Trt, and my next cycle.

Gainz.

Tren update please 😂
Hahaha, well... I'm driving my gf crazy with my sex drive. Its banana balls high, like twice a day isn't enough!

Acne still subsided, so that's been awesome.

I'm crazy hungry all the time, which has always been a issue so very happy about that.
I feel like I look bigger and more defined. Was gonna take pictures tomorrow to see if my eyes match the camera.
My energy is endless, I feel like the baddest man on the planet. Also noticing strength increases, grabbing heavier weights and doing more and more reps.

So far everything is great, no insomnia no hot flashes, no paranoia or mood problems.

PedritoHID

Hahaha, well... I'm driving my gf crazy with my sex drive. Its banana balls high, like twice a day isn't enough!

Acne still subsided, so that's been awesome.

I'm crazy hungry all the time, which has always been a issue so very happy about that.
I feel like I look bigger and more defined. Was gonna take pictures tomorrow to see if my eyes match the camera.
My energy is endless, I feel like the baddest man on the planet. Also noticing strength increases, grabbing heavier weights and doing more and more reps.

So far everything is great, no insomnia no hot flashes, no paranoia or mood problems.
Any tren cough

Aussie

I was on a tren cycle
TestE 400mg
TrenE 400mg
TrenA 350mg first 5 weeks plus E
I was so hungry and horny , seeing this lady who wanted to hide me from her family but wanted a relationship. She was always drunk on white wine and stunk. I told her she n feed to stop getting drunk because I didn’t enjoy fucking an angry drunk.
I told her I wasn’t into hiding from her family and friends so she could ether intrude me or I’m not interested.

She tried killing herself and blamed it on me so this made her daughter that she talked to about me not want me to see her.

I was enjoying getting sex all the time but not the headaches from her drinking and abuse.
If only it could have lasted 5 more weeks untill the cycle finished.

Gainz.

I was on a tren cycle
TestE 400mg
TrenE 400mg
TrenA 350mg first 5 weeks plus E
I was so hungry and horny , seeing this lady who wanted to hide me from her family but wanted a relationship. She was always drunk on white wine and stunk. I told her she n feed to stop getting drunk because I didn’t enjoy fucking an angry drunk.
I told her I wasn’t into hiding from her family and friends so she could ether intrude me or I’m not interested.

She tried killing herself and blamed it on me so this made her daughter that she talked to about me not want me to see her.

I was enjoying getting sex all the time but not the headaches from her drinking and abuse.
If only it could have lasted 5 more weeks untill the cycle finished.
Jesus... I'm so glad I'm not in the dating world (much)
But I can't and wont date drinkers. I can't stand drunk women. So sloppy and trashy... not to mention if they drink daily they are just fucking mean and miserable.
Give me a bi stoner chick all day! Brunettes if possible 😁

Aussie

Jesus... I'm so glad I'm not in the dating world (much)
But I can't and wont date drinkers. I can't stand drunk women. So sloppy and trashy... not to mention if they drink daily they are just fucking mean and miserable.
Give me a bi stoner chick all day! Brunettes if possible 😁
The funny part is she was a little fat. She didn’t want to go on the pill so I told her I’m fucking her ass 🤣🤣🤣
She was ok about that and told me she liked a but plug but not cock but would try. She wanted me to get snipped two weeks after I started fucking her( total nut job Last time I went over she stuck her dildo up her ass after I could get my cock in. I went and showed because I was over it. Come back and she was changing sheets because she had shit on them 🤣🤣🤣
Totally turned me off her

Gainz.

The funny part is she was a little fat. She didn’t want to go on the pill so I told her I’m fucking her ass 🤣🤣🤣
She was ok about that and told me she liked a but plug but not cock but would try. She wanted me to get snipped two weeks after I started fucking her( total nut job Last time I went over she stuck her dildo up her ass after I could get my cock in. I went and showed because I was over it. Come back and she was changing sheets because she had shit on them 🤣🤣🤣
Totally turned me off her
Poop on your 🍆 is always a possibility. But I like to live dangerously. Its definitely a risk I'm willing to take 😂🤣

But I can't do big girls, I just can't. Luckily I grew up with 2 buddies who didn't care. They would wrestle the farm animals so I didn't have too 🤣😂

Gainz.

Ok, been getting some questions about my "home gym" I use quotations because it's all in my bedroom. In one of the pictures I'm standing on my bed. Just another reason why I love my gf so much, I don't know too many women who would allow this in their bedroom. And yes, many toes have been stubbed on it. (Which really sucks because my girl has the hottest feet... 🤔🙄....anyway) 😂🤣

This is basically my whole set up. This is how I've gained 50lbs of muscle in about 2 years.
The only things you can't really see are my landmine (I think that's what its called. It's for t bar rows, but I love it for calf raises. Can go plenty heavy and it gives you something to lean on) heavy bag, cable machine (because its hanging from the ceiling) and my pullup bar.
I'm a huge bargain hunter.
My girl actually just got me 2 45lb dumbbells for $90 bucks free shipping.
As most of you know they are going for $90 for a single right now. Everything was bought on sale, garage sale, or given by family members.
The bench rack also goes up to a squat rack. Its extremely sturdy. I've gone as heavy as 275lb and had no worries. Not bad for $52 bucks!
I just need a few more weight plates and a few more lat pulldown attachments and I'll be set for a while. The only thing I really wish I had was a leg press... I'm seriously considering building one outside.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221217-212139_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20221217-212139_Gallery.jpg
    585.7 KB · Views: 10
  • received_858116288781774.jpeg
    received_858116288781774.jpeg
    309.7 KB · Views: 10

kingswe3are

just woke up to read this shit. Y’all are funny as hell and gave me a good laugh this Sunday morning!!!! Thanks!!!
Here is we’re most of my workouts come from. Area is a little dirty right now. Sunday afternoons is when I clean up the garage and get everything together for work week ahead. I don’t have that much, but can get great workout with what I do. Have about 225lbs worth of plates plus the 45lb bar. Could definitely use some bigger dumbbells, but…… I still hit gym a couple times a week, but do majority of my training here in the mornings. Use the hell out of pull-up/dip/ab tower. Have a heavy bag coming for Christmas. I do 10-15min at least a day on speed bag. I believe it has really helped define my shoulders & arms. I’m going to post some pics today once I get my wife to shave this shit off my chest!!! Since it’s been cold I have neglected shaving my chest, stomach, & back.

9E34B895-21BE-4E2A-9A7A-38010C39A6EB.jpeg9413D709-E0AB-4493-A1CA-11AEC28C4309.jpeg8270BFF9-E69C-41E7-957A-C0E7063069BE.jpeg

Attachments

• 952ABEEA-12EC-4605-A4BF-30C3850A44F6.jpeg
    952ABEEA-12EC-4605-A4BF-30C3850A44F6.jpeg
    701.6 KB · Views: 3

Gainz.

just woke up to read this shit. Y’all are funny as hell and gave me a good laugh this Sunday morning!!!! Thanks!!!
Here is we’re most of my workouts come from. Area is a little dirty right now. Sunday afternoons is when I clean up the garage and get everything together for work week ahead. I don’t have that much, but can get great workout with what I do. Have about 225lbs worth of plates plus the 45lb bar. Could definitely use some bigger dumbbells, but…… I still hit gym a couple times a week, but do majority of my training here in the mornings. Use the hell out of pull-up/dip/ab tower. Have a heavy bag coming for Christmas. I do 10-15min at least a day on speed bag. I believe it has really helped define my shoulders & arms. I’m going to post some pics today once I get my wife to shave this shit off my chest!!! Since it’s been cold I have neglected shaving my chest, stomach, & back.

View attachment 865812View attachment 865813View attachment 865814
Fucking awesome brother, I miss having my dip-ab station.
I Keep telling my girl we're not moving again unless I finally get my garage or basement back.
As far as dumbbells, keep checking Ebay. every once in a while you'll find them for a $1 a pound.

I've found the size of your home gym doesn't mean shit. It's the work you put in.
I mean look at Coop from garage gym reviews, he's got the absolute nicest home gym on the planet and he barely looks like he lifts.
Meanwhile @JohnJuan has less stuff than me, but looks.... idk... 400% better 😂🤣

Gainz.

Oh, I forgot... so anyone following this is probably aware I'm taking the 500mg hp mass mix its 125mg of test, tren, mast and deca.

Well the update is the pip is real! It's not unbearable... but its definitely noticeable. especially in my left leg for some reason.
I figured having 4 compounds in 1 would have some pip, its worse than I thought it would be. But again, not so bad where I won't use it

Aussie

Oh, I forgot... so anyone following this is probably aware I'm taking the 500mg hp mass mix its 125mg of test, tren, mast and deca.

Well the update is the pip is real! It's not unbearable... but its definitely noticeable. especially in my left leg for some reason.
I figured having 4 compounds in 1 would have some pip, its worse than I thought it would be. But again, not so bad where I won't use it
Pip always gets legs more than other muscles. Good to hear it’s bearable. Didn’t think you would be able to handle it

HGH.to

it could be due to only one of those, could be due to the mix itself or could be due to high concentration (500 mg per cc is a lot)