently</p>

siegmund

yes ,!!!! and ill never run it agion. , i tried im scared. ...if im scared ill say im scared.  , risk  aint worth outcome.  i have my size , and motrin works for joints 

siegmund

ill most deffently keep you posted ic , i know your steering my way ...so i will know in about 10 days ...and im hoping im right 

I

icdeadlifters

siegmund said:
</p><p>yes ,!!!! and ill never run it agion. , i tried im scared. ...if im scared ill say im scared.  , risk  aint worth outcome.  i have my size , and motrin works for joints </p><p>
.  </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>I ran it twice and I won't run again either.....</p><p> </p>