Trt, and my next cycle.

Gainz.

These pictures are taken exactly 2 years apart. (12-27-2020 and 12-27-2022)

I'm extremely happy with my pec hanging off over my armpit. Never had that before, really excited to see my chest getting wider!

Attachments

• received_1545142035986543.jpeg
    received_1545142035986543.jpeg
    243.9 KB · Views: 11
  • received_732584611822186.jpeg
    received_732584611822186.jpeg
    204.5 KB · Views: 10

bobby ricky

Fucking great brother, lean as fuck .
You should be very happy with yourself for sure I’m sure the wife is. Feels funny telling a guy how great he looks 😂.
Great job.

Gainz.

Fucking great brother, lean as fuck .
You should be very happy with yourself for sure I’m sure the wife is. Feels funny telling a guy how great he looks 😂.
Great job.

Hahaha, thanks brother! But I feel like that's pretty normal for this hobby. We all want muscle, we enjoy the way it looks... hell we watch oiled up guys in thongs flexing on stage...🙄 #notgay 😂🤣 plus we all love hearing compliments.
And yeah I find her staring at me all the time 🤣😂.
I just seen most of my family for the first time in several months. So I got lots of compliments and lots of questions. 2 different people asked me if I'm on steroids ("are you on the pot?") 😂🤣
While I'm not ashamed of it nor I'm I claiming natty... I just changed the subject. My usage of gear didn't need to be the topic of Christmas dinner. Because while most of my family probably wouldn't care, theres a few who would definitely have a opinion... we all know how opinionated them damn Italians can be... damn greasy ginneys 😂🤣.

But again thank you, I can't wait to see my next year picture!
(Thinking about that I should try to find the missing 12-27-2021 picture)

bobby ricky

Hahaha, thanks brother! But I feel like that's pretty normal for this hobby. We all want muscle, we enjoy the way it looks... hell we watch oiled up guys in thongs flexing on stage...🙄 #notgay 😂🤣 plus we all love hearing compliments.
And yeah I find her staring at me all the time 🤣😂.
I just seen most of my family for the first time in several months. So I got lots of compliments and lots of questions. 2 different people asked me if I'm on steroids ("are you on the pot?") 😂🤣
While I'm not ashamed of it nor I'm I claiming natty... I just changed the subject. My usage of gear didn't need to be the topic of Christmas dinner. Because while most of my family probably wouldn't care, theres a few who would definitely have a opinion... we all know how opinionated them damn Italians can be... damn greasy ginneys 😂🤣.

But again thank you, I can't wait to see my next year picture!
(Thinking about that I should try to find the missing 12-27-2021 picture)
Can’t stop laughing 😂
This old man claims natty also

Gainz.

Can’t stop laughing 😂
This old man claims natty also

Hahaha, so you get it. I had 2 guys at work accuse me of being on steroids after the 4 of us (my boss, those 2 and myself) loaded a cut up tree onto a truck. Without being that guy... I did a solid 75% of the work. The other 2 guys are a little older but not in good shape... classic 45yr old fat guys, and my boss didn't lift a finger (of course) well I worked circles around them. And my boss made a comment about "if only everyone worked as hard as Bandit" so of course they had to make the comments "well he's obviously on steroids, so of course he can work harder"
Again I just ignored it and kept moving.
The people who need to know, know. I don't compete in anything, I'm not selling products and lying to people claiming duck eggs or raw meat is the key. So I just don't feel the need to explain myself or my decisions.
I would just like to be big enough where theres no doubt I'm on gear 😂🤣.

But the crazy thing to me is how many people have asked me if I'm on gear. Its just so weird to me because I don't think my physique is really anything all that amazing. It could absolutely be done naturally.
So to see the bar set so low in terms of claiming steroids... it just blows my mind.
Because when I think of someone on steroids I think 240lb 8%bf
Not 6ft 180lb and 15%
So for everyone to think anyone in decent shape is automatically on gear...idk it just blows my mind.

looking sharp

Thanks brother, small steps. Every week I'm seeing little improvements. For the longest time I was extremely unhappy with my chest and lats. But now I can finally see my lats from the front, and my chest is definitely getting wider and thicker. Now my main concern is these little sissy bitch boy traps.
They are actually a reason I wanted to try tren so bad. Heard so many stories about people trying tren and their traps just blowing up.
So far that hasn't happened... but I'm sure hoping it will!

unclem

Hahaha, so you get it. I had 2 guys at work accuse me of being on steroids after the 4 of us (my boss, those 2 and myself) loaded a cut up tree onto a truck. Without being that guy... I did a solid 75% of the work. The other 2 guys are a little older but not in good shape... classic 45yr old fat guys, and my boss didn't lift a finger (of course) well I worked circles around them. And my boss made a comment about "if only everyone worked as hard as Bandit" so of course they had to make the comments "well he's obviously on steroids, so of course he can work harder"
Again I just ignored it and kept moving.
The people who need to know, know. I don't compete in anything, I'm not selling products and lying to people claiming duck eggs or raw meat is the key. So I just don't feel the need to explain myself or my decisions.
I would just like to be big enough where theres no doubt I'm on gear 😂🤣.

But the crazy thing to me is how many people have asked me if I'm on gear. Its just so weird to me because I don't think my physique is really anything all that amazing. It could absolutely be done naturally.
So to see the bar set so low in terms of claiming steroids... it just blows my mind.
Because when I think of someone on steroids I think 240lb 8%bf
Not 6ft 180lb and 15%
So for everyone to think anyone in decent shape is automatically on gear...idk it just blows my mind.

Thanks brother, small steps. Every week I'm seeing little improvements. For the longest time I was extremely unhappy with my chest and lats. But now I can finally see my lats from the front, and my chest is definitely getting wider and thicker. Now my main concern is these little sissy bitch boy traps.
They are actually a reason I wanted to try tren so bad. Heard so many stories about people trying tren and their traps just blowing up.
So far that hasn't happened... but I'm sure hoping it will!
nothing but upp from here. you have grown alot now its just more mass and upright rows & shoulder shrugs and boom exploded. looking good brother.

Gainz.

So I fucked myself a little... in trying to move my pin site around, I decided to go... lower... I guess that's right, well I went closer to my knee for my pin yesterday.
I usually pin in my thigh while sitting down about 6"-8" down from from my hip.
Well yesterday I went 12"-14" down from my thigh, or 6-7" up from my knee.
The injection was virtually painless, barely felt it puncture my skin. Pulled out and no blood, so all was well. Because I've been getting some decent pip I've been massaging the area after.
Well today I woke up and my knee is killing me! At first I thought maybe I walked into something or one of my 70-80lb pitbulls ran into me. Spent most of the day limping and trying to figure out why my knee hurts so much.
I'm assuming in my effort to massage the site I pushed the oil into my knee, how or why it traveled almost 6" away, I don't know. But son of a bitch! It feels swollen and bruised, but it's not. It looks fine, and it's not puffy or anything. It just hurts, I definitely feel pretty dumb.
Taught myself a life lesson for sure!
Don't pin anywhere near your knees!
Got me limping around the house like my gf. I guess karma is a bitch!

JesseTX

So I fucked myself a little... in trying to move my pin site around, I decided to go... lower... I guess that's right, well I went closer to my knee for my pin yesterday.
The injection was virtually painless, barely felt it puncture my skin. Pulled out and no blood, so all was well. Because I've been getting some decent pip I've been massaging the area after.
Well today I woke up and my knee is killing me! At first I thought maybe I walked into something or one of my 70-80lb pitbulls ran into me. Spent most of the day limping and trying to figure out why my knee hurts so much.
I'm assuming in my effort to massage the site I pushed the oil into my knee, how or why it traveled almost 6" away, I don't know. But son of a bitch! It feels swollen and bruised, but it's not. It looks fine, and it's not puffy or anything. It just hurts, I definitely feel pretty dumb.
Damn it brother.

JesseTX

That whole idea of pinning in the thigh is a red flag for me. I've seen and read of problems that come from that cause of the nerve density in the quads.
Keep us posted on your healing.

Gainz.

That whole idea of pinning in the thigh is a red flag for me. I've seen and read of problems that come from that cause of the nerve density in the quads.
Keep us posted on your healing.

I've done 80% of my pins in my thigh since I started. This is the first real problem I've ever had... except for some basic pip from running something with 4 different compounds in it. But when I do just test its absolutely fine. Virtually painless start to finish.
I wish I could do my forearms. From years of hard labor and working in kitchens they are pretty desensitized to pain.
But I really don't want to look like a junkie.... anymore... 🤣😂... ohh... my joke hurt my feelings... 🤣😂🤣😂

LHV

I've done this and could actually use finger pressure to trace the oil flow down into the knee. Hurt like a bitch for a week but then went away like it never happened. Now I always pin high up the thigh, I think of it like a frog's leg and pin in that top fleshy band

JesseTX

I've done 80% of my pins in my thigh since I started. This is the first real problem I've ever had... except for some basic pip from running something with 4 different compounds in it. But when I do just test its absolutely fine. Virtually painless start to finish.
I wish I could do my forearms. From years of hard labor and working in kitchens they are pretty desensitized to pain.
But I really don't want to look like a junkie.... anymore... 🤣😂... ohh... my joke hurt my feelings... 🤣😂🤣😂
See bro, your first problem...stop having feelings. Lol.
I know ppl who do thigh pins but personally haven't tried it because of the horror stories.
Guess I need to man tf up tho cause I'm getting to where I can barely reach my ass now.

Gainz.

See bro, your first problem...stop having feelings. Lol.
I know ppl who do thigh pins but personally haven't tried it because of the horror stories.
Guess I need to man tf up tho cause I'm getting to where I can barely reach my ass now.

I love using my thighs because I get to sit down, make sure the muscle is totally relaxed. And there's a good portion in the middle meat of your thighs that have very little pain receptors.

JesseTX

I love using my thighs because I get to sit down, make sure the muscle is totally relaxed. And there's a good portion in the middle meat of your thighs that have very little pain receptors.
You're a bad influence, lol.
Now I wanna try thigh pinning.
Yeah, I haven't maintained good flexibility to do easy pins in my ass...and I'm really blowing up now off this cycle I'm on.
I am barely a week and a half in and I'm almost +7 lbs.
And my wife is still showing me all these workout sets, so if I start lifting at home then there should be some crazy gains ahead

Gainz.

You're a bad influence, lol.
Now I wanna try thigh pinning.
Yeah, I haven't maintained good flexibility to do easy pins in my ass...and I'm really blowing up now off this cycle I'm on.
I am barely a week and a half in and I'm almost +7 lbs.
And my wife is still showing me all these workout sets, so if I start lifting at home then there should be some crazy gains ahead

Peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure... come on... everyone is doing it!
Haha... I'm a terrible friend! 😂🤣
My first 10 pins were in the glutes. But I just found it super awkward, the twisting and bending, trying to keep your muscle relaxed. Quite literally a pain in the ass!