Turinabol (Tbol) beginner

Gainz.

Test e and test c are virtually identical, just pick one of those.
You should start at 125mg or 150mg per week. But you split the dose into 2 shots a week. So 75mg on Monday and 75mg on Thursday. That gives you 150mg per week.
If you buy 1 vial of 300mg test e, that 1 vial will last you 20 weeks. Because you're only using .5ml every week and theres 10ml per vial.
Theres 52 weeks per year, 3 vials gives you 60 weeks. but it's a good idea to buy 4 vials at a time. Accidents happen.. spills, messed up pins... ect.
Check out some of our awesome sources, especially their u.k warehouses. You can get a 10ml 300mg vial of test for $55 ,bucks. 4x55 is $220 plus 30 for shipping (-10% for using bitcoin) and that's 228 for 4 vials, and another $30 on Amazon for enough pins and barrels for injections. So for less than $275 you can get a whole year of trt...(testosterone replacement therapy, hormone replacement)
And you will absolutely feel better and younger than you have in years.
Almost every here is on trt...
Just make a post asking how trt has changed your life... you'll see how impactful it is.

SonofGod

I want to be similar. He looks perfect. Good advice. Yes, I am very greatful. It will be trt now. He opened my ears. Togetehr with all the people saying I am idiot on this forum undergroun sometheing;);)

I have been looking at the supplier I am maybe planning use. And they charge 700 NOK = 70 US DOLLARS.
TESTO E300®
Testosterone Enanthate
300 mg/ml
10 ml
The minimum order is 3000 NOK.

Again I got some surprise money today. My wife and daughter flight from Islamabad to London on Monday was cancelled. Pakistan is in deep ecomomic trouble, the IMF is in Pakistan to meet their govenment for funding actually today 31. January. So I keep my fingers crossed. I ma saving every kind of monet to get them safe home. When British Airways Islamabad-London is inthe air with my wife and daughte the order will be placed. Before that every pennet must be used to get them out of Pakistan. They are out of fuel in short time, 14 days, so how can planes refuel in Islamabad then??

Cypionate was out of stock
Of course I will do more investigations on the uk warehosu mentioned.

And this morning I let the cat out ot the bag. I told my wife that I need to start with injections. She didnt complain one second, she was actully little bit jealous that I found some good injections. She wanted too!;);) I havent told her about the sideeffect, it is actullat written inside the box: For males, erections (hard penis) that happen often or that last a long time;

So now I am just thinking about the details: Needles from Amazon, maybe one cycle Primobolna oil?
PRIMO 100®
Methenolone Enanthate
100 mg/ml
10 ml

This is not a hurry of course, but I am looking for something to add sometimes. Or like @GainzBandit says, increas the testo. Lets see.
But first, I am very thankful for the receipe dear @GainzBandit. I am folllowing it. Going to the doctor tomorrow to check my T-level. Good or bad, I am going for trt. And its look like a good and reasonable invest ment. What the hell, 4 x TESTO E300 = 2800 NOK (280 US Dollars) for a full year?? Wow

Gainz.

You guys are gonna make me blush..😊

But yeah once you get on trt, after a few months if you want to up your test, add deca, run some anavar. Then absolutely... but let's talk about that when we get there.
It didn't take a month for me to look like this... it took 2 years actually. So let's just start brother!
And those people calling you a idiot on another forum... fuck them!
This is complicated, life changing shit.
I don't blame you for asking every possible question you can think of.

Remember...smart people doubt, dumb people know!

We're always here too help.
But the places you're looking to buy from, I really hope it's a source from here.
There's a excellent source... right here in this thread...another well known member.. maybe check his name and avatar (big fucking hint) he has legit gear, and always delivers

SonofGod

You guys are gonna make me blush..😊

But yeah once you get on trt, after a few months if you want to up your test, add deca, run some anavar. Then absolutely... but let's talk about that when we get there.
It didn't take a month for me to look like this... it took 2 years actually. So let's just start brother!
And those people calling you a idiot on another forum... fuck them!
This is complicated, life changing shit.
I don't blame you for asking every possible question you can think of.

Remember...smart people doubt, dumb people know!

We're always here too help.
But the places you're looking to buy from, I really hope it's a source from here.
There's a excellent source... right here in this thread...another well known member.. maybe check his name and avatar (big fucking hint) he has legit gear, and always delivers
Got a big smile and a big laugh when I was reading this.

Diet and eating will be the new thing...fasting from morning til afternoon has been a part of my Christian life.

Will look into the suppliers tomorrow. We have a pretty big problem with customs and the postal service I must say here in Norway. This supplier that I found now say they are sending from Norway. If it is not a scam. Wonder how a legit company can bring it over the border and then send it inside Norway. I am a little sceptical, I don't want to loose my money a second time now

Gainz.

Got a big smile and a big laugh when I was reading this.

Diet and eating will be the new thing...fasting from morning til afternoon has been a part of my Christian life.

Will look into the suppliers tomorrow. We have a pretty big problem with customs and the postal service I must say here in Norway. This supplier that I found now say they are sending from Norway. If it is not a scam. Wonder how a legit company can bring it over the border and then send it inside Norway. I am a little sceptical, I don't want to loose my money a second time now

Is the supplier from this forum? One of our sources?
And there's warehouse all over the world... 1 being in Norway isn't impossible.
But if they aren't a source here, or recommend by one of our members... I would leave them alone

SonofGod

I think it is a company from Germany. It is the only one I know that say they are sending from warehouse in Norway. I will click around and focus on the suppliers on this forum (and the hint) and try to check some more reviews or maybe even contact Fulmen Pharma with questions tomorrow

Gainz.

Yeah... I wouldn't. I did a search. Theres 2 people asking if anyone has received anything from them...no answer.
And they made a post 4 years ago offering gear...but no one commented and they disappeared

SonofGod

Scrolled around a little now and there are mostly good reviews. Not so old either, 2022 some of them. But I will dive into this more the coming days. Looks like the wife is coming in the end of this week or beginning of next, so I have some days to find out

Gainz.

Well... depending on shipping costs, place a order for 1 vial. If it shows up.. buy more. This way if it's not legit, you're only out $70 instead of $300

Gainz.

Hey @Aussie any idea where this guy can find a good source that ships to Norway.
I gave him 2 options, just didn't know if you knew a better one.
You always seem to know the best people in the right places

Gainz.

Starting to think we should all move over to a different forum that I’m on. Lots better with active supplies

As far as I know the 2 sources that all of us well known members use are very active. One is in the top 6, and the other I tag any time I need a complex question answered.
Its these out of USA guys... I don't know who to recommend for them

SonofGod

Well... depending on shipping costs, place a order for 1 vial. If it shows up.. buy more. This way if it's not legit, you're only out $70 instead of $300
Good morning from Norway

Lots of things happened last evening so I had to dive into the bed. But now I am sitting her with my coffe cup. Starting to find what I can about suppliers. And also I got comments from admin that I am breaking some forum rules, so I will check that too. Dont want to be kicked out of the group, for sure. Of course I should have read the forum rules in the beginning....

Yes, I was doing this on the first shipment, not ordering so much. I didnt know about trt then, and I just had to order before I agin was in zero on my tight student- budget. The order was around 160 dollars plus 30 in shipping so it was total of 190. 2000 mg T-bol and Nolva. It was stopped in the customs. I can tell why I know, at least it has not arrived in my city, that much I can see from the tracking.

BTW, I was at my doctors office yesterday in another errand. I told them that I want trt, na d now I amgoing in Friday morning for check on t-level. Who knows what this will lead to. At least I get some numbers of my t-level.
Probably ask iasuperpharma
Lots of sources on here to ask
I am going to check this

SonofGod

I think he was thinking either primo is a serm so pct or he was thinking proviron potentially
True, I was thinking Proviron. Dont know much about Nolva, Clomid either, I just saw that were selling Proviron next to it. Googled it, and it looks like soem people are using only Proviron for PCT and some are doing both Nolva and Proviron at the same time. First of all, after advice, I am now going for trt