Trestolone vs Tren

patpinto80

Thanks man good to know.I got a 10ml bottle free to try if u all say everyday or so I'll read up on it some more until then be safe.

patpinto80

Its awesome that you help out MG members or brothers on here.I highly respect your comments and looking out for me.I will do research before I use it if I don't use it then it will go in the trash cause it was free to me.If I do an every day dose it would be like a 1/4 of a cc a day.Thanks Strong be safe.

Thaistick

I've always read that the acetate ester half life is three days. I've done trestolone in the last month and it is very strong and I injected 25mg every day. That's as high as I could go. It converts to estrogen at a very high rate. I had to run 60 mg raloxifene along with my 25mg HG aromasin to try and combat the gyno symptoms. You better have a girlfriend or wife or you may catch a rape charge and I'm not joking. I'll be 40 in a couple or three years and I've been cycling a long time. I've never used any compound quite like it. 

getswole2127

All AAS has side effects but, is it worth it bro? Do more research, but here's some info for you:

TREN sides, raisining of cortisol levels that can be reduced by caber. night sweats when dose is too high, high blood pressure, insomnia, erectile disfunction,loss of libido, rapid heart beat and anxiety. 

These sides are far worse:

MENT, as a transdermal and/or intramuscular preparation, will have application in a wide range of indications beyond androgen replacement therapy and contraception, including, without limitation, primary hypogonadism, testicular failure, ASIH, baldness, sarcopenia, loss of bone mass, muscle wasting and cachexia, BPH, prostate cancer and of course, bodybuilding and sports performance enhancement

good luck man! Let us know if how it goes if you try it. I'd run 25MG to 50MG a day. your dose weeklay is a waste That you are wanting to pin.Their are more AAS out their without the sides and having to pin everyday 

getswole2127

Absolutely correct Dolf! It's a good thing this community is helpful Unlike others. MG community is here for support and help. But some people do t want to listen. Hopefully this dude does though. 

rgonza22

Tren A is special enough and was as far as I have ever gone. I was uneducated about it,  dosed only 300 mg per week for 5 weeks with Test cyp for another 5 weeks,  and it was highly effective for me. I did learn later that the reason that I had to sleep on a towel every night and had many sleepless nights.... I learned to respect the compound,  wont ever touch Ment after reading yours knowledge and research. 

Thaistick

Where is the bad side effects you speak of? Four of the things you named are the same thing using different terminology and can occur with every steroid, baldness is not a problem with trestolone. Cachexia? Where do you get this stuff from? I've researched it and read every experience and medical study I could find on it for two years before trying it including the literature from the Population Council. So if I compare trestolone to trenbolone which doesn't make sense anyway because they're totally different drugs with different effects but let's compare using your side effects from tren and trest. 

TREN sides, raisining of cortisol levels that can be reduced by caber. night sweats when dose is too high, high blood pressure, insomnia, erectile disfunction,loss of libido, rapid heart beat and anxiety. 

With trestolone get none of these plus my libido goes through the roof. Gynecomastia and BPH are definitely something to be concerned with when using trestolone. So the only problem I have found is that it raises estrogen and causes the problems associated with high estrogen. And unfortunately I may not be able to use it because of the gyno. I had to stop before I could see any real effects because of the gyno symptoms. I just started back at about 15 mg ed. If I can use it at 25mg ed with no gyno I plan to stock up while it's on sale. I'll update here or in a new thread since this wasn't mine originally. [quote=getswole2127]

All AAS has side effects but, is it worth it bro? Do more research, but here's some info for you:

These sides are far worse:

MENT, as a transdermal and/or intramuscular preparation, will have application in a wide range of indications beyond androgen replacement therapy and contraception, including, without limitation, primary hypogonadism, testicular failure, ASIH, baldness, sarcopenia, loss of bone mass, muscle wasting and cachexia, BPH, prostate cancer and of course, bodybuilding and sports performance enhancement

good luck man! Let us know if how it goes if you try it. I'd run 25MG to 50MG a day. your dose weeklay is a waste That you are wanting to pin.Their are more AAS out their without the sides and having to pin everyday 

[/quote]