TREN cough

JdDaniel01

This has turned into a pretty good thread guys! Thanks for the tidbits. I'm going to be getting back into 19-nors this fall(just nandrolones, not Tren don't worry, lol) and definitely picked up some good info here. I can always count on you guys and gal. 

JARHEAD2

Long esters are good too bro just depending the compound... They definitely have their place. I agree with Sieg & Dolf as far as tren goes, the tren a is the best way for numerous reasons but the results can be so much better with tren a in only 8 weeks! I also prefer tren a with test prop!! 

malthouse5656

this thread to gain some knowledge, not only did I do that but I got quite a good laugh out of it as well thanks for that love this community!

Big Nasty

Jar Im def anxious to try Tren but going to stick to my guns and take recommendations here to burn out on all others before hitting Tren. Maybe it and or Erma recommendations on high and long Primo cycle will be one of the pinnacle cycles to polish and refine all the mass... and ripped to shreds 

blastthru23

I've started to refer to tren as Treena (Trina, the girls name), she's my new side piece, but she's gone away for a little bit :( miss her already! Lol

blastthru23

I did the same thing, but i wish i had started a little higher, nevertheless, i found that i handle tren just fine, took caber religiously tho, even so i never felt any prolactin sides as far as i can tell. I CAN'T WAIT TO RUN IT AGAIN!!!

Mleblanc

The first time I got the burn in the throat was not bad. But i read where people thought they were going to die.  So from my experience with other not so legal substances lol. The biggest thing I learned was dont freak it only makes things worse. So thats how I looked at tren, one day i shot in a place where a bit of scar tissue devolved from improper site rotation and maybe that cause it to get more in the blood stream maybe, anyway my throat went on fire, i was like oh shit this is what their talking about. Lol. So i just relaxed and waited the 15 to 30 seconds or so then it passed.  But I could definitely see where people new to using needles and something like that happen, i could see where they think their going to die. Its definitely freaky but I also came to appreciate it in a sort of way. Lol

A

Alwaysworking

Stand up with your back against the wall firm that always takes care of it 4 me