Ugl have come a long way

D

Dont_trip

i hav seen testing products coming very close to properly doses but I have to say to all of you if you know a lab that gets legit pharma grade I highly emplore you to go that route Especially when talking pct/hcg/AI but gear as well I mean options are limited but you can get pharma test p/e/u and deca as well as EQ vet grade  pharm anadrol/dbol so if those are compounds your thinking of running spend the extra cash and do it. Are there fakes out there absolutely but there are a few trusted sources that you can get it from its cost a little bit more but is well worth it. This is just my two cents I have used great underground but I have been on the other side of the fence as well and trust me when I say there is a big time difference 

I

icdeadlifters

X2.... I try to go pharma. Hard on pocket but worth it.

TKC432

I have been doing a ton of research on this topic as I prepare for my first 'real gear' cycle .... tons of UGL sites offering Test C at rock bottom prices .... but I suppose you get what you pay for.  So ... after all my research I feel as you do .... Human Grade is the way to go.  Naturally that makes it more expensive which I have no issue with .... its my body and my health so paying more for security and peace of mind is fine with me .... the problem I am finding, and I am sure everyone else is dealing with, is a legit source here in the USA for Human Grade stuff.  Very difficult to find and as of right now I am still searching ....

I

icdeadlifters

There is gear here with "fire" behind it... Gotta ask, and participate. But Yea I remember back when you found shit outta mexico. You put money in a envelope and sent it hoping you get it. And when you did you sweated for days before you tried it. Ugl have came a looooong way. Some ugl gear I have gotten was better than "pharma" grade. And the cost of trt compounds is out the FUKIN roof. So it's good to find that good SRC....

And remember....

Life alert saves a life every 10 minutes..

TKC432

Well .... I am askin and participating as much as possible .... still pretty new here.  I can see its damn near impossible to find real human grade stuff here in the US .... UGL may be my only route.  Being my first pin cycle I wanna be sure I get the legit gear right outa the gate

anabolx

What I'm writing here is from the source side...

Of course pharma grade products are better in quality and probably in dosages, but there is a big 'but' here

It's hard to find a good pharma grade supplier which can supply daily basis original pharma grade products in low price. there are many counterfeit pharma grade products that looks very similar to the original product. even in the quality. I know that because I receive many counterfeit amps and they looks like the original.

Also, there is the point that in pharma the limitation of the compounds, like you can find only deca, primo and testosterone in the injections and in the orals you can find Anavar (Like bonavar). naposim and anapolon not sure if they still exist in the pharmacies.

In Thailand you can find many "pharma" products from companies like body research, british dispensary and more companies like sb labs and more.. but honestly? I'm not sure those are really pharma grade products,since I never found them outside thailand in the pharmacies.

That's my view as a source, I don't carry pharma grade steroids for this reason. only HCG and PCT stuff which I can be 100% sure it's original.

Ray

Dolf

Read the reviews brother, and look at the karma and activity level of the individuals leaving the reviews. Our top sources are tops for a reason.

As far as getting pharma grade domestically it's not gonna happen. You have to get that stuff from overseas. It's not a big deal ordering from overseas. I've done it many times. I just got a pack in yesterday from overseas full of pharmaceutical ai's, hcg, and proviron. Pfizer, Bayer, and Organon brands.

Dolf

Being e2 sensitive I only order pharm grade ai's. Most everything else I use is ugl, and I have zero problems with using ugl. Ugl's have come a long ways over the years, and have nearly equal gear as pharms at a fraction of the cost. The biggest risk with ugl's is getting underdosed raws from China and passing it on to the consumers. It's happened many times before, but is usually made right by the source which is one thing that separates a good source from a bad source. Just keep doing what you do anabolx!

Lucha66

I've used US pharma products (with a prescription) many times, both from my own doctor and back in the hayday of the online TRT "clinics", where the doctor just saw your bloodwork and wrote a scrip.  But I've found that when you do find a good UGL, the quality is equal.  I'm sure there are some bad ones out there who underdose on purpose and some (like Dolf said), who get underdosed raws and unwittingly pass them along.

The best advice I can offer to a new person is research your ass off so that you can make the most educated choice possible.  That's how I eventually found this board.

Dolf

+2 brotha

It most cases Chinese raws are only 75 to 90% pure. I know many sources who overdose by 20% to compensate which at times leads to gear that's a bit overdosed. (That's why OL's bloods came back at 1600 on 180mg test per week imo) others may have the luxury of having a friend who works in a lab and can get the purity tested. The surest way as a consumer to know how good your test is to get bloods. 5x or more your weekly dose is good, so 500mg per week should come back with 2500 or higher total test to say and know you have good gear. 

I

icdeadlifters

Dolf said:
</p><p>Read the reviews brother, and look at the karma and activity level of the individuals leaving the reviews. Our top sources are tops for a reason.</p><p>As far as getting pharma grade domestically it's not gonna happen. You have to get that stuff from overseas. It's not a big deal ordering from overseas. I've done it many times. I just got a pack in yesterday from overseas full of pharmaceutical ai's, hcg, and proviron. Pfizer, Bayer, and Organon brands.</p><p>
 </p><p>Damn Dolf..... I need to hang out with you.</p>

I

icdeadlifters

X2 Dolf...... Bloods are essential in this game.... They tell ALOT more about what you have also. Also he can check anaboliclab.com also. They put gear up and its tested.....and they have no problem saying what is shit.

TKC432

Just browsed through the xxxxxxxxxxxx site .... interesting.  I am looking to run my first pin cycle with either Test E or Test C ..... already figured it will be damn near impossible to get pharma grade  .... looking at some of the tests on the more legit looking UGL's it seems a couple of them are on the heavily overdosed side of things .... I assume that can be a problem too ... especially for someone new to Test.  Really hard to decide who to go with on this .... looking to make my purchase within the next 30 days so I still have some research time.

I

icdeadlifters

There's a couple of sources that have VERY GOOD here. Its all about reading and asking. Can't tell any SRC info in open forums but friend some brothers, ask ?.....AND YOU'LL FIND IT..... Source reviews is a great place to start, also look at who is posting, also you can got to pics, cycle reviews, ask and discuss page of a SRC has good info also. Make friends and ask and you'll get there...

TKC432

Workin on it .... Been spending a lot of time reading through the forums here.  Super glad this place exists .... tons of priceless, valuable first hand information.  Wish I found this site a couple years ago .... before I ran those oral cycles that didn't get me anywhere near what I was after..... I certainly plan to make my first pin cycle a very well educated and planned out endeavor .... thanks to everyone here,

TKC432

Thanks Semper Fi  .... I am antsy to start the ball rolling on this but I know to get the best out of it I need to research . research . research and then plan plan plan  .... trying to get all my ducks in a row  ;)  Still have questions .... big toss up over UGL or Pharma Grade but my research has told me that it is pretty hard to get Pharma Grade here in the US ... ?    Honestly my head is spinning at the moment .... been staring into this laptop screen since I got home from the gym this evening .... with a couple breaks to eat of course.  Gonna get my base line bloodwork done next week and then go from there .... so I am hoping to place an order within the next week or two.  Gonna likely go with the recommended first cycle protocol and go with a Test only cycle.  Although I have multiple oral cycles under my belt so the urge to add in a kickstart and perhaps a hardening oral like var or winny at the end is there in the back of my head.   Hence the continued research .... and any input from you all here is greatly appreciated and more than welcome ...

SemperFi

TKC432,

Great see you getting active and taking a proactive approach to researching for your first cycle. Some of us dive in head first and it is great that you are showing the patience to ensure your overall health and safety.

+1 brother.

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

Help us help you brother.

What is your specific cycle history and when was your last oral cycle, including compound? 

There are some very experienced cycle planners here and if we had more information they could pipe in with some recommendations for you to chew on.

SEMPER FI