Tren ace burning sensation

HGH.to

I pin eod I just get the burning sensation every couple shots doesn’t happen every pin sorry for confusion.
exactly what I mentioned. It doesn't always happen, but about every fifth or so injection for most people

Drod647

Ya that’s pretty accurate I’ve never had a cough but get a weird dry feeling in my throat and a tingling burning sensation thru out my body never experienced this with any other compound but I’m really stoked on how the cycle is going even with some of the sides just got bloods done mid way thru cycle everything was pretty good nothing was in danger so I’m good to complete the last 3 weeks before show.

Gokupwr62

Its not the prep pad, it's the tren a. Tren a is the faster acting ester, from what I understand they are going to have more pip. Also if you're hitting a vein the cough is going to be much worse.
But trust me tren cough is super common.
But the fact that you don't know that worries me a little.

How many cycles have you done? Are you running test along with the tren? Are you pinning every other day like you should?
How long have you been on this cycle? And most importantly how old are you?
Shouldn't have much pip from tren ace. And that's not tren cough youd know if it was. A CPL possibilities here one is nicked a vein but just enough to cause lung irritation or it's the tren building up in your system and extremely hard on your lungs.

Gainz.

Shouldn't have much pip from tren ace. And that's not tren cough youd know if it was. A CPL possibilities here one is nicked a vein but just enough to cause lung irritation or it's the tren building up in your system and extremely hard on your lungs.
See I figured it effects everyone differently. Maybe he's just not getting the full blown coughing fit because he's just starting his first tren cycle, the way it effects him, and dosage.
Like I said I went down the tren rabbit hole on YouTube and reddit, mostly out of curiosity. Seems everyone gets it, but to certain degree. some get a tickle, others get a full minute of feeling like a lung is coming up.

D

Deleted member 45086

I never was concerned with a burning sensation from tren a bit when I get a burning sensation in my peepee I get worried 😟