Trt, and my next cycle.

unclem

but if you want to get passed a sticking point you can at least a gram dont you think wes? i just want the best for my friend bandit, or maybe iam wrong but i go almost 2 grams a week. iam going to be taken 1gr test e and 800 deca plus orals and winstrol injectable.

BulkinWes

but if you want to get passed a sticking point you can at least a gram dont you think wes? i just want the best for my friend bandit, or maybe iam wrong but i go almost 2 grams a week.
Dude sheesh that’s insane man your gonna have a lot of issues and that much is not advised for average guys I’ve ran almost a gram and a lot of people frown upon getting close it’s not worth it if you don’t do constant testing and mind dealing with the side effects. You’re gonna have some problems in the near future homie.

BulkinWes

but if you want to get passed a sticking point you can at least a gram dont you think wes? i just want the best for my friend bandit, or maybe iam wrong but i go almost 2 grams a week. iam going to be taken 1gr test e and 800 deca plus orals and winstrol injectable.
I’m not saying you can’t I’m just saying you’re getting in deep waters that can have permanent side effects if you aren’t watching carefully brother. But the Tren side effects will most definitely be happening 100% at those high dosages.

unclem

i go over 2 grams a week , i take my milk thistle & saw palmetto. i hope bandit dont get mad at me.

unclem

Dude sheesh that’s insane man your gonna have a lot of issues and that much is not advised for average guys I’ve ran almost a gram and a lot of people frown upon getting close it’s not worth it if you don’t do constant testing and mind dealing with the side effects. You’re gonna have some problems in the near future homie.
yeah but i want to fill in from my competion days. i get bloods have a physical every 6 months. i have bigorexia i guess, but 2+ grams dont bother me iam 56 what the hell ive been doing this 40 yrs my brother its just i want all bodybuilders to succeed as there my brother in weights. maybe bandit dont want to go that high but i think he will grow more then he already is. and i dont have a pituitary so who knows if thats going to stunt my way back that i was when i was younger.

Gainz.

I'm 180.... trying to get to 200lb.
Not exactly impossible.
Just trying to take it so.
I want to be a lean 200lb.

And my next big test, tren mast blast will put some size on me

BulkinWes

yeah but i want to fill in from my competion days. i get bloods have a physical every 6 months. i have bigorexia i guess, but 2+ grams dont bother me iam 56 what the hell ive been doing this 40 yrs my brother its just i want all bodybuilders to succeed as there my brother in weights. maybe bandit dont want to go that high but i think he will grow more then he already is. and i dont have a pituitary so who knows if thats going to stunt my way back that i was when i was younger.
Oh no doubt it would 100% make him grow but it needs to be a gradual build up to that he’s never taken even close to that much your body will not be happy with taking that much without building a “tolerance” up so to speak getting your body ready and your mind. But do people do it absolutely but just for the guys that want the gains and to be different definitely not worth it. Now competition yeah you eventually going to for sure go that high.

unclem

weren't you saying you are also on Tren?
yeah but iam trying deca when i can get it out of my mailbox i lost the key now i have to watch for the mailman to open it. ive been trying everything supps from tren to winnyto cyp, now i think ill stay with wat i wrote down. yeah i shot alot of tren in one day i still feel it.

Gainz.

Ok... not... the best news... definitely not the worst!
But manageable.
I'm only running 150mg of dragon 350mg test blend. E,C, and P
Probably why I'm still growing on my trt dose 😂🤣.
I'm gonna drop it down to 125mg per week.
Even though my est is high, I'm having no serious negative effects from it. Strong libido (like always) always hungry... but definitely having some acne breakouts on my shoulders. But no gyno or nothing.
I just want my cruise dosage levels closer to the 900 range. I don't want to be worrying about cholesterol and prostate issues.
Anything else I'm missing?

Attachments

• received_616703816577154.jpeg
    received_616703816577154.jpeg
    60.9 KB · Views: 6

suppsforlife

But manageable.
Even though my est is high, I'm having no serious negative effects from it. Strong libido (like always) always hungry... but definitely having some acne breakouts on my shoulders. But no gyno or nothing.
I just want my cruise dosage levels closer to the 900 range. I don't want to be worrying about cholesterol and prostate issues.
nope. seems you're right.
estrogen is not that high and if you feel fine, i wouldn't do anything about it. after all, it's no doubt it's a bit higher because test is a bit higher. LH and FSH is no wonder are low since you're in TRT. as for bilirubin, not too high, but still a bit off the charts, and AST is on the higher end. you've been running orals recently?

Gainz.

nope. seems you're right.
estrogen is not that high and if you feel fine, i wouldn't do anything about it. after all, it's no doubt it's a bit higher because test is a bit higher. LH and FSH is no wonder are low since you're in TRT. as for bilirubin, not too high, but still a bit off the charts, and AST is on the higher end. you've been running orals recently?

.... yeah... I know I wasn't supposed too...
But everyone has been worried about these dragon brand orals. So I was taking some dbol for a preworkout. Just to see..
And they seem to work fine for me.
Great pump, increase in strength. But I only ran them for... like a week or so. And yesterday was my last day.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Thats a lot of Deca.

Deca metabolites can hang around for around 18 months. Even if you use enough test to counter act it on cycle, the metabolites will remain long after the test.

These can cause issues with your junk.

Gainz.

Then it explains bilirubin and AST levels. so it seems you're doing alright

Yeah it was a last minute thing, I really wasn't planning on taking the orals.
But I'm definitely gonna drop my dose, I'm thinking about 100mg per week.
I just feel like this test is over dosed... or maybe because it's short and long esters.
But 1200 seems high for only 150mg per week.... and 50mg of anadrol eod for a week.
My blood was taken Thursday. I pinned the Monday prior, and I didn't pin until I got back from the appointment.
So if 150mg is 1200, hopefully 100mg is somewhere around 900

Imgame

Nothing wrong with any of that.
E2 should be 10-20% of free but in the language your results are you can’t see the same as I see

BulkinWes

But manageable.
You taking liver or protection 😂😂