Trt....

cja11180

I'm currently on 400mgs per week of test cyp after finishing a test tren cycle. Is this ok to do? Is the dosage good? Should I have stopped both? I'm somewhat new to this and would love advice. Thanks.

HGH.to

So, let's clarify some things first:
Age, weight, height, level of lifting experience
also, was that your first cycle? Did it involve Test + Tren first steroid cycle? what dosages? for how long?
400 mg/week of Test Cyp doesn't really sound like a TRT dosage, sounds like too much, but are you sure you need TRT?
Had bloodwork?

cja11180

43. 185. 5'9" working out on and off for 20 years but steadily the last 2 years. Yes it was my first cycle. Test tren winstrol. 8 weeks. Haven't gotten bloodwork.

Gainz.

It won't kill you, but if you ever want to have functional testicles again, you need a break.

Testicles are over rated IMO.

How long do I need to take 400mg a week for to kill my nuts?
🤣😂
I wish I could find some rich guy to buy mine. Id sell them tomorrow.

Gainz.

43. 185. 5'9" working out on and off for 20 years but steadily the last 2 years. Yes it was my first cycle. Test tren winstrol. 8 weeks. Haven't gotten bloodwork.

Jesus... You need blood work before your first pin.
You should never start with anything more than test... And you should absolutely never start with tren.

But a trt dose is usually between 100-200mg a week
125mg is a good place to start

Lee.the.Demi.Human

How long do I need to take 400mg a week for to kill my nuts?
🤣😂
I wish I could find some rich guy to buy mine. Id sell them tomorrow.
I'm operating at about 40% testicles.

Haven't got any smaller for months and it blows my mind guys talk like having a fat pair of useless meat wads between their legs is some how compensation for not looking like a Terminator.

cja11180

Jesus... You need blood work before your first pin.
You should never start with anything more than test... And you should absolutely never start with tren.

But a trt dose is usually between 100-200mg a week
125mg is a good place to start
Thanks. I appreciate the help. Also I may have worded it wrong, I stayed on the test for the muscle gains not really for therapy. I guess I just needed to know if this is normal or a bad idea.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Thanks. I appreciate the help. Also I may have worded it wrong, I stayed on the test for the muscle gains not really for therapy. I guess I just needed to know if this is normal or a bad idea.
Staying on anything above 200mg a week for extended period is considered unwise, it will increase all kind of risks to your health.

What are gains worth to you?

Gainz.

I'm operating at about 40% testicles.

Haven't got any smaller for months and it blows my mind guys talk like having a fat pair of useless meat wads between their legs is some how compensation for not looking like a Terminator.

I fucking hate my nuts... Always sitting on them, getting hit... Getting squished during sex... I really have no use for them anymore.

unclem

do a test 500mg week 250mg on mon and 250mg on thursday for 12-14 weeks then do your pct give it a break after cycle. wheres is everybody doing tren as a first cycle. you want size then do a cut cycle after a few cycles.