Tren gains?

Jay206void

So is it true about tren and the gains you get from running tren cycle are mostly permanent? Of course maintaining what you got is vital afterwards but I keep reading that specific to tren and that's one of reasons I've went back to it a few times now.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

So is it true about tren and the gains you get from running tren cycle are mostly permanent? Of course maintaining what you got is vital afterwards but I keep reading that specific to tren and that's one of reasons I've went back to it a few times now.
Any myo-nuclei accrued on cycle, up to bur not past your genetic limit, will remain post cycle provided you can nourish and exercise them sufficiently. Even if the extra muscle goes away from inactivity, the myo-nuclei will hide inside a nearby muscle cell until the conditions are met to form more muscle. Which will happen easier the second time around

Loss of gains post cycle can quite often be the depletion of the extra sarcoplasm you can store while enhanced. A dry compound like tren doesn't have "water" weight to lose post cycle.

Jay206void

Any myo-nuclei accrued on cycle, up to bur not past your genetic limit, will remain post cycle provided you can nourish and exercise them sufficiently. Even if the extra muscle goes away from inactivity, the myo-nuclei will hide inside a nearby muscle cell until the conditions are met to form more muscle. Which will happen easier the second time around

Loss of gains post cycle can quite often be the depletion of the extra sarcoplasm you can store while enhanced. A dry compound like tren doesn't have "water" weight to lose post cycle.
So any gains beyond what I would have achieved had I been training natural won't stay around? not sure what the ' beyond genetic limit's means exactly - I ran the test n tren mainly for cutting but I've kicked up my strength training game lately so there have been some gains of lean muscle which I am happy with but yeah not sure what that means this is y I ask u guys.

HGH.to

he's talking about when you become "too big". Considering that you're most likely not too big, you can maintain those gains as long as you have a good diet, continue working out and an overall proper lifestyle. This is actually true about all steroids.
The differences between the 'wet' steroids that make you retain a lot of water and the 'dry' ones such as Tren is that you will lose the water almost immediately post-cycle. but the muscle remains with any steroids, assuming you're not a "mass monster" and that you continue working, dieting etc. Of course, you will also need your hormones on point. Some people attempt to stop all the steroids they've been running for years. Not even a PCT. their hormones are getting greatly out of balance so it's obvious they can lose muscles (when you walk around with 50ng/dl Testosterone).

suppsforlife

or you could simply look at Arnold. This legend is 75! and he's still looking better than lots of guys out there. Of course, he is not as he used to be in his prime. but he did not lose all his muscles.