Tren Cough

Pacman32746

Is Tren Cough universal or is it dose dependent and or just varies from person to person. I know the tren I have is legit. I can feel the major effects. I started at 400mg weekly split twice a week into 200mg each. My anger and aggression was too much to handle emotionally so I dropped it to 200mg week split into 100mg twice a week pinning. I haven't experienced any Cough so that is a positive thing right? I have experienced the restlessness and mild night sweats or just general hotness. My current cycle is 200mg tect c and 200mg tren Enanthate weekly. Pinning half that twice a week. Also could be the Ester, maybe tren A causes it more than tren E??

Lee.the.Demi.Human

It's generally thought to be more common with acetate. And logical that the more you inject the greater the chance some will enter your blood stream.

Just dont be complacent, when it's hits you it's rough.

Pacman32746

Ok thanks guys. I have noticed that especially on days I inject tren that later that night or the next day my skin will be real oils and almost smells like that gear slightly. I'm not sure if that's just in my mind or that's really a thing. You guys think I need to up my tren by 100 or 200 mg more a week. I hear that its better to have a 2 to 1 ratio of tren to test? Maybe start off by adding 100mg more and see how I react.

HGH.to

Is Tren Cough universal or is it dose dependent and or just varies from person to person.
it varies from person to person.
it may be dose dependent
It's generally thought to be more common with acetate.
yes, that's true. it is more common with acetate because of the way it enters the bloodstream.
You guys think I need to up my tren by 100 or 200 mg more a week.
that's up to you.
I hear that its better to have a 2 to 1 ratio of tren to test?
i've heard about that, but that's just a myth. you could go for whatever test:tren dosage ratio as long as it works well.
it is not a myth with Test:Deca dosage ratio, better keep Test higher than Deca. but even that is not always true. Most people react better with higher Test dosage than Deca, but not everyone.
Maybe start off by adding 100mg more and see how I react.
if you really want to increase tren dosage, then yes, do it slowly and wisely.

NyangoStar

I don't use tren because of what it does to my breathing. I never got Tren cough, but it makes me snore at night and it made the old lady mad.