Trt, and my next cycle.

Gainz.

Ok, so I'm in the beginning of the 4th week of my trt. Just took my 7th injection.
I'm fairly certain my gear is good. Went with a new brand because of a crazy sale I couldn't pass up.
But I'm hungry all the time, definitely feel a increase in libido, some acne on my shoulders and back, plus a decent pump in my workouts. So all seems good as far as the gamble that comes with buying gear from across the world. I'm only on 125mg of test c (of course split up into 2 doses) in 4 weeks I will get laid off for 10-14 weeks.
Once that starts I will be doing 300mg of test c, 200mg of deca and 200mg of tren.
(Will to go to 425-450mg of test if needed to combat any deca dick)

Its super early in the trt...(and a pretty low dose) but like I said the only real difference I feel is the hunger and pumps. But I'm feeling great, my anxiety is already starting to die down. Not getting the racing thoughts like I usually do.
I'm super excited about the hunger, as some of the older members might remember eating was my biggest problem. I definitely struggled to eat more than 2,000 calories before. I was definitely more comfortable being in a deficit (1,500 cals) but over the past 8 days I'm eating like a crazy person. If I don't eat every 2hrs I get lightheaded.

So my stats at the moment= 34 years old, 6ft tall, and 178lbs (I lost some weight after my last cycle, around 6lbs if memory is correct) but I don't think I look any different.

While this cycle will be a "bulking" cycle, I'm not gonna stress about my weight gain like I have in the past. I've noticed that I develop a unhealthy relationship with the scale. If I notice I lost a lb or 2 I would get down on myself and literally feel weaker. Then the next day or 2 I overeat to the point of nausea and then my exercise routines suffer. So I'll stick to my diet as well as I can and use pictures and the mirror to track my progress.

I will be blasting and cruising, no more rollercoaster pct for me.
I plan on doing 10 weeks of what's listed above, then 12-14 weeks of 125mg of test c.
Since I will be laid off in the middle of winter in a state that gets snow, I should have all the downtime to focus on my goals. Eat, sleep and lift heavy shit!

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone here that I've learned from. In fact ive learned so much since ive joined people turn to me for advice... crazy! Never thought my inbox would be flooded with questions.
I definitely owe a lot of my success to this forum and a select group of guys
.... you know who you are!

But anyway this is where I'm starting, just took these pics today, before my workout. So no pump. I'll try to post every 2 weeks like last time and update as much as possible.

Attachments

• received_1246942592535641.jpeg
    received_1246942592535641.jpeg
    159.5 KB · Views: 53
  • received_493134029573859.jpeg
    received_493134029573859.jpeg
    157.1 KB · Views: 54
  • received_1188360815099329.jpeg
    received_1188360815099329.jpeg
    258.2 KB · Views: 54

Gainz.

I'm trying to be as transparent as possible, so here's me at the end of my previous cycle and me right now. If memory is correct theres a 6lb difference. But I'm also much more tan in my end of cycle pictures. we all know how much that can affect appearance.

Left is me now, right was almost 4 months ago (end of cycle) Considering pct, work 50hrs a week and took 2 weeks off from the lifestyle (needed that mental break, needed to want it again) I'm pretty proud of my maintenance.

Last cycle was 16 weeks of 300mg test with 5 weeks of 40mg of dbol at the end

Attachments

• received_644952820603681.jpeg
    received_644952820603681.jpeg
    244.3 KB · Views: 19

Aussie

I hope you got enough for a year of blasting and trt. Get blood at 6 weeks to see where your are at. I have a good supply and have had multiple bloods done on different amounts to find my trt amount. Go on this for the amount you want to blast on. Don’t go on blast without finding out if your gear is legit or under dosed. I read weekly stories on forums about people being on cycle for 12 weeks to only find out they have free testosterone levels under low normal.

Gainz.

I hope you got enough for a year of blasting and trt. Get blood at 6 weeks to see where your are at. I have a good supply and have had multiple bloods done on different amounts to find my trt amount. Go on this for the amount you want to blast on. Don’t go on blast without finding out if your gear is legit or under dosed. I read weekly stories on forums about people being on cycle for 12 weeks to only find out they have free testosterone levels under low normal.
Bloods are rock solid, I'll be getting them again in 10 weeks. to make sure everything is in check. and I have enough gear to carry me a long way. (As long as its legit) 3 vials of 250 test will last me the year. (20 weeks per vial) I have 6 of them. Then the 2 big 20ml masszone vials. (And 2 extra tren just in case 🤣) but I have some mast and dbol on the way. But I'll be placing another order of test from hemi, along with their mass mix next week. So I'll be more than covered as far as vials go.
I was pretty nervous about placing that order... but I truly trust the source I got it from.
I was debating on sending some out to get tested, but figured I'd wait it out. The first 3 weeks were pretty nail biting. Kept convincing myself I got ripped off. But then I realized I couldn't stop eating, and my girl was popping zits on my back every few days. While I won't be 100% until I get my bloods, I'm very confident its legit.

I'm just so pumped I'm gonna get several weeks to dedicate to just getting bigger. All the growth naps and snack breaks I want!

Pedrito0906

You look great my friend. Quick question, isn't it better to use Tren Ace in case you get bad sides it can be pit of your system quickly? I wanna try tren but I'm scared on the effects it may have on me.

Gainz.

You look great my friend. Quick question, isn't it better to use Tren Ace in case you get bad sides it can be pit of your system quickly? I wanna try tren but I'm scared on the effects it may have on me.
Of course... but the deal I got on that masszone... I'll take the risk.
Not to mention almost every horror story I've ever heard or read about with tren, was on 400mg or higher (much, much higher) and ran for more than 12 weeks. that's why I'm keeping the dose low, and blast short.

The issue with tren seems to be... people absolutely love it. So they take more than neccessary for much longer than they should. As long as I don't do that... 🤣🤣

Aussie

I prefer TrenE as it’s a more stable compound. Plus it stays in your system for a few weeks after last injection giving a nice slow happy comedown
A is ok but having to pin every day to keep it stable sucks.
I feel a lot better on 400 TrenE a week than 280 or 350 TrenA
So going by the chart I think I covered both ends

Attachments

• 564375E8-7908-4B20-8DD3-B8F2FED0F380.jpeg
    564375E8-7908-4B20-8DD3-B8F2FED0F380.jpeg
    15.6 KB · Views: 7

harvep

Ok, so I'm in the beginning of the 4th week of my trt. Just took my 7th injection.
I'm fairly certain my gear is good. Went with a new brand because of a crazy sale I couldn't pass up.
But I'm hungry all the time, definitely feel a increase in libido, some acne on my shoulders and back, plus a decent pump in my workouts. So all seems good as far as the gamble that comes with buying gear from across the world. I'm only on 125mg of test c (of course split up into 2 doses) in 4 weeks I will get laid off for 10-14 weeks.
Once that starts I will be doing 300mg of test c, 200mg of deca and 200mg of tren.
(Will to go to 425-450mg of test if needed to combat any deca dick)

Its super early in the trt...(and a pretty low dose) but like I said the only real difference I feel is the hunger and pumps. But I'm feeling great, my anxiety is already starting to die down. Not getting the racing thoughts like I usually do.
I'm super excited about the hunger, as some of the older members might remember eating was my biggest problem. I definitely struggled to eat more than 2,000 calories before. I was definitely more comfortable being in a deficit (1,500 cals) but over the past 8 days I'm eating like a crazy person. If I don't eat every 2hrs I get lightheaded.

So my stats at the moment= 34 years old, 6ft tall, and 178lbs (I lost some weight after my last cycle, around 6lbs if memory is correct) but I don't think I look any different.

While this cycle will be a "bulking" cycle, I'm not gonna stress about my weight gain like I have in the past. I've noticed that I develop a unhealthy relationship with the scale. If I notice I lost a lb or 2 I would get down on myself and literally feel weaker. Then the next day or 2 I overeat to the point of nausea and then my exercise routines suffer. So I'll stick to my diet as well as I can and use pictures and the mirror to track my progress.

I will be blasting and cruising, no more rollercoaster pct for me.
I plan on doing 10 weeks of what's listed above, then 12-14 weeks of 125mg of test c.
Since I will be laid off in the middle of winter in a state that gets snow, I should have all the downtime to focus on my goals. Eat, sleep and lift heavy shit!

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone here that I've learned from. In fact ive learned so much since ive joined people turn to me for advice... crazy! Never thought my inbox would be flooded with questions.
I definitely owe a lot of my success to this forum and a select group of guys
.... you know who you are!

But anyway this is where I'm starting, just took these pics today, before my workout. So no pump. I'll try to post every 2 weeks like last time and update as much as possible.
Nice work. I just stopped my TRT with my clini, so I can go solo. Start my first blast of Deca on top of my TRT base. I will PCT to see if I get my HTPA back, but I my continue a cruise if not. I’m 65.

Gainz.

Nice work. I just stopped my TRT with my clini, so I can go solo. Start my first blast of Deca on top of my TRT base. I will PCT to see if I get my HTPA back, but I my continue a cruise if not. I’m 65.
Pct sucks.. especially if you've been on trt for a while.
No offense... but at your age... what's the point? Unless you are having nasty sides... I couldn't imagine the rollercoaster of pct.

harvep

Pct sucks.. especially if you've been on trt for a while.
No offense... but at your age... what's the point? Unless you are having nasty sides... I couldn't imagine the rollercoaster of pct.
I totally agree with you on that! But I am getting a few sides and hematocrit is pretty high, blood pressure is going up. And your point, “at my age, what’s the point?” I’m going to cycle off one more time, get my labs right. Then I’ll probably cruise the rest of my life, doing short blasts.

Pedrito0906

I totally agree with you on that! But I am getting a few sides and hematocrit is pretty high, blood pressure is going up. And your point, “at my age, what’s the point?” I’m going to cycle off one more time, get my labs right. Then I’ll probably cruise the rest of my life, doing short blasts.
You can donate blood. Also, I'm 33 and I've had high blood pressure since I was 30yo. Go to the Dr and get the high blood in control with pills, maybe you're one of those people who testosterone messed with you.

Pedrito0906

Yeah, and having high blood pressure and controlling it with pills, its a trade off that I will make to feel young again with trt.

harvep

You can donate blood. Also, I'm 33 and I've had high blood pressure since I was 30yo. Go to the Dr and get the high blood in control with pills, maybe you're one of those people who testosterone messed with you.
My hemaicrit is 52.3. Red Cross won’t let me donate. The blood pressure is 138/82. Not bad, there’s a few other considerations. Can’t do the blood pressure drugs because of my job. It’ll work out, I have to reduce my cruise until I get level labs.

bobby ricky

Also make sure you are well hydrated when u do blood work. It might help your hematocrit level.