Tren/anavar cutting cycle

Im wondering if its feasible to run Anavar for the last 6 weeks of my 12 week test cycle and tren for the last 4 weeks of the cycle and if its ok what would be a good daily/split/dosage that would help the best.

unclem

get your bloods and have your blood pressure checked. then if all your organs are fine you can run what you need to , but, i would just run test leave tren- var for later. you could runtest e at 500mg week mon- thursday inject 250mg each day. i blew my nuts out for good so make sure u do pctclomid 50mg ed and nolva 20mg ed

HGH.to

Tren shouldn't ever go without test.
And Test + Anavar + Tren is a dobable cycle. But only if you have enough experience. And if you want to use Tren for only 4 weeks, better go for Tren Acetate than any other. Also, I would only recommend Tren if you have enough experience with other steroids first.

Ive done anavar and dbol , currently on test but the effects aren’t showing at all, and ive been on oral winny with this current 12 week cycle, on my 6th week, but think i might have some bunk test, everyone swears by beligas im just not seeing any changes

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Ive done anavar and dbol , currently on test but the effects aren’t showing at all, and ive been on oral winny with this current 12 week cycle, on my 6th week, but think i might have some bunk test, everyone swears by beligas im just not seeing any changes
If in doubt, inject more. Keep injecting more till something happens.

Not sensible advice by a long shot.

HGH.to

Beligas is actually very trustworthy. no worries. if you feel it's not enough, then that's how your body responds. as Lee said, you may increase dosage to see how it goes

Lee.the.Demi.Human

500 a week for a beginner should have so tell signs, all i got is bad pip, lethargic and loss of appetite.
How long at that dosage?

Rough body fat %?

Using aromatase inhibitor?

How many pins a week?

How is dick working?

Also the winny has almost certainly fucked you ALT/ALS liver enzyme values, that's your loss of appetite.

Energy levels is probs either using too much AI or not enough. Basically if estrogen levels go out of range you're gonna feel like fresh dog shit.

Pip is pip, some get it some don't, others react to certain carrier oils and some don't. If you get it on enth or cyp try a different brand, I think its more common with shorter esters though.

And don't take tren. Literally all steroids do virtually the same thing with subtle nuances. It's the intensity you bring to training and dedication to eating that gives growth. Stronger androgens aren't always the answer.

I'm about 20ish percent bf if i had to guess.
I have Arimidex on hand i started doing a half a pill EOD and made me feel like shit,was told to not use unless its a dire need a a general rule of thumb.
2 pins a week 250 each time
I didn't add winny in till like week 4 , id definitely agree the winny has slowed my hunger down but it was also same side affects starting week 2 of just Test.
Dick still works ,slightly unsensitive
And my pip was pretty serious, nothing happened till about 48 hours after pinning,i pinned quad first and could barely walk ,took two days of work it was so bad,never pinned my quad after that.
Oh and my work out regime is pretty strenuous,maybe alittle to much tbh , mixed with working in construction 10 hours a day on top of that.

zakco

500 a week for a beginner should have so tell signs, all i got is bad pip, lethargic and loss of appetite.
I've had the same issue. My first couple attempts at gear were not very good. I felt like shit....just the opposite way your supposed to feel. I was taking arimadex as well. Since , I have discovered that running mast with my test really seems to level me out and it wasn't until that addition that I started feeling good on cycle...mast works as an AI in myself(not everyone) so I ditch the AI and take 10mg Nolvadex ED to avoid gyno. Keeping my E2 in higher range works better for me.
As for PIP, I've had those issues as well....and I work construction too and not fun when you can hardly walk. I found synthetic oils give me a lot of pain and swelling. Oddly Beligas is one of the smoothest pain free injections I've ever done. Everyone of us reacts differently. It just takes time and patience.

I've had the same issue. My first couple attempts at gear were not very good. I felt like shit....just the opposite way your supposed to feel. I was taking arimadex as well. Since , I have discovered that running mast with my test really seems to level me out and it wasn't until that addition that I started feeling good on cycle...mast works as an AI in myself(not everyone) so I ditch the AI and take 10mg Nolvadex ED to avoid gyno. Keeping my E2 in higher range works better for me.
As for PIP, I've had those issues as well....and I work construction too and not fun when you can hardly walk. I found synthetic oils give me a lot of pain and swelling. Oddly Beligas is one of the smoothest pain free injections I've ever done. Everyone of us reacts differently. It just takes time and patience.
thoughts on Nolvadex during cycle you shared? one of my buddies shared he takes 10mg each night, what about after cycle for you

Denicnut

Do bloodwork to tell don’t guess…even post cycle before you start pct so you know how aggressive to get with it..,also raloxifene is better than nolvadex same type of drug blocks estrogen from binding just help at breast tissue