Tren Side Effects

Rhino73

So on week 4 of 500test, 400 mast , 400 Tren.
Had a hard time sleeping last couple of nights. So hit the missus up for some sex last night but she turned me down due to being a bit sore. Anyway, one thing led to another and the word divorce has been mentioned.
Does this sound right?

unclem

i dont know you but when divorce is mentioned not a good sign. what did she say she wanted a divorce?

Rhino73

i dont know you but when divorce is mentioned not a good sign. what did she say she wanted a divorce?
It’s no big deal. I said it, but I don’t mean it. It is definitely the Tren.
It’s weird cause you know you’re over reacting but you continue to over react.
Just wondering if that gets worse and I should cut it out now or now that I recognised it I will be able to control it.

bobby ricky

It’s no big deal. I said it, but I don’t mean it. It is definitely the Tren.
It’s weird cause you know you’re over reacting but you continue to over react.
Just wondering if that gets worse and I should cut it out now or now that I recognised it I will be able to control it.
This is what scares me about tren. I’m on high test and it’s kinda tough to let somethings just roll off.

Gainz.

I'm on tren and mast brother... the amount of horniness that comes with it is insane!
In-fucking-sane

Trust me I get it, if I don't get sex I turn into a child. A strong... angry... horny child! 😂🤣

Just be honest with her about the possible side effects and the crazy amount of libido that comes with it.
But when she turns you down again... just take a moment and breathe. Remember its not her... it's the tren. Then just go jerk off in the bathroom...
And if she changes her mind in 30 minutes... trust me you'll be ready to go again.
If the problem keeps happening, I'd drop the tren to 300mg.

Im 12 weeks into my cycle... this poor girl is walking around with a limp because of it.
But my main advice is remember its not her! Its not her fault or her responsibility.

Parameddog

My advice is to get a fuck machine - whenever you're horny get it out of the wardrobe, bang it till you explode and pop it away again (both the dick and machine) - problem solved

Gainz.

Same thing I recommended to Bobby

It even vibrates...
I'm trying to convince my girl to let me get one and just lay it next to her... I need eye contact... don't you fucking judge me!

Attachments

• 61SiMb71GML.jpg
    61SiMb71GML.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 1

Rhino73

I'm on tren and mast brother... the amount of horniness that comes with it is insane!
In-fucking-sane

Trust me I get it, if I don't get sex I turn into a child. A strong... angry... horny child! 😂🤣

Just be honest with her about the possible side effects and the crazy amount of libido that comes with it.
But when she turns you down again... just take a moment and breathe. Remember its not her... it's the tren. Then just go jerk off in the bathroom...
And if she changes her mind in 30 minutes... trust me you'll be ready to go again.
If the problem keeps happening, I'd drop the tren to 300mg.

Im 12 weeks into my cycle... this poor girl is walking around with a limp because of it.
But my main advice is remember its not her! Its not her fault or her responsibility.
Thanks mate, It’s Good to hear it from other people.
I’ve pretty much fucked up on the honesty thing though, she doesn’t even know I cycle. Pretty sure bringing it up now after this episode won’t help.

Gainz.

Thanks mate, It’s Good to hear it from other people.
I’ve pretty much fucked up on the honesty thing though, she doesn’t even know I cycle. Pretty sure bringing it up now after this episode won’t help.

DUDE!!! what the fuck man...
I'm not here to judge.. or say what's right from wrong... now hiding a little test from your girl.. ok.
But trying to hide test, tren and mast...
That's not fucking possible!
I have the same sex drive I did when I was 18... unstoppable!
My girl is 37 (I'm 35) if I just sprung this uncontrollable sex drive out of nowhere on her... I can only imagine the fights it would cause.

Women aren't dumb... not as dumb as most of us think they are (😂🤣😂🤣)
She's gonna figure out something is up... and soon!

This is on you brother...
You only have 2 good choices... and 1 bad one in front of you.
A good choice is to drop the tren and mast and kiss her ass for the next few weeks until it's out of your system.
The other good choice is coming clean... even though she may not be happy at first, women definitely appreciate the truth... they fucking hate being lied too.
Now you can lie a little bit and tell her you just started and wanted to see how it goes.. ya know talk it down. Pretend its your first go around and all that. A half truth is better than a whole lie.

Or.. you can do the worst possible thing (imo) and continue your cycle and try to hide it.

But I can almost guarentee it won't end well.
She's gonna know you're hiding something. Then she's gonna withhold sex because shes mad at you.. then your tren-mast filled sex brain is going to start doing the thinking... and I promise that will end badly!

Rhino73

DUDE!!! what the fuck man...
I'm not here to judge.. or say what's right from wrong... now hiding a little test from your girl.. ok.
But trying to hide test, tren and mast...
That's not fucking possible!
I have the same sex drive I did when I was 18... unstoppable!
My girl is 37 (I'm 35) if I just sprung this uncontrollable sex drive out of nowhere on her... I can only imagine the fights it would cause.

Women aren't dumb... not as dumb as most of us think they are (😂🤣😂🤣)
She's gonna figure out something is up... and soon!

This is on you brother...
You only have 2 good choices... and 1 bad one in front of you.
A good choice is to drop the tren and mast and kiss her ass for the next few weeks until it's out of your system.
The other good choice is coming clean... even though she may not be happy at first, women definitely appreciate the truth... they fucking hate being lied too.
Now you can lie a little bit and tell her you just started and wanted to see how it goes.. ya know talk it down. Pretend its your first go around and all that. A half truth is better than a whole lie.

Or.. you can do the worst possible thing (imo) and continue your cycle and try to hide it.

But I can almost guarentee it won't end well.
She's gonna know you're hiding something. Then she's gonna withhold sex because shes mad at you.. then your tren-mast filled sex brain is going to start doing the thinking... and I promise that will end badly!
You are 100% right.
Thanks mate

Gainz.

You are 100% right.
Thanks mate

I hope you fill us in on how this goes.
I just let my girl read through all of this... she said without a doubt... come clean. You can downplay it if you want... but continuing the cycle and trying to hide it will end very bad.

Rhino73

I hope you fill us in on how this goes.
I just let my girl read through all of this... she said without a doubt... come clean. You can downplay it if you want... but continuing the cycle and trying to hide it will end very bad.
I totally get that and it’s all on me.
You see I trained natty my whole life and was happy with my achievements. I wasn’t anti gear but people ( including my wife )just knew I didn’t touch it.
Then 47 came along and I was thinking about trying anavar. That led me to this site and I got more educated and decided test only for first cycle 500 mg per week.Good noticeable gains but I timed it with a up in my training and better diet so that’s what people thought.
Then I was hooked and figured at my age trt is the best option, anyway 4 cycles later here I am with Tren brain and my wife doesn’t know shit. Except that I’m a bit off the handle at the moment.
So I get what you’re saying but there are so many reasons it’s going to be a hard tell. More like a 1/8 truth will be what happens.
For now I’ve apologised and everything seems ok.
I go away for work tomorrow for three weeks so that buys me time. I know you said you have no sides but you also seem to understand where I’m coming from. Would you say it levels out, you learn to handle it better or it gets more intense the deeper you go.
I’ll be coming back on week seven of cycle with three weeks of no sex. That makes me nervous.