Tren hex

• Thread starter Deleted member 45086
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 45086

Euro pharmacy is a proven trusted lab. I saw where they offered 80mg/ml tren hex. Seriously thought about running a 14-16 week cycle at 160/week with test of course. Is this enough for effective strength gains. Have run a and e before. Not trying to have massive gains just a little boost on top of my 300 test c per week. Trying to get some benefit without running into the excessive sweating.

HGH.to

Well... Tren is fairly powerful so you should be able to feel it working even at 160 mg/week

D

Deleted member 45086

Well... Tren is fairly powerful so you should be able to feel it working even at 160 mg/week
With it being very slow release what would the time frame be before I could tell if it's enough or not. 3-4 weeks or longer?

Rhino73

Euro pharmacy is a proven trusted lab. I saw where they offered 80mg/ml tren hex. Seriously thought about running a 14-16 week cycle at 160/week with test of course. Is this enough for effective strength gains. Have run a and e before. Not trying to have massive gains just a little boost on top of my 300 test c per week. Trying to get some benefit without running into the excessive sweating.
I just saw an empty wagon go by. Looked like someone had fallen off.😆😆