Trt, and my next cycle.

unclem

yeah you dont need any unwanted attention, iam building up some stuff. yeah and i keep my shit covered up in the gym so no one knows they can guess but they dont know for sure.

kingswe3are

What’s the shelf-life for gear??? I was wandering how long you can keep/store it until it’s no good anymore??? The last guy I asked (he brewed everything himself) really didn’t know.

Gainz.

What’s the shelf-life for gear??? I was wandering how long you can keep/store it until it’s no good anymore??? The last guy I asked (he brewed everything himself) really didn’t know.

Everyone says a year... but I've heard tons of people storing it and using gear successfully that's 2 years old. Would I recommend it... no. Has it been done, yes. But 1 year is usually the guideline for storage.

LHV

Everyone says a year... but I've heard tons of people storing it and using gear successfully that's 2 years old. Would I recommend it... no. Has it been done, yes. But 1 year is usually the guideline for storage.
Shelf life for pharmaceutical grade T is three years

HGH.to

depends on various factors. that's why it is different from one another. but when it comes to brewing yourself, I definitely don't know... as said, it depends on so many factors that is hard to answer it

Lucasgarner31

Ok, so I'm in the beginning of the 4th week of my trt. Just took my 7th injection.
I'm fairly certain my gear is good. Went with a new brand because of a crazy sale I couldn't pass up.
But I'm hungry all the time, definitely feel a increase in libido, some acne on my shoulders and back, plus a decent pump in my workouts. So all seems good as far as the gamble that comes with buying gear from across the world. I'm only on 125mg of test c (of course split up into 2 doses) in 4 weeks I will get laid off for 10-14 weeks.
Once that starts I will be doing 300mg of test c, 200mg of deca and 200mg of tren.
(Will to go to 425-450mg of test if needed to combat any deca dick)

Its super early in the trt...(and a pretty low dose) but like I said the only real difference I feel is the hunger and pumps. But I'm feeling great, my anxiety is already starting to die down. Not getting the racing thoughts like I usually do.
I'm super excited about the hunger, as some of the older members might remember eating was my biggest problem. I definitely struggled to eat more than 2,000 calories before. I was definitely more comfortable being in a deficit (1,500 cals) but over the past 8 days I'm eating like a crazy person. If I don't eat every 2hrs I get lightheaded.

So my stats at the moment= 34 years old, 6ft tall, and 178lbs (I lost some weight after my last cycle, around 6lbs if memory is correct) but I don't think I look any different.

While this cycle will be a "bulking" cycle, I'm not gonna stress about my weight gain like I have in the past. I've noticed that I develop a unhealthy relationship with the scale. If I notice I lost a lb or 2 I would get down on myself and literally feel weaker. Then the next day or 2 I overeat to the point of nausea and then my exercise routines suffer. So I'll stick to my diet as well as I can and use pictures and the mirror to track my progress.

I will be blasting and cruising, no more rollercoaster pct for me.
I plan on doing 10 weeks of what's listed above, then 12-14 weeks of 125mg of test c.
Since I will be laid off in the middle of winter in a state that gets snow, I should have all the downtime to focus on my goals. Eat, sleep and lift heavy shit!

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone here that I've learned from. In fact ive learned so much since ive joined people turn to me for advice... crazy! Never thought my inbox would be flooded with questions.
I definitely owe a lot of my success to this forum and a select group of guys
.... you know who you are!

But anyway this is where I'm starting, just took these pics today, before my workout. So no pump. I'll try to post every 2 weeks like last time and update as much as possible.
Could u possibly show the scratch off number…?

EMachine

You’re looking good Gainz! Perfect cruise!

I would like to recommend Tren Hex if you decide to use it in the future. Since you already have the Teen E., use it, but remember this, we should never sacrifice safety over a good deal. Pedrito, mentioned Tren Ace to give yourself an opportunity to acquaint yourself your this compound. Good advice, since it fucks with your mind more so than any steroid. In my opinion, the best Tren is Tren Hex. It reminds me of the parabolin we used to get back in the day from France @ 76 mg. It’s more effective than Ace and Enanthate and the results are visible. In fact, you may get away with a smaller dose if you’re sub-10 or even @ 12% body fat. Another point, Deca and Tren together is not a good idea. I forget how old you are, but look more into it before making a final decision. I can go a little bit deeper on the subject, if needed, but do your research because the sides of these two compounds together can fuck your libido like nothing else. Everybody is different! Deca does not affect certain people, like Bobby, for example. Tren affects some people more than others, however, if you have issues with anxiety, depression, anger issues, low tolerance for bad drivers, impulsive, etc…then be careful with Tren. I have a questionnaire for my clients, if they ask for a cycle than includes Tren. Usually, I like to recommend Tren only if your competing, but since it has become such a popular drug among the average person, it’s important to point out what could potentially happen. I’ve been in this game for over 3 decades now…shit, I’m aging myself here, and I’ve had buddies destroy their marriage over Tren, get into unnecessary fights, go to jail, become jerks, and develop serious health problems from Tren. As you know, if you read my previous responses to posts, I always advocate for safety over crazy ass dosages. One more thing, this one has to do with the pics you posted, when you do your incline bench presses follow it with front military press bringing the bar down closer to your throat…this is going to help to bring out your front delts, as well as your upper pecs. This will also help you develop that v-shape…give it a try! Don’t keep the seat all the way up, but set it one hole down from the top.

unclem

Emachine is 300mg tren a week good? i got some from deepharm and it was so underdosed it had no effect, ive used tren alot in past. but since you have clients id figure ask someone more knowledgeable.

Gainz.

You’re looking good Gainz! Perfect cruise!

I would like to recommend Tren Hex if you decide to use it in the future. Since you already have the Teen E., use it, but remember this, we should never sacrifice safety over a good deal. Pedrito, mentioned Tren Ace to give yourself an opportunity to acquaint yourself your this compound. Good advice, since it fucks with your mind more so than any steroid. In my opinion, the best Tren is Tren Hex. It reminds me of the parabolin we used to get back in the day from France @ 76 mg. It’s more effective than Ace and Enanthate and the results are visible. In fact, you may get away with a smaller dose if you’re sub-10 or even @ 12% body fat. Another point, Deca and Tren together is not a good idea. I forget how old you are, but look more into it before making a final decision. I can go a little bit deeper on the subject, if needed, but do your research because the sides of these two compounds together can fuck your libido like nothing else. Everybody is different! Deca does not affect certain people, like Bobby, for example. Tren affects some people more than others, however, if you have issues with anxiety, depression, anger issues, low tolerance for bad drivers, impulsive, etc…then be careful with Tren. I have a questionnaire for my clients, if they ask for a cycle than includes Tren. Usually, I like to recommend Tren only if your competing, but since it has become such a popular drug among the average person, it’s important to point out what could potentially happen. I’ve been in this game for over 3 decades now…shit, I’m aging myself here, and I’ve had buddies destroy their marriage over Tren, get into unnecessary fights, go to jail, become jerks, and develop serious health problems from Tren. As you know, if you read my previous responses to posts, I always advocate for safety over crazy ass dosages. One more thing, this one has to do with the pics you posted, when you do your incline bench presses follow it with front military press bringing the bar down closer to your throat…this is going to help to bring out your front delts, as well as your upper pecs. This will also help you develop that v-shape…give it a try! Don’t keep the seat all the way up, but set it one hole down from the top.

I'm on 350 test, 200mg tren, 200mg deca and 200mg mast. The only "side effects" I have is being uncontrollably horny... ever watch Big Mouth? You know Jay.. the ultimate fuck machine? Well that's been me for the past few weeks. its almost unbearable... but still very enjoyable. The only other mild side effect is a small bit of insomnia, but 10mg of melatonin has fixed that.
I'm feeling great, big strength increase and seeing improvements in my body every few days.
Except for feeling like a god damn dog in heat... everything is going great!

JesseTX

I'm on 350 test, 200mg tren, 200mg deca and 200mg mast. The only "side effects" I have is being uncontrollably horny... ever watch Big Mouth? You know Jay.. the ultimate fuck machine? Well that's been me for the past few weeks. its almost unbearable... but still very enjoyable. The only other mild side effect is a small bit of insomnia, but 10mg of melatonin has fixed that.
I'm feeling great, big strength increase and seeing improvements in my body every few days.
What he says about the incline bench is totally true...the rule I follow is to just avoid the chin, and focus on forcing the bar up high for most of the reps, and to finish my set with a few pumps with shorter ROM to finish.

Gainz.

What he says about the incline bench is totally true...the rule I follow is to just avoid the chin, and focus on forcing the bar up high for most of the reps, and to finish my set with a few pumps with shorter ROM to finish.

I train chest and back tomorrow. I'll give it a shot. I've found 2 exercises that have really helped my chest development. I've noticed it getting much wider since I started. But I still need some work with my lower and upper pec. Especially my right pec. My right pec is noticeably smaller than the left. I think its because my right arm is stronger and takes over the movement faster. I've been doing my best to isolate as much as possible and either doing more reps on the right or fewer on the left. I'm trying to get them to equal out.

unclem

i bet your girl loves that.

JesseTX

I train chest and back tomorrow. I'll give it a shot. I've found 2 exercises that have really helped my chest development. I've noticed it getting much wider since I started. But I still need some work with my lower and upper pec. Especially my right pec. My right pec is noticeably smaller than the left. I think its because my right arm is stronger and takes over the movement faster. I've been doing my best to isolate as much as possible and either doing more reps on the right or fewer on the left. I'm trying to get them to equal out.
I would say that if you went to the gym to try a bench press machine. Usually the two arms work independently and you can tell right away if there is a strength difference in the two sides.
But at home, you should try dumbell push-ups.
If you have flat dumbells that can be upended and used as a bas for push-ups....do them with one hand on the dumbell and one on the floor.
The side you want to work harder will be on the dumbell. Go as far down as possible and get a good stretch and come up slow.

Gainz.

i bet your girl loves that.

Sometimes... other times she's a bit to sore... if you get my drift.

I would say that if you went to the gym to try a bench press machine. Usually the two arms work independently and you can tell right away if there is a strength difference in the two sides.
But at home, you should try dumbell push-ups.
If you have flat dumbells that can be upended and used as a bas for push-ups....do them with one hand on the dumbell and one on the floor.
The side you want to work harder will be on the dumbell. Go as far down as possible and get a good stretch and come up slow.

I'll definitely give it a shot. But my right arm is definitely stronger than my left. So I feel like my right shoulder and tricep takes over leaving my chest out of it. Where my left is weaker so my chest, shoulder and tricep all need to work together to move the weight. So instead of benching and pushups I've been doing a lot of isolation work on my cable station. And when I do bench I do dumbbells

unclem

Sometimes... other times she's a bit to sore... if you get my drift.

I'll definitely give it a shot. But my right arm is definitely stronger than my left. So I feel like my right shoulder and tricep takes over leaving my chest out of it. Where my left is weaker so my chest, shoulder and tricep all need to work together to move the weight. So instead of benching and pushups I've been doing a lot of isolation work on my cable station. And when I do bench I do dumbbells
i dont think any two of the same is same strength.

EMachine

Emachine is 300mg tren a week good? i got some from deepharm and it was so underdosed it had no effect, ive used tren alot in past. but since you have clients id figure ask someone more knowledgeable.
Hi Unclem,

I forget how old you are but generally, I don’t recommend Tren for older bodybuilders. Here’s why:
Tren Ace half life 3 days- active life 15 days
Tren E. half-life 10.5-12 days, active-life 52.5-60 days.
Tren Hex 1/2 life 14 days, active-life 70 days.
Detection time for all Tren types is 5 months.

Here’s my point, 300 mg is a respectful dosage. If you used to Tren before, you may get away with it, but it’s harder to bounce back from it, as we get older. It affects all organs, especially the mind, kidneys, liver, cardiovascular system, etc.

You use Tren on training days at 50 mgs, taking Sundays off, or do you inject 100 mgs every other day? How do you choose to administer it? It’s better to use it daily so you don’t experience ups and downs…and mood changes, but that’s a personal choice.

Now, I like to use primo. If you are sub-10 or even at 12% body fat, you can get away with 200 mg of Primo per week and experience the primo look. However, if you’re above these numbers, you need to use higher dosages in order to achieve the benefits that primo offers. 1:2 ratio or even 1:4 ratio…I like to keep testosterone low to avoid bloating, water retention, blood pressure, etc.

If you are determined to use Tren, stick with Ace, however, if you want the best results, Tren Hex is the way to go. If your Tren is from a good source, clean and dosed appropriately, you might get away with less. Tren Hex os like the old parabolin! It’s incredible and I have athletes who compete on it. It’s strong and the affects are almost immediate. However, you have to be in a good place mentally to use it. If it’s from a good source you may get away with 150 mg per week. Finding that sweet spot with Tren is a must. Finding a good source is a must. When it comes to Tren, it has to be from a respectable source.

Has to be clean, because it stays in the body for a while…for an experienced user 300 mg is a good dosage, if your other compounds are on point. You want to create a positive synergy with the compounds you choose to use. Hope this helps. Good luck!