Tren Twins-biceps

Alexdb2022

Anyone heard of these boys? They are insane. Supposedly nit actualy on tren. They are fitness influences via tiktok fb etc. Sponsored by Young LA.
Anywyas, they basically run a bro split except they train biceps 6x a week. Their claim is they're sucy a small muscle they recover fast enough to do that. Their Biceps are extremely impressive. Discuss

zakco

I don't know them....and maybe it sounds overkill, and if they are kids.....under 25 then yeah they probably can train like crazy and get away with it. I heard Charles Poliquinn say that some world class squatters squat 12 times per week!! Fuck, but then Tom Platze only squatted twice per month.

Alexdb2022

I don't know them....and maybe it sounds overkill, and if they are kids.....under 25 then yeah they probably can train like crazy and get away with it. I heard Charles Poliquinn say that some world class squatters squat 12 times per week!! Fuck, but then Tom Platze only squatted twice per month.
They are very young ya. Goals physique though lol

Gainz.

Honestly.... Id have to see the whole workout.
Is it just to get a pump and move on... Or does the workout start at the pump and they are totally fatigued at the end.
Chad Waterbury wrote a whole book on this... And depending on how you do it... You can absolutely train something every day and get great results

Alexdb2022

Is it just to get a pump and move on... Or does the workout start at the pump and they are totally fatigued at the end.
Chad Waterbury wrote a whole book on this... And depending on how you do it... You can absolutely train something every day and get great results
This is the question. Look them up thoguh. They're very entertaining and goals physique. And just kids lol

Gainz.

This is the question. Look them up thoguh. They're very entertaining and goals physique. And just kids lol
Yeah I know who they are, but I've never really watched one of their full workouts videos.
Maybe I'll watch 1 of their videos while I'm lifting today.
But yeah it's definitely been proven you can train the same body parts every day... Even a few times a day and get great results.
The human body adapts to what you do to it.
But what's better?
Train and rest... Or just keep training... I really think that depends on your genetics.
This has been debated since people starting lifting weights

Alexdb2022

Yeah I know who they are, but I've never really watched one of their full workouts videos.
But yeah it's definitely been proven you can train the same body parts every day... Even a few times a day and get great results.
But what's better?
Train and rest... Or just keep training... I really think that depends on your genetics.
Very true. They ar3 genetic freaks for sure

Alexdb2022

But what's better?
I hit bicep EOD and they've grown pretty fast. Might toss in some.igf lr1 and pin right in them pre-workout after this cycle of lr3

bobby ricky

I have to train my arms every time I go to the gym or they look flat.

Gainz.

I have to train my arms every time I go to the gym or they look flat.
I think that's in your head...
Because I have the same problem. On the rare occasion I miss a day of lifting, I feel small... Like I magically lost 15lbs of muscle. I drive my girl crazy with it. She always calls me a little bitch and says "you look the same as yesterday"
🤣😂
Idk... Some times I just don't feel like I look all that great. Then other days I feel like king dick.
Body dysmorphia is a very real thing. How you feel you look is more important than how you actually look

Alexdb2022

I think that's in your head...
Because I have the same problem. On the rare occasion I miss a day of lifting, I feel small... Like I magically lost 15lbs of muscle. I drive my girl crazy with it. She always calls me a little bitch and says "you look the same as yesterday"
🤣😂
Idk... Some times I just don't feel like I look all that great. Then other days I feel like king dick.
Body dysmorphia is a very real thing. How you feel you look is more important than how you actually look
Spot tf on. Rest day or leg day makes me feel like. Damn all this gear isn't working I shrunk, I'm chubby. Lol. It's never enough give me 24 inch arms already ffs

unclem

tom platz killed his legs so bad during leg day that it tore up his legs he didnt need anymore. most bbers today overtrain, i hit my muscles every 4-5th day thats it by the time its time for my next workout my chest is by now not full its "flat ". same with arms. 3on 1 off 3 on 2 off.

zakco

My split is push/off/pull/off/arms/yoga/legs....which is for sure overtraining, and I know that. I would combine bi's with pull and tri's with push, but I fucking love training my arms in one workout.... highlight of my week.

Alexdb2022

Huge biceps never have impressed me. Seen too many bros with chicken legs and huuuuge biceps lol. Legs and back are where the work is done. The rest is pretty easy to build up, non prolevel of course.
Accurate!!! Agreed but 22 inch biceps hit

Gainz.

I always look at the full physique too.
While calves are very genetic based, and truly won't grow on some guys no matter what they do...
Sadly I've seen it too many times. The dude at the beach with 18" arms walking on chopsticks.

Alexdb2022

I always look at the full physique too.
While calves are very genetic based, and truly won't grow on some guys no matter what they do...
Sadly I've seen it too many times. The dude at the beach with 18" arms walking on chopsticks.
My legs won't get "big" they are super lean and shredded