TRT dosages

I am the 1

Is it best to do trt for life or do an on and off again stack of for example deca and test? I'm talking about if levels are low and you need trt.

D

Dont_trip

Your test levels are low than test it is better to blast in cruise.....Pct takes a lot out of you and if your levels are low it will be harder to restart them especial 30-50 years old.Best option trt but a doc is needed

D

Dont_trip

I cruise on 100mg test E/100mg test cyp pin Wed/Saturday

I am the 1

My buddy is on trt. While on trt he has done  10 week cycle of tren and he is planning on running on a 10 week stack of deca and test in a few months then he said he is going to stop everything for a few months. I told him to get some caber for the deca. He said he doesn't need any because he is running a higher dose of test. I told him he still should have some on stand by. I think he has been on test for some years. I curious to see what is going to happen to him when he stops his trt. 

milkin

Oh that's not a wise decision. Trt is a lifetime commitment and once on it for a few years there is no turning back. Some say you can restate your hpta and generate new production while others say that trt permentely shuts you down. Its a debatable topic but the truth is trt will shut you down and stopping it will cause a T. crash. He will feel like he is 90 years old. 

He needs to do his research and have solid plan before messing around with was. The fact that he would even consider this option tell me that he has not done his research. Do him a favor and have him sign up here on MG, start a cycle log, and he will get all the help he needs. 

D

dolfanshan

You did right by giving your friend great advice, but dudes are hardheads and sometimes like to learn the hard way. I've been there and done that. On both sides of the street...

I am the 1

Yeah he is not listening. Does it really make sense for a person to do a stack in the middle of trt? Especially since you are going to lose i everything back to before the stack.

D

dolfanshan

Its like rolling the dice. He may not get prolactin sides and be fine. Then again it could hit him like a ton of bricks. Me personally I like to have a fire extinguisher nearby when I play with fire. By thinking running higher test than deca it sounds like he's getting deca dick and prolactin sides confused.

D

dolfanshan

More so than doing pct. He may have to up his trt a bit, or not. It's a fine tuning aspect. I use 200mg per week, but will probably go with 250mg next time and see if I like it better.

D

Dont_trip

It is easier than pct to keep gains but diet and training is going to play a bigger role than trt

D

dolfanshan

Some of your gains will stick. That's why pct is the most important aspect of any cycle. With trt there is no crash and your t levels go to a normal or slightly above normal level which enables you to keep gains. Diet dependent of course.

Outlawthing

I can tell u from experience if ur test level is low and u come off trt and did pct the best u can hope for is to go back to what ur level is before trt  I tried due to fertility issues and my Test levels went from 1100+ back less then 250 whlie on pct  if ur test is screwed it is screwed  no ifs and or buts  I keep most of my gains after cycle at 200 mg per week trt if ur pal stops his trt he will loose what he gained and then some  his cycle would be a waste in my opinion talk some sense into him or invite him to mg to do some research

I am the 1

I have tried, but he doesn't want to listen. He says it is bad to be on trt for too long. Sounds to me like he has it backwards. He is saying he is going to do this every 6 months. It sounds like a waste of money to me. He ran a 10 week cycle of tren and he is talking about running a 10 week cycle of deca. I haven't read much on tren, but I do know a 10 week cycle of deca is a waste of time. I'm going to go to the dr to get my levels checked.I'm not saying I want to get on trt. I just want to get things checked out. Do you still take HCG after a stack while on trt?

D

Dont_trip

He is an idiot.10 week cycle of deca? what a buffoon Look deca Long ester it works its magic by plasma levels building up 10 weeks is a joke.Look lets lay down the basics TRT=For Life Hcg On TRT damn near pointless other than cosmetic.....Your friend sounds like a meat head educate yourself don't worry about him "those who want to stay lost remain lost" that is quoted from me LoL. deca=16week cycle

trt dosage vary from 100mg EW to 200mg EW you need blood work to dial it in

I am the 1

lol Too funny. He is my buddy and I love him like a brother, but it's on him.This is the conversation I just had with him. He has 4 more injections of test. Then he is going to stop until april. Then he is going to run a 10 week cycle of test/deca. Then another 10 week cycle of trt. Then he is going to come off for 6 month. I forgot to add he is going to take some clomid.

D

dolfanshan

Sounds to me like he did some reading on receptor saturation. The problem is he's trying do do something he has no clue about how to do. Like I said. Sometimes the hard way is best.

D

dolfanshan

I don't mind it. Its better than the alternative. Low T with a smoking hot wife and active energetic kiids sucks! ;-))