Trt info

Gainz.

Gainz r u a trainer?

No... but I have thought about it. In my mid 20s I was actually taking the necessary steps to become one. And of late I'm been seriously considering either going that route again or becoming some kind of Internet... influencer... trainer... life coach...

I have a wealth of knowledge and truly want to help people. I see far too many Internet "influencers" who spew nonsense and are more worried about selling snake oil than actually helping people.

Gainz.

if i'm not mistaken, you need actual trainer courses in order to actually be one in the gym (i mean, legally).

Yes sir, I can't remember the name of the company but I was starting an online class. (This was in my mid 20s) it was like $50 to unlock the the information to study and all that. Then a $100 and something... like $175 for the actual class.
I studied for a few weeks then I got hurt and didn't touch a weight until I was 32.
I've been debating on trying again... but... as much as I want to help people... even friends and family piss me off. They get all excited for a week.. workout twice and then have nothing but excuses why they can't

unclem

Yes sir, I can't remember the name of the company but I was starting an online class. (This was in my mid 20s) it was like $50 to unlock the the information to study and all that. Then a $100 and something... like $175 for the actual class.
I studied for a few weeks then I got hurt and didn't touch a weight until I was 32.
I've been debating on trying again... but... as much as I want to help people... even friends and family piss me off. They get all excited for a week.. workout twice and then have nothing but excuses why they can't
they find out how hard it is to get rips and stuff then they quit. it takes time to build anything like muscle.

Gainz.

they find out how hard it is to get rips and stuff then they quit. it takes time to build anything like muscle.
Yeah because of social media and lies like p90x people think they will see results instantly. So after the first week they don't see anything... they quit.

They just don't seem to understand it's a lifestyle... not just a thing you do once in a while.

suppsforlife

So after the first week they don't see anything... they quit.
yeah. i've seen people saying... i don't have the genetics. I workout 2-3x per week for the last half a year and i have no results. but their diet was shit and their workout was like cardio only...

Gainz.

yeah. i've seen people saying... i don't have the genetics. I workout 2-3x per week for the last half a year and i have no results. but their diet was shit and their workout was like cardio only...

FUCK CARDIO!!!
It almost always causes more harm than good, especially to people just starting out.

adamjeff184

Gainz there u go bangin on cardio again….
Bro u know damwell that cardio is what cuts the shit in. The sculpting cones from cardio man, lol
I know u dont like cardio but we dont all have it like u and can just have sex as their cardio.

adamjeff184

And its cool atleast u talk to me on here because im almost certain if u ever saw me in a gym u would probably stay away from me, lol
Most all people do but its cool im ussd to it.
I wanted ask u what was that name of thibg u said i am where i think im outta shape n always need to do more?
U called it something i cant find that mesage

Gainz.

And its cool atleast u talk to me on here because im almost certain if u ever saw me in a gym u would probably stay away from me, lol
Most all people do but its cool im ussd to it.
I wanted ask u what was that name of thibg u said i am where i think im outta shape n always need to do more?
U called it something i cant find that mesage

Haha... yeah I fucking hate cardio!
It has its place if done right... but most people don't. If you want to lose weight... eat less or lift faster. But cardio is good for your heart.

But brother... I do not judge people on their outward appearance. I have friends of all walks of life... every race, religion and sexual preferences... except for trans and those zim zer idiots... but that's a different rant.

And it's called body dismorphia... the majority of us here have it.

Gainz.

wouldn't want to have such a friend too? 🤨

It really depends... is it someone my age who really truly feels like that?
Or one of these blue haired idiots who have jumped on this fad?
I worked with a kid who was... I guess transitioning... I couldn't fuckin stand him.... her.
I really thought he was just goth at first. Then he showed up to work wearing a blouse and I could tell he had some serious gyno going on. That's when I realized what was going on. Shortly after he told me he was becoming a chick.
Personally... I don't really care. Do what ever makes you happy... but I can almost guarantee you... if you're not happy... cutting your dick off isn't going to make you happy.
But anyway... he was just a little bitch. Complained constantly and was always so negative. I don't like those kind of people if they have a dick, pussy, both or none of the above.

Now... I do have a very flamboyant gay buddy. I mean fuckin cartoon gay ... floats when he walks gay, and he does drag shows. He doesn't want to be a woman, he just likes the performing part.
He is one of my favorite people to hang out with. He's fuckin hilarious and gives no fucks... I think he might give less of a fuck than I do.

At the end of the day I don't not like people for what they are... I either do or don't like people because of who they are.
As much as I love my fiancee... if tomorrow she told me she's a vegan flat earther who thinks we should give hormone replacement therapy to 8yo who think they are the wrong sex ... that would be the end of our relationship 🤣🤣🤣