Trt, and my next cycle.

Aussie

He's never coming back... we all took turns trying to help him. Plus this isn't the only thread he's thrown a hissy fit on. When a entire forum says you're doing something wrong...I mean... how much more clear can it be.
At least we all agree on something.
I do feel bad that I laughed at him but he is a bit dumb.
I will help anyone I can but some people aren’t wanting help.

Gainz.

At least we all agree on something.
I do feel bad that I laughed at him but he is a bit dumb.
I will help anyone I can but some people aren’t wanting help.
I couldn't agree more, at the end of the day we're all full grown men. If you can't take a little bit of... rough housing or name calling.. I mean this is the internet.
For the most part this has been the best forum I've ever been apart of. (And I've been in several over the years) we joke around, ball bust, give one another a hard time, but still want what's best for everyone.
Its obvious some people just can't handle it.
Because if everyone here called me a dumb cunt... not only would I get a good laugh out of it... I'd have to accept the fact and then read more and buy some tampons 🤣🤣🤣

Aussie

I don’t need to buy tampons. I have some already. I used to carry 3 in a first aid kit on my Harley. You never know when you will get shot or a stick stabbed into your body. Tampons are good to plug a bleeding hole.

Gainz.

Got my latest shipment, gonna start pinning friday considering it's my last day of work for 3 months.
I really need to go to the review section and write a awesome review. 5 successful orders completed from the same source without issue. Absolutely pain free ordering and shipping.

Attachments

• received_1166744447580342.jpeg
    received_1166744447580342.jpeg
    231.1 KB · Views: 11

Aussie

Got my latest shipment, gonna start pinning friday considering it's my last day of work for 3 months.
I really need to go to the review section and write an awesome review. 5 successful orders completed from the same source without issue. Absolutely pain free ordering and shipping.
What’s the 500mg mix ?
Hope you are going to mix it with other compounds to inject and not on its own.

Just remember high mg gear is good for pip

Gainz.

What’s the 500mg mix ?
Hope you are going to mix it with other compounds to inject and not on its own.

Just remember high mg gear is good for pip
Its test e, deca, tren e and mast. 125mg each
And yes I'll be running it with test that I already have

Gainz.

Yes, tell us about the tren.
K
Keep us postes about how tren is treating you
Hahaha, you 2 are a big reason why I'm going for it. I know how tempted buy wary you are.
I've always been the type to go towards the dangerous shit. "The bigger the better" so to speak.
I Kept hearing if you're gonna do tren, do mast as well. So once I found them together I knew it was meant to be. I will definitely keep everyone updated.

Aussie

We All just need to blast together... I'll wait a week for everyone to get there orders 😂🤣💉💉💪💪
I have to try donating blood in a bit over a week. If I can to that I’m blasting after but I have problems with high haemoglobin so have to sort it out before I blast again. It will be exactly 12 months to the day when I go to donate since I last blasted. That was tren mast test blast

Gainz.

Ok... let's get my cycle log back on track.

Last Wednesday was the first day of my new cycle.
I'm Doing 400mg test, 200mg tren, 200mg mast and 200mg deca.
I just did my second pin a few hours ago. I'll be pining on Sundays and wednesdays... Sunday just work better for me than Monday's. (My Monday's are usually pretty hectic)
I took new pictures... but honestly nothing has changed according to my camera. But because I've been on trt for a few weeks now, my girl has pointed out my chest and arms look noticeably bigger. (God I love that girl)
I just had a awesome workout today. It was my day off with nothing else to do. I lifted for like 3hrs in my bedroom. Nice and slow pace, did back chest and traps. Lifted some weights, watched some YouTube, took 2 snack breaks. I really love getting laid off for the winter.

I'm usually a fast paced kinda exercise guy. Super sets and drop sets, very little rest between reps. Mostly because I only get a hour to do what I need.
So today was very different, highly enjoyable. But I think I overdid it 🤣😂. I went to absolute failure for all 3 body parts.

Anyway... not much of a update, not until I feel this tren and mast kick in, or I see some noticeable changes in my physical appearance.

I should mention I have extra tren and mass. I have thought about going 300mg on each... but I don't want to get ahead of myself.
It's my first tren cycle and I'm desperately trying to be as safe as possible.
I Also have some dbol as well... but I'm gonna leave that alone. I should probably move it away from my deodorant... I don't do well with temptation 🤣😂.
Out of sight out of mind.

Hopefully in 2 weeks time when I post here again I'll have some "breaking news"
And I'll post pictures no matter the outcome.

kingswe3are

On tren right now also. I have started waking up a lot throughout the night and having sweat soaked sheets. A bit of a pain in the ass, but know it’s legit and the payoff is worth it!!!!!

Gainz.

On tren right now also. I have started waking up a lot throughout the night and having sweat soaked sheets. A bit of a pain in the ass, but know it’s legit and the payoff is worth it!!!!!
How much tren, and how much test?
Despite my knowledge... 🤣😂... I'm actually fairly new to gear. I just pay attention 😎.
So I'm doing my best to keep the dose low. Everyone says you don't need much tren for it to work. And if I'm going to run tren, run mast with it. Apparently it really helps combat the sides.
A lot of people told me to run at 300mg. But I've read a ton of horror stories and those people claim to only be running 400mg.
That's why I picked such a "low" dose for my first time.
I've heard tren called the relationship destroyer. That's the last thing I want. I'm in the healthiest relationship of my life and really don't want to fuck it up

How much tren, and how much test?
Despite my knowledge... 🤣😂... I'm actually fairly new to gear. I just pay attention 😎.
So I'm doing my best to keep the dose low. Everyone says you don't need much tren for it to work. And if I'm going to run tren, run mast with it. Apparently it really helps combat the sides.
A lot of people told me to run at 300mg. But I've read a ton of horror stories and those people claim to only be running 400mg.
That's why I picked such a "low" dose for my first time.
I've heard tren called the relationship destroyer. That's the last thing I want. I'm in the healthiest relationship of my life and really don't want to fuck it up
Yo broski you got a ton of knowledge, how can I PM for questions for a newbie

Gainz.

halo is indeed worse than tren. nobody talks so much about it because its far not as popular. and that's for reasons.
See I just learned something, I had no idea halo was so bad. I've only ever heard how great it is for strength gainz