TRX

strong

Good day my friends,

I am incorporating TRX into my training regimen. After coming through long term injuries I feel great and train completely different now. I've had 3 major accidents in life that really caught up to me by the time I was 40. At 45 YO I was training too heavy all the time that left me banged up. I have been stretching on a fairly serious regimen. Unfortunately, I still am stupid enough that when I am feeling great I tend to forget about stretching and massage. That will not happen anymore. The biggest problem I have is my legs. I have not trained them in over a year. I have some severe nerve damage down my legs to the point I've lost feeling in 2 of my toes. My legs are always depleted and sore. I've been to many Dr's including a neurologist. Not really anything can be done I'm told...  I see that as complete bullshit and ignorance.. I am starting TXR training for my legs. Today was the first day and I feel good now but I know how I'm going to feel tonight and tomorrow.

Does anyone use the TRX method? Does anyone have advice for my situation. I'm currently losing BF and looking better every week. At 238 lbs I have lean legs but they are small.. Any input is good input...

Peace

Strong

SemperFi

I like seeing the transitions that members make. TRX could possibly be a great addition for you Strong. I have done it in the past but not with enough confidence to offer any advice. Please keep us updated on your thoughts and share with us any routines that you find particularly beneficial. I will be looking forward to your updates and interested to hear the thoughts of other members.

I was part of a krav maga studio for a short time and they used a lot of suspension training but for some reason I did not participate in those training sessions. I will hit up the owner and see if I can find any resources for us to use.

SEMPER FI

Mleblanc

I seen people doing these excercises, I just havent gave them a try yet.  But after I read your post I went look up some different excercises.  Its really cool on all you can do. Hell your imagination is the limit. Lol   I think I'm going to give some of these a try on next chest day!  Good post brother 

strong

I feel that gravity and bodyweight will be easy on the joints. I will use TRX for warmups and finishing exercises. I don't see me gaining much more muscle at my age but I want it to be quality.