Tren in a third cycle.

SantiagoL

Hi, I’m about to start my third cycle, the first two I used super test 400 mg every week and deca 400 mg in two doses weekly (200 mg each). I’m thinking about getting at least 200 mg of tren per week. I’m 30 y/o, after a nice cutting I’m in 160 lb, 5’7. My test and blood work are fine. Thank you.

HGH.to

what's your bf%? I mean, it is very strange you're 160 lbs after 2 cycles of Test + Deca 400 mg/week of both. Also, did you respond well to such doses of Test and Deca? What are your goals? Adding Tren can be helpful, but don't forget that you plan to use both Deca and Tren, both of which can increase prolactin.

SantiagoL

what's your bf%? I mean, it is very strange you're 160 lbs after 2 cycles of Test + Deca 400 mg/week of both. Also, did you respond well to such doses of Test and Deca? What are your goals? Adding Tren can be helpful, but don't forget that you plan to use both Deca and Tren, both of which can increase prolactin.
I was in176 lbs, then I started cutting for summer and lost 16 lbs, doing a high protein, low carbs diet. I was off cycle for about 3 months, after a 5 months cycle, 5 months on super test 400 mg/ml using 1 ml every week and 4 of those months on deca 200 mg/ml using 1 ml twice/week. I don’t really know my actual bf%. I just checked my blood and my test levels 2 weeks ago and I think I’m ready to start this cycle. I was also on pct and test support during those 3 months.

HGH.to

During Test + Deca you usually aim to gain muscle, not burn fat, because Deca is a great bulker steroid. You plan to add muscle or burn fat?

SantiagoL

Sorry, I haven’t check this post in a while, my main goal is to get muscle right now, I finished my cutting, now I’m beginning my bulking season.