TRT dosages

D

dolfanshan

I'm thinking about changing endos and going to a doctor at a major university who hands out 6 month scrips of test and hgh like candy to kids. Bunches of coworkers have switched to him and love this guy. The best part is our insurance covers the hgh too. Its under therapeutic meds.

siegmund

Trt , is not a cycle ,, my friend ,  it is a medical condition , it means a person is not making enough test , (in laymans terms) and he needs a script to keep his levels to normal ...   so if your fr is talking abiout running trt cycles , hes self medicating because he thinks hes low test , or whatever , but that is ! 110 % wro g , stick around my friend and learn something ... noone runs a cycle of trt I neverer heard im stopping ,,,, I am stick around and educate I sieg€€€€

Outlawthing

My insurance covers my trt as well been on it for years I can tell u being on it for life is nothing compared to what I felt  Looked and acted like with low t  my f levels were less than 200 my life was miserable death would have been better now things are back to normal life is good I'm good so trt for life or a piss poor life I choose trt the only prob I have with it is low sperm count and me and wifey want kids  but invetro is only way and it is not like I had a choice with trt my body to a shit on me and quit workin  I have ran two cycles with my trt no prob 

I am the 1

He is not self medicating. He goes to a Dr. Why he feels he needs to come off I don't have a clue. I know it doesn't make sense.

I am the 1

I guess I should have said go back to his trt dosage instead saying a cycle, but he is treating it like a cycle since he is only do it for 10 weeks.So

Week1-10 400 mg/ week test c

Week 1-10 400 mg/week deca

Week 10-20 200 mg/testc

I don't know how he is going to take the clomid. In 6 months he is going to repeat a similar process.

D

Dont_trip

though about going on an hcg blast? 2500iu a week?may help with kids I don't know shit when it comes to hcg but you could try that alternative

Outlawthing

It is cheaper to get gear from a source than from pharmacy even with my insurance it covers the test to but it is 60$ bottle  Wouldn't mind tryin hcg  but as low as my. Sperm count is. They said I have less than a 1% chance to make baby's which guess lord was looking out for me cause I used to bang everything hotties skanks and whores even.Went hog huntin lol Money spent on meds and doctor visits would be a good down payment for invetro were Buying a house in this summer then we gonna work on kids

dragon174

My doc also had me on 200ml (1 cc) every ten days.  I talked him into going every 9 days but that wasn't enough and I was still crashing around day 6.  So I started doing 1 cc ever 5 days.  The problem came when I was running out of my scripts faster than he would refill them.   Plus, I have to pay for everything out of pocket.  This is why I turned to underground sources.  Not exactly what I wanted, but I couldn't get it from the doctor. 

My doctor is pretty good about not putting everyone into the same box and stated that one man's T levels under the "normal" might not be the same for another man, but he also won't increase my dosage.  It was very frustrating.  What I don't understand is that females can get hormones very easily and its very acceptable, but men are demonized for it.  Hopefully one day this will change.   

GS9902

Actually brother it's opposite. There's a article written on another site that this was covered. the longer the ester the smoother the ride. I'll look for the link and send a pm. 

I started using nebido aka test undec as a base in all my stacks and now trt Once I read that article

mjtags

lakota1 i wish i had your doc lol..my first doc had me on 200mg every other week and my second doc had me on 100mg weekly this was about 5 years ago and now i cant find a doc to save my life they all want to put me on the gels/creams which i refuse to use