TRT levels at 1600 total t 125 ml a week. Doc wants it down under 1100 Thoughts

lavignefm

I am 51 years old. I blast and cruise. I am new to this and have 5 cycles under my belt. I am 194 5'9 1/2 and muscular build I had been cruising for 9 months when i went in for a total t and blood work. before a blast to get a base line.My gear and knowledge is from Musule Gurus and the top tated source which I am greatfull for all the help in my journey for better health. my cholesterol in the high normal which should come down. I do this for libido #1 What are your thoughts of total t at 1600 of trt test cypionale 125ml per week being high and the doctor wanting it down under 1100 . All other blood results good for kidney and liver. I do all my regimen and gear. He does not provide but is aware of what and how I do it. Is 1600 total t dangerous?

bobby ricky

Try it and see how you feel. If it works and you feel good then yes it’s a good move. If u get low t symptoms then it’s not a good move. So I would just try it to make him happy.

HGH.to

1600 ng/dl at 125 mg a week is unusually high, indeed. at that dosage, they are around 500-700 ng/dl for most people. also, if you're cruising, you should keep levels lower, because, maintaining such high level of test is not healthy for cholesterol, prostate, etc. nonetheless, during the cycle that's what you aim for - higher levels because it means higher gains.
I would recommend lowering the dosage so you would be at about 1000 for cruise. when blasting (cycling) they can go higher.

lavignefm

Try it and see how you feel. If it works and you feel good then yes it’s a good move. If u get low t symptoms then it’s not a good move. So I would just try it to make him happy.
Thanks again to the #1 Top rated source and Muscle Guru's for your help. I feel great and libido is great! he is the one with the concerns. Thinking I can run into health problems with a 1600 trt. Wants me to slowly wean off and try alternatives to testosterone. I thinks test is the best. He is not a testosterone doctor but he is my family doctor.

bobby ricky

Thanks again to the #1 Top rated source and Muscle Guru's for your help. I feel great and libido is great! he is the one with the concerns. Thinking I can run into health problems with a 1600 trt. Wants me to slowly wean off and try alternatives to testosterone. I thinks test is the best. He is not a testosterone doctor but he is my family doctor.
Most people ditched the doctor because all they care about are numbers so they don’t get in trouble. If there was a alternative we would be doing it😂. Most of us do our own blood work and make adjustments based on how we feel and our quality of life. Is drinking a beer every day healthy? Maybe so but a twelve pack definitely is not. We are kinda on our own out here because there’s no money in it for big farma.

lavignefm

1600 ng/dl at 125 mg a week is unusually high, indeed. at that dosage, they are around 500-700 ng/dl for most people. also, if you're cruising, you should keep levels lower, because, maintaining such high level of test is not healthy for cholesterol, prostate, etc. nonetheless, during the cycle that's what you aim for - higher levels because it means higher gains.
I would recommend lowering the dosage so you would be at about 1000 for cruise. when blasting (cycling) they can go higher.
Ok wow! I was at 275 total t with nothing in my system. 125 test cypionate got me to 1600 interesting.

Gainz.

Hmm... see I'm learning something every day. I figured just as long as his est is normal... who cares what his test is. (As long as his test isn't tanked)

But this leaves me with a question...
So having his total test at 1,600 can cause cholesterol and prostate issues.

So my question is, for those lucky few who have natural test levels at 1,200+
Are they at greater risk of cholesterol and prostate issues?
Or is it because it's there "natural" levels... its not as much of a concern?

Or is the difference between 1,200 and 1,600 really that drastic?

That's why I absolutely love this site! I've learned so much, and people are always turning to me like I'm some kind of expert. Yet I'm still learning things here almost weekly!

Reactions: LHV

HGH.to

So my question is, for those lucky few who have natural test levels at 1,200+
those who naturally have higher T levels at 1,200+ (that's extremely rare), indeed, are simply at greater risk of cholesterol and prostate issues. It doesn't mean they will suffer from such issues, just more likely. and if they were to suffer from such issues, the higher levels would speed it up.
Or is it because it's there "natural" levels... its not as much of a concern?
doesn't matter, there are people who search for way to naturally LOWER Test levels because of issues.
Or is the difference between 1,200 and 1,600 really that drastic?
not that drastic, but still makes a difference, as you can guess.
Overall, walking around years with Test levels higher than 1200 will obviously lead to issues, otherwise, why wouldn't we just use as much Test as possible for as long as we want? Like 1 g a week, every week, for 10 years? Except for estrogen which we can lower, testosterone converts into DHT too and too high levels of DHT, as we all know, can be a problem. That including others.
For example, the reason why males are naturally more prone to cholesterol issues than women is that men naturally have higher T levels and lower estrogen levels.

Gainz.

those who naturally have higher T levels at 1,200+ (that's extremely rare), indeed, are simply at greater risk of cholesterol and prostate issues. It doesn't mean they will suffer from such issues, just more likely. and if they were to suffer from such issues, the higher levels would speed it up.
doesn't matter, there are people who search for way to naturally LOWER Test levels because of issues.

I really didn't know your test levels directly affects your prostate so much. Cholesterol yes, I knew that. But not the prostate.
Makes perfect sense now that I think about it. It's why so many guys who really use... almost abuse gear get ed issues.
Happened to my ex brother in law.

BulkinWes

not that drastic, but still makes a difference, as you can guess.
Overall, walking around years with Test levels higher than 1200 will obviously lead to issues, otherwise, why wouldn't we just use as much Test as possible for as long as we want? Like 1 g a week, every week, for 10 years? Except for estrogen which we can lower, testosterone converts into DHT too and too high levels of DHT, as we all know, can be a problem. That including others.
For example, the reason why males are naturally more prone to cholesterol issues than women is that men naturally have higher T levels and lower estrogen levels.
Prostate massages 💪💪💪🤣🤣🤣