Trt, and my next cycle.

Gainz.

I did consider Anadrol and I might just end up going with that.
Oh I did some traps today, I tried leaning forward like you recommended... I noticed a HUGE difference!
Actually got quite a pump from it, and more importantly I had a better mind muscle connection. I don't know if it's my posture or if standing straight up just sucks... but with a slight bend forward I could feel much more of a stretch and (at least it feels like) I have more travel. Feels like I'm moving 20% more from start to finish. This will definitely be how I do shrugs for now on!
Thanks brother

JesseTX

Oh I did some traps today, I tried leaning forward like you recommended... I noticed a HUGE difference!
Actually got quite a pump from it, and more importantly I had a better mind muscle connection. I don't know if it's my posture or if standing straight up just sucks... but with a slight bend forward I could feel much more of a stretch and (at least it feels like) I have more travel. Feels like I'm moving 20% more from start to finish. This will definitely be how I do shrugs for now on!
Thanks brother
Standing straight up does suck and I am glad to help.
Did you try superset with single arm cable shrugs?
I do them for a tight squeeze burn at the end. Game changer.
I'm glad to help brother!

Gainz.

Tried to call you yesterday
XXX was my number. Not sure if I'm calling a cell or landlines or if you have caller ID
Not sure if you want to post that in this thread... but yeah I seen it, sorry I don't pick up numbers I don't know. it just said "unknown caller" I'll save your number

Last edited by a moderator:

JesseTX

Not sure if you want to post that in this thread... but yeah I seen it, sorry I don't pick up numbers I don't know. it just said "unknown caller" I'll save your number
Crap, thought I was posting in our dm convo.
I'm half retarded...but only when I'm awake. Lol

Gainz.

I've been doing pause sets...doing them right now and dude....doooode!!
Fuk yes!
Those pause sets are fucking brutal! I really feel like its 5x the work in half the time. The hardest part... besides the intense burning, is finding the right weight to start with.
Go too light and nothing happens, go to heavy and you hate life and end up losing your form.
Theres a sweet spot in there, and it hurts so good!

Gainz.

My latest tren development... a little bit of insomnia. Noticed it the last 2 days. I thought it might just be holiday stress related. But I'm pretty sure it's the tren. But nothing a melatonin couldn't fix.

JesseTX

True that.
Melatonin was a nightly thing for me for a while...but it seems dbol has brought me full on restful sleep. I love it

bobby ricky

My latest tren development... a little bit of insomnia. Noticed it the last 2 days. I thought it might just be holiday stress related. But I'm pretty sure it's the tren. But nothing a melatonin couldn't fix.
This guy was looking at me funny so I fucked his shit up😂
Might be the tren 😂

Gainz.

This guy was looking at me funny so I fucked his shit up😂
Might be the tren 😂
Hahaha... I definitely had a little bit of that in Walmart last night. had to do some last minute shopping. Anyway I kept feeling eyes on me... I mean I'm use to it. I'm always wearing pink or purple, and my girl has a dump truck. So having people stare is just part of my Ginney lifestyle. But I noticed myself sizing the guys up and not looking away first.... might be the tren... 🤣😂.
Luckily I'm a easy going guy who usually laughs shit off.
I watched a guy walk into a end display he was staring at my girl so hard. I got a good laugh out of it. I wasn't mad... I mean I don't blame him... I stare at it too. I mean art should be appreciated! 🍑👀