TREN cough

Big Nasty

Yeah, she just called us all a bunch of pussies... Ill go tuck my tail and opt out whimpering from this forum... not worthy... lol 

I

icdeadlifters

You called it. S#$ mentioned this in other forum waiting to rip an ass..... Lmao... Calm you doing tren now?

(Sorry bout the block,I don't reveal info)

calmb4dastorm

Since you can't handle it or dislike it, whatever the case may be, I AM WILLING TO TAKE ALL THE TREN YOU HAVE OFF OF YOU...JUST PACKAGE THEM ON UP, send THEM MY WAY, AND I CAN enjoy THAT TICKLE and TASTE FOR MONTHS ON END!!!!   ;-()

I

icdeadlifters

All bs aside.... Got ahold of some tren e 150 from a private source, it looked like apple juice and it took my breath away, tasted like I was chewing on a sixteen penny nail, I pissed orange juice for a week .. Lmao but I loved the results, and the feeling.....

Big Nasty

Whats your thoughts on Tren A, Tren E or a combo of both when cycling?? Not sure when I will do Tren as right now Im getting results other AAS. But in the next 2 yrs Tren is on my calendar. 

siegmund

I know you asked ice ,but bro I ran E for like.5 weeks and discontinued the cycle.,doses.need to be run to high ,and.IMO!! MY EXPERIENCE , it sucks I hated it .

One thing I have learned running TREN and anyone will tell you ,other than a straight sustain  cycle all I run is TREN,   and every cycle I ran is different, different mood changes different sides different everything .

Like this cycleI bumped up my dosing to 700.  ,and WRONG ANSWER but with runn8ng A I adjusted that in days back to 500.

Just like TREN, prop ratio there shorts ,adjusting is easy and felt in days ...

TREN is to unpredictable and I like to be in control of my compounds and something goes wrong with long esters ,, FUCK THAT IT TAKES WEEKS TO TWEEK AND HOPE YOUR RIGHT...

Hey this just opion and my experience it's not like running test c or e., it's TREN 

Also deca fuck deca !!! Imo , I'll run NNP ,I had deca dick and was totalyflicked any 19 I run shorts ...and like.i said others will aware by longs and TREN e and deca.   But.sorry I learned my lesson and I control the c9mpound 

JARHEAD2

Tren A is the way to go bro! You can avoid a lot of sides or minimize the sides at least by taking the tren a everyday or eod. The sides were not as bad for me as I had heard & expected. I slowly introduced it into my cycle & gradually increased it is why I think the adjustment was easier.

calmb4dastorm

You are right. No two Tren cycles are the same!!!!! The response sides you get may never be the same each team me. After I learned to be in control of the Compound, it was all good. For obvious reasons, I don't run long esters  but even if I could, I think I would prefer the shorter esters!

Big Nasty

Appreciate the insight and experience. Was asking anyone who's using or experience with TREN. Insane how Tren effects are... Sounds like Tren A only is the best option by far. Thanks again. 

Big Nasty

Makes complete sense. I was just curious because Tren E is available and evidently continues to be used by folks. I do like the idea of Tren A because you can increase or decrease at a moments notice if dose isn't right either way. Thanks,

Big Nasty

Im just now starting short esters with the exception of Dbol. I just simply kept my first few cycles in long esters because I never understood the reasoning behind short esters until now. I always thought that since test is test and only difference is esters of long and short why not do the long esters as they are the same compounds and sustained release with less pinning. Evidently the esters do make a difference in the cycle and the results. Appreciate all of your insight and sharing experience with them. Always learning. 

Dolf

Also the tren a hits you faster and harder. You can get more out of 8 weeks tren a than you can 10 or 12 weeks tren e.

Dolf

I get different levels of tren cough. Anywhere from the metallic taste in my mouth accompanied with a mild cough to it feeling like I swallowed gasoline, fur growing around my heart, and coughing a lung up debating whether to call 911 or not lol.